Whitelist Server Looking for online friends to play MC with? Come here! (DW20 1.7.10 1.0.3)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JakeHimmler

Jul 29, 2019
[1]-{AbdulMahammed}
[2]-{TheTrueProphet}
[3]-{12}
[4]-{tinker's tools, it gives me weapons that have the ability to chop off heads}
[5]-{Red}
[6]-{Since i was 8}
[7]-{Cause i'll help you guys become true muslims and let you be enlightened by the power of Allah , accept my gracious gift and we'll all get to heaven}
[8]-{Skype Name:Aleck Clifford}

The_London_Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
By ALLAH! you insult the name of the TRUE and ONLY Prophet, Mohammed
you foking kid, you wot m8?
if i saw you on the streets of east london i would
decapitate you!

JakeHimmler

Jul 29, 2019
These filthy catholic unbelievers are disgracing our god Allah , we must immediatly send our car bombs to their countries and behead them!

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
[1]-{Your Minecraft IGN} NimeniAltu666
[2]-{first/nick/preferred name} You could call me Nimeni, just because my Romanian name would be a little to weird to pronounce for other people.
[3]-{age} 19
[4]-{Favorite mod and why} I can't name an exact mod, I'm good with tech mods, I love combining mods to create awesome things. Sadly I am not good with magic mods.
[5]-{Favorite color} Purple
[6]-{How long have you played minecraft} I started playing Minecraft when 1.2.5 came out. Shortly after, I discovered Tekkit, one of the first mod packs back then.
[7]-{why do you want to join/why should you be accepted} I'm looking for a small, friendly community, enjoy the full modpack without having 100 things banned, and maybe find a partener to play with :D
[8]-{Skype Name/ Curse voice name **if you have neither just say "PM me"} Skype: nimeni_altu66

Eanator

Jul 29, 2019
Server world has been reset!!!
Another New world is ripe for the taking!!!
Server website coming soon!!!

badboybrewer

Jul 29, 2019
so we lost that world? is there going to be any new restarts any time soon? and is there any new stuff for the reset?

Eanator

Jul 29, 2019
No restarts anytime soon. Server will restart when i decide to add 3 new mods. No new stuff this time, but next time there will atleast be 3 more mods to play around with!

Sir PITTERIX

Jul 29, 2019
No restarts anytime soon. Server will restart when i decide to add 3 new mods. No new stuff this time, but next time there will atleast be 3 more mods to play around with!
wait what. restart? this world has been for less than 2 weeks man.