[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

darkace713

Jul 29, 2019
Was it intentionally for water to become useless for drinking? Cooking a bottle of salt water into water give 0 hydration, and they can't be used to fill up a camel pack. Is the only option to not die of thirst the cider?

Desertedbart

Jul 29, 2019
Was it intentionally for water to become useless for drinking? Cooking a bottle of salt water into water give 0 hydration, and they can't be used to fill up a camel pack. Is the only option to not die of thirst the cider?
The way I ended up doing it was making the blacksmith, and taking the crushed leaves (that you would use to make cider) and put that on the blacksmith, it makes 7 water bottles that can be used in the camel pack. Fresh water doesn't work.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
You need to drink either fresh water or leaves cider otherwise yes, you will die

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Looks like we have a problem.
1.2.2 version, can;t hammer meteorites anymore. Tested it in "production" youtube world and into test chamber with brand new spawned diamond hammer.

What should i do to fix that?

Ya I haven't played before this update so I don't know if it worked before, but WAILA is telling me to use a pickaxe, which doesn't work, and using a hammer doesn't work. I checked the meteors config and don't see anything in there about harvesting, and don't know where else to look to see if I can fix it on my end.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the recipes in the minetweaker script. It just looks like a 5% chance to get each drop. I broke like 4 more meteors with my hammer and finally got a piece. I was expecting each one to give me several pieces. >_>

Last edited:

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
havent really tried out the new update, but it seems to be quite buggy. Guess i will stay in 1.1.20 till it gets better

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
For those wondering about meteors, it's a very slim chance to actually get something, and you need to use AT LEAST a stone hammer, wooden hammers DO NOT WORK

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Is it me or dose hunger seem a little aggressive in 1.2.2
Oh and is there a key that changes mode smart moving is in?
Never mind it was smart moving that was casing the hunger. F9 was the key I was looking for.

Last edited:

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Is it me or dose hunger seem a little aggressive in 1.2.2
Oh and is there a key that changes mode smart moving is in?
Never mind on the smart moving key.
I'm finding hunger fine tbh, just have a bunch of different foods and your fine

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Karmar I have a suggestion: can you make it so with the geothermal quest in polluted seas doesn't have to consume 20 buckets of lava, but rather 20000mb of lava? I don't want to was a bunch of iron on one quest as its not very useful, even if I do get a generator in return.

Also, the melting snow and ingots quests still say I have unclaimed rewards, so you need to add reputation or whatever to them. Otherwise 1.2.2 is going good! (from what I can see at least)

Reactions: Scionoftruth

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
How large are the meteors supposed to be? My first one was like 5 meteor blocks in a tiny cluster. My second one was an entire like 64x64 field full of thousands of meteor blocks that will take me days to mine out.

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
I think I am missing something here with water. It seems the only way to make water is the way the quest book says, hammering snow (a hyper-finite resource) in a blacksmith anvil, putting that in a bottle and then putting it into a vat with lava. To get a blacksmith anvil you need to be a fairly decent way into the game and have iron for bars, burnt bricks which require lava and water in the first place along with clay which needs even more water. You cannot drink salt water which seems to be all source blocks. So how DO you start getting water reasonably?

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
I think I am missing something here with water. It seems the only way to make water is the way the quest book says, hammering snow (a hyper-finite resource) in a blacksmith anvil, putting that in a bottle and then putting it into a vat with lava. To get a blacksmith anvil you need to be a fairly decent way into the game and have iron for bars, burnt bricks which require lava and water in the first place along with clay which needs even more water. You cannot drink salt water which seems to be all source blocks. So how DO you start getting water reasonably?
check leave cider please

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Karmar I have a suggestion: can you make it so with the geothermal quest in polluted seas doesn't have to consume 20 buckets of lava, but rather 20000mb of lava? I don't want to was a bunch of iron on one quest as its not very useful, even if I do get a generator in return.
Well, reward is pretty good enough to waste for them about stack of iron. Just get enough iron, get tank of lava, craft buckets and spam them, sending to system as inventory fills.
(Later you will meet more hard quests, so stack of iron will not be big deal as you will see them :) )

Oh yeah, also why mariculture new quests (BC gears) have choosing reward if there is only one? Because of that they show up like unclaimed reward, even if I taken it...

Last edited: