[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

sirrush90

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to enter the spectre dimension from Random Things and ended up just in the air. I saw someone said that if you relogged in the dimension it would load, but in trying to do that the game crashed. Now I can't log on to the server without my client crashing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Are beacons disabled? i can build it but i cant do anything in the gui.
2015-01-31_12.57.07.png

Edit: Nevermind, just realized that theres a bedrock roof on top :(

Last edited:

Silent_Phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Now this is one of the rare occasions where "It's not a bug, it's a feature" applies. The Farmmanager accepts any powersource in the newer FC versions.

Ok, i've tried a few things but can not get anything to grow:

when using the [0.0.4]-11b.jar file i get the same GUI as this
I'm having a problem with the Fluxed-Crystals, I think I'm getting the wrong "Farm Manager", this is the one I get:

I checked what information is on the web and seems this one is for Blood Magic? (notice slot for Orb)

I get no other options for any other type, how do I make this work?
and nothing will grow. (note: the config files have been edited to include the dimenisonwhitelist=1)

when using the [0.0.4a].jar file with the config files from [0.0.4]-b11.jar I get a GUI with four buttons [3x3][5x5][7x7][9x9] a few slots and stable power storage but still nothing will grow.

when using the [0.0.4a].jar file with it's own config plus the ME^4.JSON file nothing will grow.

Am I missing something???

GeorgieMah64

Jul 29, 2019
Now this is one of the rare occasions where "It's not a bug, it's a feature" applies. The Farmmanager accepts any powersource in the newer FC versions.

I believe the problem he(or she) is having (which I am also having) is the missing size option. In ME^4 1.0.3, Fluxed Crystals v 0.0.4 b11 the Farm Manager does not have the size options in previous versions so we're unsure of how to get the farm to actually function. The .JSON files were modified and all is planted with light but no growth. And if the 3x3, 5x5, etc. button is needed to get the farm to actually function this is not available in the GUI of the Farm Manager (it is the same as the GUIs for the Gem Cutter and Gem Refinders). Assistance would be much appreciated.

Platinawolf

Jul 29, 2019
What does the crash-log say?
I believe the problem he(or she) is having (which I am also having) is the missing size option. In ME^4 1.0.3, Fluxed Crystals v 0.0.4 b11 the Farm Manager does not have the size options in previous versions so we're unsure of how to get the farm to actually function. The .JSON files were modified and all is planted with light but no growth. And if the 3x3, 5x5, etc. button is needed to get the farm to actually function this is not available in the GUI of the Farm Manager (it is the same as the GUIs for the Gem Cutter and Gem Refinders). Assistance would be much appreciated.

In the 1.0.3 (0.0.4-b11 of fluxed crystals) version, it will automatically work with in a 3x3 area (Place dirt around the farm manager and provide power to see). Adding the area upgrades,,, Is a potentially horrible idea as it might lagging out your world. Adding an automation upgrade makes the plants automatically break and replant themselves. Adding speed upgrade makes them grow really quickly, efficiency slightly reduces the energy need. The night-time upgrade allows it to grow without light (Not sure if you can just light the place up though).

Bottom line is: Its lucrative but potentially able to make your world utterly unable to progress without tearing out the mod. At least that's my experience with the mod, a huge pity as it has potential.

Silent_Phoenix

Jul 29, 2019

In the 1.0.3 (0.0.4-b11 of fluxed crystals) version, it will automatically work with in a 3x3 area (Place dirt around the farm manager and provide power to see). Adding the area upgrades,,, Is a potentially horrible idea as it might lagging out your world. Adding an automation upgrade makes the plants automatically break and replant themselves. Adding speed upgrade makes them grow really quickly, efficiency slightly reduces the energy need. The night-time upgrade allows it to grow without light (Not sure if you can just light the place up though).

Bottom line is: Its lucrative but potentially able to make your world utterly unable to progress without tearing out the mod. At least that's my experience with the mod, a huge pity as it has potential.

Thats the funny thing there is no crash log because it doesn't cause a crash I'm not running a server and am playing in single player, the farm manager just drains and drains the power, it holds about 300 ish RF then drains it empty. I made a small two rod reactor and it'll drain it empty in about 7-8 minutes without any growth at all

GeorgieMah64

Jul 29, 2019

I have placed the farm manager, powered it, surrounded one level up with dirt, given it power, light, everything I think it should need and the seeds are not growing. As noted I have also updated the .JSON files.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
If my math is correct, and you use cocoa beans as your source material, you will need just under 21 million cocoa beans to make 1 triple compressed theobromine seed. That is enough to make 28,768 triple compressed cookies. I think the compressed theobromine (x1, x2, x3) recipes are more than a little unbalanced. My farm is currently producing an excess of cocoa beans, but I would be much better off just making a 2nd wheat farm.

Last edited:

QF5690

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Universal seed mod doesn't work for me. Firstly, there is a HUGE fps drop when I place any of its machines. Like 1 fps, or 2 maybe. Second, all seeds messed up. I try make diamonds from diamonds shards, I get shiny metal, I'm trying to make reward bag seed, I get some alloy seed. Am I the only one who experience this kind of things?

D

Deleted member 38496

Is there any way to get the Deep Dark, Spectre Dimension, and the various Compact Machines dimensions to work?

Also, my game crashed when I used /help 2. Now whenever I try to use /help I get the following message:

[20:01:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: Couldn't process command: 'help'
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeLo(ComparableTimSort.java:714) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeAt(ComparableTimSort.java:451) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeForceCollapse(ComparableTimSort.java:392) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(ComparableTimSort.java:191) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(ComparableTimSort.java:146) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:472) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:155) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.command.CommandHelp.func_71534_d(SourceFile:84) ~[au.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.CommandHelp.func_71515_b(SourceFile:38) ~[au.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:94) [z.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:739) [nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:718) [nh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) [ir.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [ir.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
[20:01:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command

Last edited by a moderator:

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't notice Extra Cells was added but then I got a 16384k storage cell in a bag....I wonder if I can find a use for 1,000,000,000 pieces of Boni Bacon...

liath

Jul 29, 2019
I must be twenty kinds of pathetic. I've only found 4 legendary bags, and I can't for the life of me find the mooshroom trophy in 1.0.3 :/

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I tried it and it didn't work for me either. The singularities that you receive in the quest are trolls and don't work because they aren't linked to eachother. if you want this to work you will need to obtain a singularity from the matter condenser and blow it up with tnt and ender pearl dust. Alternately you can get yourself a wireless card and an me wireless interface depending on what your needs are.

Not nessesaraly trolls. Are they perhaps worth more than normal junk when thrown into a mattter condenser/compressser.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to enter the spectre dimension from Random Things and ended up just in the air. I saw someone said that if you relogged in the dimension it would load, but in trying to do that the game crashed. Now I can't log on to the server without my client crashing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

You should be able to pull yourself out using MCeddit.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I must be twenty kinds of pathetic. I've only found 4 legendary bags, and I can't for the life of me find the mooshroom trophy in 1.0.3 :/

I think that one was
on top of the obsidian sphere surrounding everything.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone have, or know of, a compiled list of secret locations? item special rooms within the chambers, bag locations, etc...? I found a bunch, but I need more!

Best way I've found to find them is to use the ender utilitys block converter to change the walls, ceilings, and floors into something else. This will reveal the hidden blocks. Page up and down to change the conversion aria size.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Not nessesaraly trolls. Are they perhaps worth more than normal junk when thrown into a mattter condenser/compressser.

Nope. And they don't break down into anything in a decomposer. I don't think they were intentionally "trolls," but they are completely worthless.

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I have placed the farm manager, powered it, surrounded one level up with dirt, given it power, light, everything I think it should need and the seeds are not growing. As noted I have also updated the .JSON files.
The powered soil (only soil accepted by the farm) needs to be placed on the same level as the manager, not one above.
Also, I don't know if it matters, but I put a "Night Upgrade" in it so it can run at night too.

I think that one was
on top of the obsidian sphere surrounding everything.
That's where the Sheep one is. I think the mooshroom one is in an Item Buffer somewhere. Maybe in the Chem Lab.