[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
terrasteel. I feel in lava and got heatstroke then it all went down hill i keep taking damage but i am not poisoned! How do i disabled insanity?
Well thats the issue... you fell into lava XD Have a bunch of snow/ice in your hot bar and it will be fine

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
galgorian has multiple recipe as of version 1.1.20 so it isnt too hard anymore....
How do you get more than 1 ingot from ores though? it seems the only decent source of ores is from the spires and those are pretty scarce. The meteors don't drop much either and take ages to hammer :(

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you , keep up the good work , you probably get tired of answering A TON of questions from people who have no clue what they are doing , like me XD , but seriously thank you so much you rock!
I'm pretty sure @karmarcharger charger is either a robot or a superhuman. S/he seems to be here 24/7 and answer the questions within minutes of them being posted m_m

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get more than 1 ingot from ores though? it seems the only decent source of ores is from the spires and those are pretty scarce. The meteors don't drop much either and take ages to hammer :(
Right click the hardened ores (gold/iron) on the exnilho crucible to get 1.5 times the ingots, or you can do it via the smeltery with vanilla ores

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Your body temperature is 50 degrees. It should be at 37. I'm guessing you stood too close to lava/fire and ignored the heat warnings. I suggest emptying out your inventory and sitting in water far away from any heat sources (including furnaces + torches) until your body heat goes back to normal.
I have never got heatstroke 3 so i didnt know it gave hunger and posion! also i couldnt get into my inventory...

Thanks for the help i am getting better :p
2015-01-31_17.21.21.png

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
It's weird that in 1.1.17, when you combine two smashed ores, you get a vanilla ore block but in 1.1.18-19, it's hardened ores. Oh well, I got a chest full of ores from hammering meteors so not a big deal. :D

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Time to automate ore doubling with Buildcraft I guess :p It's been a long time since I even touched Buildcraft or Logistics pipes.
Earlier today I made some fluid pipes and redstone engines and ohgod I can't even remember when I transported stuff with BC last time ,_,

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently I need liquid blue slime to make fluid pipes... where do I get this? I only know about the 1 block of blue slime water in the sapling AE reward, but that's non-renewable.

Reactions: Barditron

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently I need liquid blue slime to make fluid pipes... where do I get this? I only know about the 1 block of blue slime water in the sapling AE reward, but that's non-renewable.

It's kind of cheesy, but you can also chisel glass into quite clear glass for easy enderio fluid conduits.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019

You have to love how many recipes show up in NEI that require liquids that can't be crafted. I can't find any products from the slime tree that will melt down into blue slime

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.0
-Disabled enderIO ME cables(Crashbug)
-Disabled Adventurebackpack hose thingy ( Crashbug)
-Disabled torch burnout ( SORRY MY BAD)
-Updated Buildcraft6.3.4
-Updated Environmine96 ( Uses less memory)
-Updated Botania154
-Updated Pneumaticraft
-Enabled striped pipes
-Put leaves cider in crafting bench to get a cider which is drinkable even at full hunger!
-Changed description at front (Thanks @Eunomiac )
-Change botania quest rewards.
-Added a simple new quest about pick leveling
Is this version available anywhere yet? (I only see up to 1.1.20 in the launcher.) I don't mean to rush anyone if it's a matter of "takes a bit of time to upload", but I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing a bright red button somewhere that will give me access :)

Izzean

Jul 29, 2019
Thirst, i see a lot of posts about thirst and I'm having a problem with this. I just found Blast Off yesterday and I'm having a blast. I'm playing 1.1.20.

But I have problems with thirst, when I drink water from a water bottle my thirst simply dose not stop dropping. I made a Camel Pack and I cant get it to fill. I played a lot of Crash Landing and know how a Camel Pack works but in Blast Off it wont fill up.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Thirst, i see a lot of posts about thirst and I'm having a problem with this. I just found Blast Off yesterday and I'm having a blast. I'm playing 1.1.20.

But I have problems with thirst, when I drink water from a water bottle my thirst simply dose not stop dropping. I made a Camel Pack and I cant get it to fill. I played a lot of Crash Landing and know how a Camel Pack works but in Blast Off it wont fill up.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Look at Fresh Water in NEI - it cat replenish your thirst and also it can fill a camel pack. Small hint about it: you need to have some XP to hammer snow on blacksmith anvil.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger....when do you sleep XD I went to sleep a 13 hours ago and you still have been answering questions periodically through the night.