[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Is smelting the ores disabled?

1bGW7qh.png

And that moment when you need it the most...

ptxrJuF.png

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Is smelting the ores disabled?

1bGW7qh.png

And that moment when you need it the most...

ptxrJuF.png
Yeah I tried that was wanting to put silk touch on my pick and get double double ores.

How do you get heatstroke even with my water at 12% I struggle with hypothermia. The new way of getting water looks interesting will have to wait till tomorrow to try it out.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I tried that was wanting to put silk touch on my pick and get double double ores.

How do you get heatstroke even with my water at 12% I struggle with hypothermia. The new way of getting water looks interesting will have to wait till tomorrow to try it out.

I was mining cobblestone so temp was too high in that area that I didn't realize it. I don't have silktouch but that came from crafting the two smashed ores. It would normally become the regular vanilla ore but this update puts it back to that type of block.

First part done. Not sure if I need that blacksmith assistant as this is my first time seeing this contraption. (gonna backread because I remember I saw a video about it)

hWvjVnB.png

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Those who can't use the blacksmith's anvil do you have at least 1xp? You need 1xp to do anything with it. Or did you try replacing it?

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
As for Flaxbeard's rock smasher i see it on par with buildcraft stripped pipes... I disabled buildcraft stripped pipes because it was doing too many things CHEAPly... 10 RF/t doesnt justify a cobble generator if you take a look at the transfer node recipe...

Did you also disable OpenBlocks block breakers/placers?

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I was mining cobblestone so temp was too high in that area that I didn't realize it. I don't have silktouch but that came from crafting the two smashed ores. It would normally become the regular vanilla ore but this update puts it back to that type of block.
Yeah I'm talking about when it was normal and the reason I wanted silk touch on it is so that you don't have to mine 2 hardened ore to just get one normal ore

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm completely stuck. How do I get cobblestone? I feel so dumb for asking a question like this :|
There are hardened gravel deposits sometimes on the spires/around the world. Smack that stuff with hammer to get stones. Craft 4 stones into 1 cobblestone :3

(Or be a pussy and make a cobble generator from the lava/mineral water in sapling storage.)

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
This is my humble workaround for Stripes pipe. As all of us know, the blocking of ability to use Stripes Pipe just was a matter of time.
The autor fix that and now we shoul use something instead of it.
This is my project of automated cobble generator, which can be crafted soon after starting.

I used a Drill cart, two pistons, two oblisian block to prevent the columns of cobble to kiss the skies, and one Redstone clock from Extra Utilites. And of course, some stuff from quests from Steve's Carts questline.

Attachments

• FTB-cobble-gen-BlastOff.png
    FTB-cobble-gen-BlastOff.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: tetshio

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Fresh water cooking

rEFthFT.png

Just needed to make the blacksmith anvil and a blacksmith hammer and can do it manually at first

gnVe1gk.png

kT0bahV.png

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
This is my humble workaround for Stripes pipe. As all of us know, the blocking of ability to use Stripes Pipe just was a matter of time.
The autor fix that and now we shoul use something instead of it.
This is my project of automated cobble generator, which can be crafted soon after starting.

I used a Drill cart, two pistons, two oblisian block to prevent the columns of cobble to kiss the skies, and one Redstone clock from Extra Utilites. And of course, some stuff from quests from Steve's Carts questline.
It looks amazing not sure if it's early game though XD

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
There are hardened gravel deposits sometimes on the spires/around the world. Smack that stuff with hammer to get stones. Craft 4 stones into 1 cobblestone :3

(Or be a pussy and make a cobble generator from the lava/mineral water in sapling storage.)
I actually figured this out just before you replied, lol.
Seems a bit grindy since you get 1 rock per gravel but oh well.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Did you also disable OpenBlocks block breakers/placers?

It's still there but diamond pickaxe is disabled so if someone is lucky to get one from somewhere (haunted tools or chest), that be the best use for it. There's an alternative recipe though but still.

QQAibZR.png

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
It's still there but diamond pickaxe is disabled so if someone is lucky to get one from somewhere (haunted tools or chest), that be the best use for it. There's an alternative recipe though but still.

QQAibZR.png
Well.... I've been saving some cobblestone...... Around the 100K if its not more. XD
Maybe it's not enough....

Last edited: