[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is pretty sad. I quit playing Material Energy 4 because i got fed up with broken updates and mods added that are just too beta to be playable. Picked up Blast-off thinking it would be different. Nope. It seems to me most modpack creators don't try/play their own packs. I might be wrong about everything and i'm fully aware that we are playing something (modpacks) that are free and made by people in their spare time. But still, a minimum of profesionalism wouldn't hurt. Unfortunately, the modpack scene reflects the gaming industry in general lately, where broken early access games are the norm and polished, mostly bug free content is the exception. Sorry for the rant...i'll see myself out. Time to go play Final Fantasy Tactics.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
I updated the pack and when i try to launch my old world my game crashes. Any idea?
Description: Ticking block entity

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: buildcraft.api.core.JavaTools.getAllFields(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/List;
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBatteryField(MjAPI.java:196)
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:85)
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:55)
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:46)
at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:159)
at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:145)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseUniversalElectrical.initBuildCraft(TileBaseUniversalElectrical.java:594)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseUniversalElectrical.initiate(TileBaseUniversalElectrical.java:325)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.TileEntityAdvanced.func_145845_h(TileEntityAdvanced.java:31)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseUniversalElectrical.func_145845_h(TileBaseUniversalElectrical.java:332)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseElectricBlock.func_145845_h(TileBaseElectricBlock.java:116)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.TileEntityCircuitFabricator.func_145845_h(TileEntityCircuitFabricator.java:36)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBatteryField(MjAPI.java:196)
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:85)
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:55)
at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:46)
at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:159)
at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:145)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseUniversalElectrical.initBuildCraft(TileBaseUniversalElectrical.java:594)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseUniversalElectrical.initiate(TileBaseUniversalElectrical.java:325)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.TileEntityAdvanced.func_145845_h(TileEntityAdvanced.java:31)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseUniversalElectrical.func_145845_h(TileBaseUniversalElectrical.java:332)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.energy.tile.TileBaseElectricBlock.func_145845_h(TileBaseElectricBlock.java:116)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.TileEntityCircuitFabricator.func_145845_h(TileEntityCircuitFabricator.java:36)

-- Block entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: Circuit Fabricator // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.TileEntityCircuitFabricator
Block type: ID #629 (tile.machine2 // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.BlockMachine2)
Block data value: 4 / 0x4 / 0b0100
Block location: World: (874,64,1054), Chunk: (at 10,4,14 in 54,65; contains blocks 864,0,1040 to 879,255,1055), Region: (1,2; contains chunks 32,64 to 63,95, blocks 512,0,1024 to 1023,255,1535)
Actual block type: ID #629 (tile.machine2 // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.BlockMachine2)
Actual block data value: 4 / 0x4 / 0b0100
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: Ezcore
All players: 0 total; []
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 637 Drop: 0
Level seed: -493510694
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: true
Level generator options: 2;7,10x10,3x49,4x13,47x172;10;stronghold,biome_1,village(size=20),dungeon
Level spawn location: World: (1235,4,-645), Chunk: (at 3,0,11 in 77,-41; contains blocks 1232,0,-656 to 1247,255,-641), Region: (2,-2; contains chunks 64,-64 to 95,-33, blocks 1024,0,-1024 to 1535,255,-513)
Level time: 8897664 game time, 10604889 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 22729 (now: false), thunder time: 74243 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Did you break your frying pans and cutting boards before updating

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out, you can drink water to replenish thirst, but you need 63 cobblestone so you can build a vat and get a camel pack, or enough stone for a furnace (rotten flesh to leather) and craft your own before the quest reward. (frankly if you want to survive, go the furnace route)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is pretty sad. I quit playing Material Energy 4 because i got fed up with broken updates and mods added that are just too beta to be playable. Picked up Blast-off thinking it would be different. Nope. It seems to me most modpack creators don't try/play their own packs. I might be wrong about everything and i'm fully aware that we are playing something (modpacks) that are free and made by people in their spare time. But still, a minimum of profesionalism wouldn't hurt. Unfortunately, the modpack scene reflects the gaming industry in general lately, where broken early access games are the norm and polished, mostly bug free content is the exception. Sorry for the rant...i'll see myself out. Time to go play Final Fantasy Tactics.

I would have to disagree. The pack is great in its own right, and he has kept up/smashed any bugs that present themselves. I'm not sure what game industries you speak of, but they have hundreds of tester, and if you have been fallow several games that have been released lately have been buggy as $#%. If you just tried it now, it was just updated, and there was a huge rework on a few things, and it is being worked on.

I will say this, the pack is insanely hard, but for the most part it is a well put together pack, and you just happen to start when a issue just started. Give it a couple days, and you might like it. You most likely will get father than I can:)

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
There's something bugged with thirst right now, which, since it makes the pack unplayable for anyone starting out, is probably going to be a high priority for a hotfix when the author gets wind of it :) In the meantime, hold off on updating.
There is a workaround for that. The best starter food is Dried Apples, replenishes 4.5 hunger and gives full saturation. Just wait until you are down 5 hunger before eating. It leaves half a hunger empty, you'll still heal but you can also drink (or eat?) the Leaves Cider.
But drinking now also counts against the free 50 meals before SoL kicks in, which is even more annoying.

By the way, with the Stripes Pipes gone, what other ways do we have to automate cobble gen in early game?

Uhhh... is that configurable? >.>
The Enviromine.cfg has the settings for the torches, that they set other stuff on fire and also that they go out.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm standing next to flowing Lava dieing of hypothermia, and I don't get any warmer when i'm on fire, I actually get colder. Lava appears to be about 30 degrees colder than the frozen ocean I'm living in. apparently something was done to enviromine and enviromine isn't happy about it.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
I am having troubles staying hydrated. When I drink clean water, nothing happens. I tried to put water in the camel pack, but there is no recipe for it. I check on enviromine's site to make sure i was doing it correctly too and that it was clean water. Also, if you drink the clean water a lot, you get dehydrated. If you keep drinking it to get it back up, you lose even more water per second. Eventually you can lose over a quarter of your hydration a second. I lost a life because of the water bug... Also, I did not check really, but I was standing next to a torch and the temp bar was blue and other people were mentioning some issues about that up above. I could not really test anything else because my hydration is low and I don't want to die again. Your mod pack is still awesome though! Please do more testing and possibly do some beta testing before releasing.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out, you can drink water to replenish thirst, but you need 63 cobblestone so you can build a vat and get a camel pack, or enough stone for a furnace (rotten flesh to leather) and craft your own before the quest reward. (frankly if you want to survive, go the furnace route)
Won't help you when you are just starting out.

The cobble is not a problem, you can get that on the first day from the dungeon. Lava for the Vat is also in your base. But you need Bottles of Snow, which are made from Snow Clumps, for which you need a Backsmith's Anvil, for which you need Burnt Bricks. These take regular or Nether bricks and lots of lava. You'll have neither in the beginning.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing the update i love it but i don't like the way we have to get water. way too mush work just for water... Oh and as always i turned off torches burning block and going out it just not my thing! other than that its a great update :D

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I love the new way to make pcbs :D

really you like that? lucking into the inscriber plates, then lucking into silicon? They just went from annoying to impossible. Without the stripes pipes, my last resort for cobble gen was drones, but now automating cobble gen is way late game

This modpack is called Blast Off, I think what the creator wants the pack to be called F-Off! What is the point of adding all these mods if nothing is actually craftable?

So it turns out the camel pack I cheated in to see if it actually worked, can't be refilled with water. only the fresh water which requires the vat, then the nether bricks, how are you supposed to stay alive long enough to make water? (and snow in this pack is not exactly a renewable resource)

I don't think we are ever supposed to be able to automate cobble gen. For a pack that disables the ex nihilo ores by removing the sieve, he really doesn't want us to have cobblestone. While you might get lucky enough to land yourself the materials for the pcb so you can automate with drones, the only way I can find in this pack to get cobble that doesn't require massive amounts of galgadorian metal is the flaxbeard mod (a mod based on a metal you have to hand craft one ingot at a time), which you'll need a massive steve's cart tree farm to automate, at which point you should be able to generate about one stack of cobble per hour. Other than that, you might rig some kind of massive assembly to use a mining well for it, since the mining well doesn't require you to sacrifce your children to craft....until someone figures out how and karmarcharger replaces the iron ingots in the recipe with galgadorian-bedrockium alloy

also, while i was standing in my basement, something blew up the top two stories of the shelter and it filled up with zombies.

I am so done with this pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: RehabOholic

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
really you like that? lucking into the inscriber plates, then lucking into silicon? They just went from annoying to impossible. Without the stripes pipes, my last resort for cobble gen was drones, but now automating cobble gen is way late game

This modpack is called Blast Off, I think what the creator wants the pack to be called F-Off! What is the point of adding all these mods if nothing is actually craftable?

So it turns out the camel pack I cheated in to see if it actually worked, can't be refilled with water. Near as i can figure out, it can't be filled at all. making me wonder why it is still a quest reward

I don't think we are ever supposed to be able to automate cobble gen. For a pack that disables the ex nihilo ores by removing the sieve, he really doesn't want us to have cobblestone. While you might get lucky enough to land yourself the materials for the pcb so you can automate with drones, the only way I can find in this pack to get cobble that doesn't require massive amounts of galgadorian metal is the flaxbeard mod (a mod based on a metal you have to hand craft one ingot at a time), which you'll need a massive steve's cart tree farm to automate, at which point you should be able to generate about one stack of cobble per hour. Other than that, you might rig some kind of massive assembly to use a mining well for it, since the mining well doesn't require you to sacrifce your children to craft....until someone figures out how and karmarcharger replaces the iron ingots in the recipe with galgadorian-bedrockium alloy

also, while i was standing in my basement, something blew up the top two stories of the shelter and it filled up with zombies.

The inscriber plates are easy to find and silicon is easy to get too! with the new way to craft pcbs its so much cheaper!

one silicon
one gold
one redstone

The old way takes so much more plus time!

One creeper seeds
Three squid seeds
Three lighting seeds
Six redstone
Seven iron

That's off the top of my head i could be wrong but it's around that.

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

So it turns out the camel pack I cheated in to see if it actually worked, can't be refilled with water. only the fresh water which requires the vat, then the nether bricks, how are you supposed to stay alive long enough to make water? (and snow in this pack is not exactly a renewable resource)

I agree 100%, I just don't understand why Striped Pipes were removed completely!

Reactions: JimmyJam

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
I think stripe pipes should be given as a buildcraft quest reward. This way players cant abuse the stripe pipes but can still obtain like 1 or 2 to make some boring work automated

Sorry for bad english i hope u can get what i mean