[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so I picked up the sterling generator I had connected to my logistics pipes system and it seems to load now. Not sure if that will help you, but try it if you have a logistics pipe setup going.
ty 4 quick answer, but after going back and forth between .17 and .18 and removing stuff i discovered that removing the galacticraft machines that i had placed in the world fixed my problem

EDIT: on the other hand i placed back a stirling generator and everything was ok until i placed a single ender io energy conduit. For what i read arround smth i wrong w/ the buildcraft API

EDIT2: Something is changed about how ender io conduits work. If u place a "new" conduit in the same place where a old one was to make a "bundle" the game crashes. if u remove all of them and place them back, seems like everything is ok

EDIT3: Sometimes work just fine, but when i placed a conduit next to an "old" placed machine, crash again. imma try to do some more tests and ill let ppl know if i can manage to find out what the heck is happening

Last edited:

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
It was definitely that. When I placed the generator back down and connected a supplier pipe to it again, crash. Is there any workarounds for this? I don't want to have to manually load my generator like some kind of plebian!

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
ty 4 quick answer, but after going back and forth between .17 and .18 and removing stuff i discovered that removing the galacticraft machines that i had placed in the world fixed my problem
Ah makes sense. I haven't made any Galactic machines yet :/

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
soooo I updated the pack and lost a bunch of my dayblooms and nightblooms, along with some chiseled torches. I made a back up, but even when I load that it still does the same. Any work around or should I just cheat back what I lost? (I just got into botania and got like 10 dayblooms and I ain't doing that all again)

I also just realized that I lost my speed IV and now only have speed II, what's with that?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
soooo I updated the pack and lost a bunch of my dayblooms and nightblooms, along with some chiseled torches. I made a back up, but even when I load that it still does the same. Any work around or should I just cheat back what I lost? (I just got into botania and got like 10 dayblooms and I ain't doing that all again)

I also just realized that I lost my speed IV and now only have speed II, what's with that?

He changed it so dayblooms, night, and some other flowers die now after 4 days.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
After updating, I started a new world and... I can't drink the Leaves Cider you now get instead of bottled water for those early quests. Right-clicking with the bottle in-hand does nothing.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
and how do I disable that? I imagine you can at least

In the config folder, Botania about 17 options down

Set to anything other than -1 for passive generation flowers (dayblooms, nightshades, hydroangeas) to die after a specific amount of ticks. 24000 is 2 minecraft days, that's a recomended value.
I:passiveWither.time=-1

I will be changing it also when I start up this pack again. It seem like every update is taking 1 step foreword to make some things that are insane better, and more way to do it, but takes 5 steps back by make several other things harder.lol

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, just got a mystery egg and threw it down. Baby Support Creeper so cute and helpful. Alas, he causes horrible rubber banding until I restart my client so he has to stay home to terrify me every time I turn around and otherwise remain unused. Anyone find a workaround for this? As the Creeper gives me a strength boost I would like to take him some places with me, but the rubber banding makes the game unplayable.
I had my support creeper around long enough for it to turn into an adult, and he gave even bigger bonuses I think. I one-hit-killed my support creeper in the 4th basement of a dungeon. I was backing up while fighting a horde of undead and the support creeper followed me from the same direction as the mobs. He died due to my frantic clicking. I couldn't avoid hitting him. He mightve survived if he wasn't currently giving me the Strength II buff.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
In the config folder, Botania about 17 options down

Set to anything other than -1 for passive generation flowers (dayblooms, nightshades, hydroangeas) to die after a specific amount of ticks. 24000 is 2 minecraft days, that's a recomended value.
I:passiveWither.time=-1

I will be changing it also when I start up this pack again. It seem like every update is taking 1 step foreword to make some things that are insane better, and more way to do it, but takes 5 steps back by make several other things harder.lol

Sweet as, did that and it should work now. Cheers mate!

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
After updating, I started a new world and... I can't drink the Leaves Cider you now get instead of bottled water for those early quests. Right-clicking with the bottle in-hand does nothing.
... and, after cheating in some bottles of water, drinking those has no effect on my thirst meter.

As far as I can tell, it is impossible to start a new game in this update without immediately dying of thirst. This... is a problem :)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Drinking alcohol makes you more thirsty, not less---it's a diuretic. Your liver uses more water purging the alcohol from your system than you get from drinking the alcohol. (Your first run-through actually parallels some real-world cases of stranded people trying to survive off of alcohol, and dying of thirst.)
But the diuretic effects isn't instantaneous AND that was my first glass of alcohol.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
the new update also stop us semi-cheating the whole torch thing, can't seem to chisel torches anymore, any good alternative?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well that will teach me from taking to long to craft/use the striped pipe! Well, for the players that already have use of that pipe I would not loose/destroy it, because it has been removed in the latest update. No recipe, but I don't know if it is rewarded in the quest book, just that you can no longer make it.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
So now torches can go out or something? They also all went out in the dungeon under the base and now it's full of mobs again.. lol

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
the new update also stop us semi-cheating the whole torch thing, can't seem to chisel torches anymore, any good alternative?
Dont know if you mean it not burning stuff down or something else. I use glowstone nooks. One block of glowstone gives me 32 nooks. Use a wood/stone/iron/diamond saw to make it. Put the saw in the upper left corner of a crafting table and put glowstone below it, then the product below it, then once it stops working put it to the right of the saw.

chazmonro

Jul 29, 2019
so with the update I can no longer quench my thirst... water bottles don't work, cooked salt water, can't melt snow in frying pans... how are we supposed to get water? What is the path to water, seems like I spend most of my time in this pack just trying to get water.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
so with the update I can no longer quench my thirst... water bottles don't work, cooked salt water, can't melt snow in frying pans... how are we supposed to get water? What is the path to water, seems like I spend most of my time in this pack just trying to get water.
There's something bugged with thirst right now, which, since it makes the pack unplayable for anyone starting out, is probably going to be a high priority for a hotfix when the author gets wind of it :) In the meantime, hold off on updating.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019

If you already have a world going, look for the fresh water recipe in NEI. That is apparently how we are supposed to get water now. That and something to do with leaves, I forget what it was called.