FTB News 25/01/2015

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Just be glad you guys have a banner (which by the way means pretty much nothing). Better to be thankful for what you have than to beg for what you don't.
i know :p just playing around.

goes back to his evil lair to plot..

seriously tho, the banners are nice :)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
i know :p just playing around.

goes back to his evil lair to plot..

seriously tho, the banners are nice :)

I may have meant for that to be a convo post. And I may have gotten lost in the tabs on my phone when posting...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Just be glad you guys have a banner (which by the way means pretty much nothing). Better to be thankful for what you have than to beg for what you don't.
I beg you to give me some sort of sugary snack!

Ditto. What must I do...
Bow down to the almighty FTB gods, and give them an offering.
The offering must be of sufficient quality, and it must be given on the 3rd Wednesday of the 2nd full moon after summer solstice, but ONLY if it is raining!

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
Bow down to the almighty FTB gods, and give them an offering.
The offering must be of sufficient quality, and it must be given on the 3rd Wednesday of the 2nd full moon after summer solstice, but ONLY if it is raining!
Would a link to a funny cat gif count

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Notice how Flipz leaves a like here... The moderators are trying to manipulate us and take over the world! But yeah, we better get back to topic.
I like to imagine that when the mods like a post, they're saying, "Yeah, I see this post. I'm watching you. I know what you're doing. I'm watching you. I'm on top of things. I'm watching you. When you break a rule, and that's when, not if, I'll be here.
"I'm watching you."

Oh right, yeah. Back on topic. Whoops :p