Jul 29, 2019

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
Clay corp
Maker of
This mod
That mod
And others.

Seriously even over productive devs like you have one or two mods that are more likly to get recognized by than the rest.

Thats true... TorchTools, GreenThumb and Pay2Spawn are likely the ones that people know the most. I could just put DoubleDoorDevelopment there as many people also know me and Dries007 by that.

Im also surprised that nobody tried to guess what the screenshot is... Its awsome thats for sure :3
Heres another hint. (It has to do with the first screenshot in someway.)
2015-01-27_03-16-52.png

Reactions: Yusunoha

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
Time travel?

Hmm... It is quite similar.

NBT editor?

Nope. Theres many of them that are quite nice already!

An sql database for players huh? There's a myriad of things you could be using that for :p

A SQL database that holds player info for another database of databases! (But really its just a reference to speed up main DB queries)

I would say it is for logging block changes on a server.

BINGO! Modded logging of interactions and possible rollbacks. The system is quite new yet and we will see how it unfolds. (Its only about a week old. If that) Thus far its going along great! This will eventually tie into D3Backend and other projects that are planned but not really known about.

I assume that's part of the admin utilities you have bin working on. Letting you move players and edit there stats and inventories

Admin utility yes. NBT no :D

Dries007 Has been interested in working on one of these for some time and attempted to do it back in the ForgeEssentials days. It was a flop as the required hooks haven't appeared until recently. We have many plans for this as its something server owners/admins have been wanting for a lonnnggg time. Also if you're a dev adding hooks into your mod that could be used in this logging system would be great! More details will come as everything fleshes out over then few weeks!

(Sometimes i wonder if we have too many mods as this would be #15 with one "Non-Mod thingyy" AKA D3Backend. Perhaps i am crazy...)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
BINGO! Modded logging of interactions and possible rollbacks. The system is quite new yet and we will see how it unfolds. (Its only about a week old. If that) Thus far its going along great! This will eventually tie into D3Backend and other projects that are planned but not really known about.

Don't forget to add code to hide you from that list. :p

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
If you're first going to add code like that, add some rootkits :p
So what's your SSN, DOB, First Last Middle name, Name of your first pet, mothers maiden name and finally what's your bank account number?
Quickly fill out this 100% secure forum so we can transfer you the 1,000,000 Dollars!

~Sincerely Nigerian prince III.

(Seriously though we don't have any lists of any sort saying you're bad or have anything that collects personal information. I plan to keep it like that. We do have this list though!)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

dries007

Jul 29, 2019
That would have been... interesting... You would have made the drama action of the year :p
Yes, probably. And it still wouldn't have been malware (like some people claim) because you willingly installed it yourself. Also, you would have been able to see the source (as I make all of the things open source) and i would have included a disclaimer that this might be a side effect of installing the mod (in font size 2 probably) XD

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, probably. And it still wouldn't have been malware (like some people claim) because you willingly installed it yourself. Also, you would have been able to see the source (as I make all of the things open source) and i would have included a disclaimer that this might be a side effect of installing the mod (in font size 2 probably) XD

Malware is any code running that causes harm. It doesn't matter if you installed it yourself.