[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Kothar11

Jul 29, 2019
To unlock a subset right click on it. If you have any other problems feel free to join the Teamspeak listed in the op and I can help you further.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
The drum is present
but I would like to meet a variety of liquids from drums nei
Is there a way to unlock the NEI SUBSET?
Potions are also locked so
Yeah that's an anti clutter mod at work I can edit the configs I'm going to upload for those that want a few things visible. all potions will be visible in the next version they should be I don't know why the mod decided to hide them. Drums however I am confused about. Don't you just care about the crafting recipe? Any liquid registered should be able to go into it.

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
To unlock a subset right click on it. If you have any other problems feel free to join the Teamspeak listed in the op and I can help you further.
I know what the issue is I will post a config with a few things unlocked. Can you tell them how to edit the modpack through the ftb launcher?

Kothar11

Jul 29, 2019
Towards the top of the launcher there is a place that says edit modpack, click on it, find inpurecore, and disable it that will show you all the recipes it removes.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all i'm working on a new build of the pack and i thought i would give everyone a fair warning that i am moving away from project red too blue power for various reasons so i would suggest hollowing out volcanoes and taking screen caps of any redstone set ups you have done

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
As a heads up. We will be distributing Fastcraft in future updates. We have got the go ahead with the latest update to do so.

Solarisfire

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on a private server with a few friends. One of them placed a block (a circuit fabricator or something, not quite sure). And now going to the chunk with that machine into it causes the server to crash. Anyone seen this before?

http://pastebin.com/EPnqk19h

Solarisfire

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on a private server with a few friends. One of them placed a block (a circuit fabricator or something, not quite sure). And now going to the chunk with that machine into it causes the server to crash. Anyone seen this before?

Yeah, this is the Galacticraft Circuit Fabricator. The second the block touches the floor the server crashes instantly. Even in single player...

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, this is the Galacticraft Circuit Fabricator. The second the block touches the floor the server crashes instantly. Even in single player...
just checked our pack development list and galacticraft is being updated so we will test to see if that fixes anything.

Dovkan

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to the feed the beast platform, and just have to say, your pack is phenomenal, as I am going for a modded minecraft with as much content as possible, and it's nice to know you update frequently and don't use hqm. If you are looking for anyone to help update/add(test whats added) and such for future releases, I'd be happy to help, as I am already adding to whats been provided exponentially. - Updated every mod that had a stable update (112 I think) - I can give them to you if you want.

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to the feed the beast platform, and just have to say, your pack is phenomenal, as I am going for a modded minecraft with as much content as possible, and it's nice to know you update frequently and don't use hqm. If you are looking for anyone to help update/add(test whats added) and such for future releases, I'd be happy to help, as I am already adding to whats been provided exponentially. - Updated every mod that had a stable update (112 I think) - I can give them to you if you want.
Thanks for supporting the pack. We have an update being built as we speak

Dovkan

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for supporting the pack. We have an update being built as we speak
Awesome. I should mention upon updating, mariculture base is broken with the recent bloodmagic/witchery, and tsteelworks is broken with cookiecore, I removed mariculture base and tsteelworks, didn't personally use them, but I'm not sure if you have run into this yet, just letting you know. - The most recent resonant engine is completely broken, even on its own, it will crash.

Last edited: