DW20 1.7.10 checklist

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gumpie

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy folks.

I have just started playing the direwolf20 pack. Really enjoying it so far but i dont quite know what to do next.
Is there any checklist / quest system that will guide me through the game.
Something like Argarian Skies?

Thanks

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Howdy folks.

I have just started playing the direwolf20 pack. Really enjoying it so far but i dont quite know what to do next.
Is there any checklist / quest system that will guide me through the game.
Something like Argarian Skies?

Thanks

Nope. DW20 is closer to the "kitchen sink" pack like Ultimate/Unleashed/Unhinged/Monster and the new Resurrections, where you can pick a mod and play it until you're comfortable with it and then move on to learn the next, once you have the basics of food and shelter covered.

There are more HQM (Hard Quest Mode) packs on the way, however... Several are in Alpha right now, with no quests written yet.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Yeah it is a medium'ish sized sandbox pack. Do whatever you like: explore, mine, build, tech, fight, RP or all of them at once.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If you're looking for an experience more like AgSkies, there's several other 3rd party HQM packs out there. ME3/ME4, Running Red, and Crash Landings are the first ones that come to mind, but there's probably more out there.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
ME4's early game is fantastic, but the later game I think starts to get pretty darn grindy. I know building those types of packs can be insanely hard though. I liked it better than ME3.

What's the one that starts you on a skyblock map with weather effects turned on? That one was done pretty well too.

I died an embarrassingly high number of times in the crash landing pack, so I don't even want to go there... :)

Some of those infernal mob combos are deadly.