DireWolf20 1.0.3 and NFO servers

sleezymotel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm seeking help regarding how to setup/install DireWolf 20 1.0.3 on a NFO server. I'm sorta new on owning a server. I transferred all the files/folders from the DireWolf server zip to my server via FileZilla and everything transferred over properly. What I am unsure/confused about is that it wouldn't let me start the server with the FTB_server.jar. I looked up a guide on how to setup the server but they were old and outdated. I still looked at the video and hoped that it would give me a general idea but did not.

I picked the default jar file NFO gives you while all the DireWolf files were still on my server and I could see all the items the mods put in, I could spawn them, I could see the minimap, and others. Although that worked, most of the other mods didn't.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Do I need a extra plugin or am I choosing the wrong .jar file?

TL;DR How to setup DireWolf20 1.0.3 server via NFO.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
The first time you start the server it stops and tells you to accept the eula. There should be a file called eula.txt and it should have a line eula=false, change that to true and try starting it again.