[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with the flood gate from BC Factory i placed micro block around it but it is just breaking them and placing lava! It wasn't doing this when i made my first set up.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I'm probably missing something, and I feel quite stupid, but having just started out how do you first get cobblestone? Also, is there a way to turn off that music that plays when you encounter mobs? It's nice and all, but I normally watch videos or listen to music while playing.

Last edited:

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm probably missing something, and I feel quite stupid, but having just started out how do you first get cobblestone? Also, is there a way to turn off that music that plays when you encounter mobs? It's nice and all, but I normally watch videos or listen to music while playing.
You need to make a wooden hammer and mine the hardend gravel that are in the spicks :) Not sure about battle music tho..

Try using normal blocks then? XD
Normal blocks... how boring :p

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with the flood gate from BC Factory i placed micro block around it but it is just breaking them and placing lava! It wasn't doing this when i made my first set up.

You could use the liquid-hoppers from pneumaticcraft, too. With the dispenser-upgrade it can place lava/water/liquids in the world.
I like it more since it has less problems than the flood gate, with all the sides you need need to block (liquid hopper only places it where it output aims at). And I had some trouble with the floodgate sometimes doing nothing for a minute, the liquid hopper seems to react fast in placing a new source-block once the old one is gone.

Reactions: JimmyJam

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
You could use the liquid-hoppers from pneumaticcraft, too. With the dispenser-upgrade it can place lava/water/liquids in the world.
I like it more since it has less problems than the flood gate, with all the sides you need need to block (liquid hopper only places it where it output aims at). And I had some trouble with the floodgate sometimes doing nothing for a minute, the liquid hopper seems to react fast in placing a new source-block once the old one is gone.

I will have a look into that. Thanks for the tip :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is the ore processing progression the following?
tinkers -> mariculture - mekanism

I think tinkers and mariculture are pretty much the same. Besides mariculture having a little chance of producing something extra.
For me, after tinkers, ender IO was the next step, since even with some flint inside the sag-mill you have a chance to get 4 ores instead of only 2 with tinkers. (and it seems at a better chance than mariculture's extra)
Only problem at the moment is the disabled smelters from ender IO and mekanism, only tinkers construct or mariculture can smelt the metal-dust you get at the moment (unless you edit the modtweaker-file and enable the vanilla-furnaces again)

I hope in 1.1.18 the furnaces will work again, especially since you cannot use all metals with tinkers/mariculture at the moment. Zinc only can be used in flaxbeards crucible and it seems osmium cannot be used at all with the furnaces disabled.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

The battle music, you can press the minus key "-" and disable it from there.

RandomName218

Jul 29, 2019
Am I being completely retarded, but where is a good source of Clay to make bricks/grout etc? Feel like i've missed something really stupidly obvious...