[1.7.10] Hlestakov's Screwdriver - Omnitool mod

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
OE OE OE!
... need dis I NEED DIS!
I'm sick of constantly searching for the right wrench cant find it craft one find 4 others...
Any ways ill try to see if it will crash me somehow with the DW20 Pack.
Inb4 corrupt world... would not want that again >.>

nixhlestakov

Jul 29, 2019
OE OE OE!
... need dis I NEED DIS!
I'm sick of constantly searching for the right wrench cant find it craft one find 4 others...
Any ways ill try to see if it will crash me somehow with the DW20 Pack.
Inb4 corrupt world... would not want that again >.>
Can you post crash log here? I can't fix bug when I don't know what to fix.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
REALLY want to try this, but im too lazy to test this. Is it able to act like yeta wrench(reveal facades)?
And an AE2 transparent facades would be useful too.

nixhlestakov

Jul 29, 2019
New version! Yay!
  • Added Blue Power support (will be available when devs will implement BP Screwdriver API into actually Blue Power)
  • Added Iron Chests support (now chests can be dismantled)
  • Added Twilight Forest support (now uncrafting table can be dismantled)
  • Added Ender Storage support
  • Fixed EnderIO facades support (forgot to change one "false" to "true" lol)
Can be downloaded HERE YES NOW ON CURSEFORGE
Also, sorry, guys, but Carpenter's Blocks support totally broken since previous version. I don't know, what could break, but I'll see, how I can fix this.

Vincente

Jul 29, 2019
So I installed BluePower and this mod to try them out. BluePower turned out to basically be the same as the mod I've been using for a while, ProjectRed. So I removed BP, but kept your mod because it sounds amazing, the only problem is now the game is crashing when I try to start it. I had to remove your mod :( I really need a universal tool so maybe you can tell me what to do? Here's the crash log on Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jN31jU0m

nixhlestakov

Jul 29, 2019
So I installed BluePower and this mod to try them out. BluePower turned out to basically be the same as the mod I've been using for a while, ProjectRed. So I removed BP, but kept your mod because it sounds amazing, the only problem is now the game is crashing when I try to start it. I had to remove your mod :( I really need a universal tool so maybe you can tell me what to do? Here's the crash log on Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jN31jU0m
Sorry for late response. It looks like Blue Power's Screwdriver API is broken, I temporary removed it, because it's not working, but you can still rotate a lot of blocks. Try this.