Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what mod this is (maybe Inventory Tweaks?), or even if it's a mod at all, but what's the method for moving your entire inventory into a chest with a single operation?
Inv tweaks does that.
And you hold shift+space+left click (IIRC) to move everything (apart from your hot bar) into the chest

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Not sure what mod this is (maybe Inventory Tweaks?), or even if it's a mod at all, but what's the method for moving your entire inventory into a chest with a single operation?
Inv tweaks does that.
And you hold shift+space+left click (IIRC) to move everything (apart from your hot bar) into the chest

It is just Space+click to move entire inventories.
And Ctrl+Shift+click to move all items of same type.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Thanks, I did look up the documentation and wikis for Inventory Tweaks but found no mention of that feature.
It is all ingame, click the little [...] in the inventory screen, click the ? for shortcut help.

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
How am i supposed to heat up a heater from rotarycraft?

I heard and read that i am supposed to put a lava bucket in it. But the moment i do that, it explodes violently.
Lastly= How do i put shaft-junctions into split mode?. KthxBai

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019

I heard and read that i am supposed to put a lava bucket in it. But the moment i do that, it explodes violently.
I have a dirty workaround for the lava ;)
You put a hole under the heater, then next to that hole put a dispenser (pointing towards the hole) with a lava bucket.
Next set up a clock next to it so that the lava will get scooped, and placed every few ticks. That way it keeps the heater stable....

Apparently though you are supposed to use fire as the heating source, but I like the lava bucket way better ;)

Reactions: SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
I have a dirty workaround for the lava ;)
You put a hole under the heater, then next to that hole put a dispenser (pointing towards the hole) with a lava bucket.
Next set up a clock next to it so that the lava will get scooped, and placed every few ticks. That way it keeps the heater stable....

Apparently though you are supposed to use fire as the heating source, but I like the lava bucket way better ;)

But dont i have to power the heater from under it?. So if i place fire/lava it will not work as there is a shaft in the way for the power.

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019

As far as I know, the heater takes any kind of fuel; coal, wood, lava. The better the fuel, the more it heats up, putting a lava bucket in probably rapidly exceeds the maximum heat level.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
But dont i have to power the heater from under it?. So if i place fire/lava it will not work as there is a shaft in the way for the power.
I may be thinking of a different block then...

Just checked... I was thinking of a steam generator >_<
It's been a while since I messed with RoC

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know, the heater takes any kind of fuel; coal, wood, lava. The better the fuel, the more it heats up, putting a lava bucket in probably rapidly exceeds the maximum heat level.

Ah, alright. Because im confused as it says. "Up to 900C from 1 lava bucket!".
I may be thinking of a different block then...

Just checked... I was thinking of a steam generator >_<
It's been a while since I messed with RoC

Oh. Hehe, xd

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
if you pick up a terra shatterer from a mana pool when you're leveling it up, will you lose the progress you've so far made on the leveling?
You don't lose progress. I see it as an amount of mana that's on the shatterer, it loses mana only when you use it in empowered mode (which can lose it rank should it fall below the threshold). The rank is based on how much mana is in the Shatterer. Bear in mind, B rank needs a full mana pool from C, which needs half a mana pool to upgrade from D. A and up need exponentially more mana than the last needed. (10 for A, 100 for S and 1k for SS)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
You don't lose progress. I see it as an amount of mana that's on the shatterer, it loses mana only when you use it in empowered mode (which can lose it rank should it fall below the threshold). The rank is based on how much mana is in the Shatterer. Bear in mind, B rank needs a full mana pool from C, which needs half a mana pool to upgrade from D. A and up need exponentially more mana than the last needed. (10 for A, 100 for S and 1k for SS)

ah, good to hear. I was afraid the progress would be lost if you picked it up because it's been on A for a long time now.
I knew it'd take alot of mana, but I didn't really know how much

DW10

Jul 29, 2019
What version of Java do I use to get the Magic World 2 server working, since I have updated to Java 8u31?

Miguel1118

Jul 29, 2019
Best storage item/system for a 100% afk quarry? I ve tried 10 diamond chests for ores + Upgraded JABBA Better Barrel (1.7k stacks) for stone but its not even enough

Im playing on ultra modded surival 2 modpack

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Best storage item/system for a 100% afk quarry? I ve tried 10 diamond chests for ores + Upgraded JABBA Better Barrel (1.7k stacks) for stone but its not even enough

Im playing on ultra modded surival 2 modpack
If you don't want an AE system then letting the stone and dirt go into a trash can is probably your best bet.