[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It is actually at the point where I am happy to say it is released, but I released it with a script that is wrong, and when I change that (along with updating the mods which have been updated these past 2 weeks) then the [Beta] will be removed :p

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
giphy.gif

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you get the birch saplings from? The only way to make them is to create them using a mana infusion and that seems like a lot of work for the first quest. Also, all the Quest books I get are in edit mode. Tried giving my self one in creative, still edit mode.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. Oak leaves drop birch saplings. Gotcha.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Just pushed the update, give it around 10 minutes to sync across all the servers. And then no more edit mode (I feel like such an idiot for leaving that on)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Let me say you did this one very well. I love it.

When loading up update, I now have 3 worlds. F1, 1a, and B3. All titled Let It End. Last update, 1.3, added F1, and B3
Yeah, 1a is the the one I have to add in the updates... I don't use lockdown, which means that I need to ship the pack with a map. But if I sent it with F1 again, then it would overrite any worlds made in 1.3
And if you started on B3, then that's the one you need to play with :)

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I was thinking, the story is about major badness in a person's life. Tree is hope, and Food area is comfort. Maybe you should make an area that resembles the hell in your life? And area where you combat mobs, and stuff? Possible get points towards a "Dealing with it" or something like that Reputation group? RR2 has something similar. Pretty rough idea, I know, but maybe useful?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Also- are the hearts meant to be used for something? Or are they merely symbolic?
hqm may not be enabled... They are used for, well, lives...
/hqm enable
That may be why

Also, I was thinking, the story is about major badness in a person's life. Tree is hope, and Food area is comfort. Maybe you should make an area that resembles the hell in your life? And area where you combat mobs, and stuff? Possible get points towards a "Dealing with it" or something like that Reputation group? RR2 has something similar. Pretty rough idea, I know, but maybe useful?
The nether does the "hell" and I don't think I would be able to do the mobs thing perfectly