[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
Well known issue, resolved in 0.6, if you read through the last few pages you'd see that

Well, I guess reading 95% of the material is a fail on my part. I am just glad I also didn't make the same youtube video showing the same bug.

Looking forward to more of your excellent work in the future.

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing about with this... Love the way most of the recipies have been changed. Seems to make it feel a bit fresher. A map of some form would be a nice addition though!

Go for the Bibliocraft Atlas. Its part of a questline as well. I don't know much about Bibliocraft, but I think there is even a higher tier atlas, but the one I am using so far is more than adequate.

I use it in the Nether and have no problem getting lost with it. I don't even bother with F3 'cheats' to find my home portal.

Reactions: Abeon

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
^^^THIS The atlas is a amazing map tool, load it with maps and you can find most anything, granted you have to map as you go like a vanilla map but it automatically gets a new map page out when you enter an unmapped area

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
^^^THIS The atlas is a amazing map tool, load it with maps and you can find most anything, granted you have to map as you go like a vanilla map but it automatically gets a new map page out when you enter an unmapped area
Yea, the only flaw I have with it is the inability to manually view maps other than the one you're in without taking them out

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug, to map the drafting compass you need flint tool rods, which are uncraftable. Just thought I'd let you know.

Mendan

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what are people using for a lava supply? Specifically when you need to craft burnt bricks in the vat, is there a way to produce lava for it or am I supposed to just shuttle buckets back and forth from any lava I can find on the surface?

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what are people using for a lava supply? Specifically when you need to craft burnt bricks in the vat, is there a way to produce lava for it or am I supposed to just shuttle buckets back and forth from any lava I can find on the surface?
So far? Surface Lava lakes. Lava demand hasn't been too high for me yet, but at the point you are at, the Nether opens up soon, and well, there's a point where you can start crafting pumps... all the lava you might ever want or need.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
So far? Surface Lava lakes. Lava demand hasn't been too high for me yet, but at the point you are at, the Nether opens up soon, and well, there's a point where you can start crafting pumps... all the lava you might ever want or need.
plus Fire essence can be used to make lava

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Rather than shuttling buckets, you may want to try shuttling Mariculture Fluid Tanks. They hold 16 buckets and retain contents when broken. They also stack with other tanks with the same contents.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I just wish I had more time to play this and record it... one episode a week is going slow. Tho next episode I get those essence crops started so there is that.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Disable Waila and go back into the world, should work than. Looks like a hiccup with Thaumcraft and Waila

sihpopa80

Jul 29, 2019
That was the 1st thing I tried, client wouldn't even fully load. some fml error message screen comes up 1st..... nvm I'm a derp and never removed the things dependent on it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
That was the 1st thing I tried, client wouldn't even fully load. some fml error message screen comes up 1st..... nvm I'm a derp and never removed the things dependent on it.
Ah, WAILA Plugins and WAILA harvestability both require WAILA, so disable them too