[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
Ok.. so I am a complete noob to FTB.

I just loaded up this pack and logged into a freshly created world.. and I can see people talking in IRC? .. I think? .. am I on a server with other people? ..

I am SO confused.
You are in your own world, but connected to a chat server. When you press <TAB> inside the chat your messages will be directed to the chat server.
In case you don't like it, just disable the mod EiraIRC in the FTB launcher.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Just to check, is 1.2.2 working fully with out issue or is it crashing out due to the previously mentioned issue between mekanism and ic2?

Ziglef

Jul 29, 2019
I think it will depend on the mods in your world, what are you using etc. The fact that 1.2.2 lets us use railcraft machines without crashes is great!
Just update and enable ic2 and update meka and you should be fine

Travis Shendaruk

Jul 29, 2019
having a few issues.

1. We can't see each others skin. (Tails mod is also not working at all)

2. Lags on occasion. Both quite high end machines.. didn't have this problem in Argrarian skies or Blastoff. (I am aware this is mincraft..) maybe there is something I can turn off thats extra taxing?

3. Is there no minimap? Can I add one? .. I keep loosing my friend.

4. When we turn in quests, only the party leader is getting the goodies. In most other packs I have played we each can turn in the quest.. is there something I am missing in the options?

Thank you SO much .. Blood moon just came out and we had a BLAST! .. loving this pack so far.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
having a few issues.

1. We can't see each others skin. (Tails mod is also not working at all)

2. Lags on occasion. Both quite high end machines.. didn't have this problem in Argrarian skies or Blastoff. (I am aware this is mincraft..) maybe there is something I can turn off thats extra taxing?

3. Is there no minimap? Can I add one? .. I keep loosing my friend.

4. When we turn in quests, only the party leader is getting the goodies. In most other packs I have played we each can turn in the quest.. is there something I am missing in the options?

Thank you SO much .. Blood moon just came out and we had a BLAST! .. loving this pack so far.
1: Probably sessions. Tails IS working.

2: Opis reports or didn't happen.

3: Did you never look at the optional mods? ö-o

4: WLR is not built for parties.

Travis Shendaruk

Jul 29, 2019
1: Probably sessions. Tails IS working.

2: Opis reports or didn't happen.

3: Did you never look at the optional mods? ö-o

4: WLR is not built for parties.

1. What is Sessions. I'm not saying Tails ISN'T working.. I am saying it isn't working for US.

2. What does this even mean? *Fixed*

3. My bad. *fixed*

4. How come on Argrarian Skies, Blastoff, Material Energy ^3 and ^4 we where both able to get rewards?

Last edited:

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is Sessions. I'm not saying Tails ISN'T working.. I am saying it isn't working for US.

2. What does this even mean? *Fixed*

3. My bad. *fixed*

4. How come on Argrarian Skies, Blastoff, Material Energy ^3 and ^4 we where both able to get rewards?

Sessions = minecraft servers being silly, or inaccessible to you for some reason.

Opis is a lag tracking mod. It can make reports. I don't know it well. Essentially, this pack is hard on pcs, so you'll have to deal with some lag. If you have an OPIS report showing somthing in particular, then yulife can look into it.

In AS, and any other HQM packs that let you get multiple rewards, that's the way the pack is put together. Arguably, it's not fair to get double rewards for the same work, and that's how this pack has been put together.

Reactions: Yulife

Travis Shendaruk

Jul 29, 2019
Sessions = minecraft servers being silly, or inaccessible to you for some reason.

Opis is a lag tracking mod. It can make reports. I don't know it well. Essentially, this pack is hard on pcs, so you'll have to deal with some lag. If you have an OPIS report showing somthing in particular, then yulife can look into it.

In AS, and any other HQM packs that let you get multiple rewards, that's the way the pack is put together. Arguably, it's not fair to get double rewards for the same work, and that's how this pack has been put together.

Gotcha. I took Opis out. and I understand the HQM issue. I just found it weird that even if I turned in a quest.. he got the loot.

Also .. the skins issue is not sessions.. We just found out that the guy we have hosting the server keeps Online mode set to false so he can join and play.. we told him to bugger off and buy the game :p

Reactions: Yulife

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Gotcha. I took Opis out. and I understand the HQM issue. I just found it weird that even if I turned in a quest.. he got the loot.

Also .. the skins issue is not sessions.. We just found out that the guy we have hosting the server keeps Online mode set to false so he can join and play.. we told him to bugger off and buy the game :p
Yulife/Inap has made it so only one player in a party, doesnt need to be the host can grab the reward.

Btw grattz on the thread's post nr. 1900 ;)

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
WLR seems to not load NEI Pages when I enter my world. I have 3.50GB of ram allocated. I have enabled a few optional mods which I seriously can't remember, so if you do, here is a screen shot of all the optional mods that are still disabled: http://puu.sh/eMFYZ/a557bc555d.png And I did also install Fastcraft. Any help? :/

Skylos

Jul 29, 2019
Do you keep the github repo up to date? I ask because 1.2.2 is not in the archives, and that would be so much easier to keep up to date.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Do you keep the github repo up to date? I ask because 1.2.2 is not in the archives, and that would be so much easier to keep up to date.
Last commit is 21 days ago, and 1.2.2 has only been mentioned in the past week. Gonna go with no.
Oops! Thanks for reminding me. The archive will be updated immediately. Github, not so sure, I am quite busy at the moment. Helping someone out with a very important mod.. :)