MineTweaker/ModTweaker - A help and suggestions thread.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Yes the Iron capes are have new recipes all ready and it works fine.

Code:
recipes.remove(<Thaumcraft:WandCap>);

recipes.addShaped(<Thaumcraft:WandCap>, [
[<ore:foilIron>, <ore:ringIron>, <ore:foilIron>],
[null, null, null],
[null, null, null]]);

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The only solution i see is to disable iron wand caps and use other parts to make a wand. It is the only way to get out of that i think.
well you could just remove the recipe for the wand cap, as that is a normal crafting recipe:
recipes.remove(WANDCAP);

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, since when does the wooden wand require an arcane worktable? Don't you need the wooden wand to make the arcane worktable?
Yep. That is what I am finding weird about the recipe that is already there... There's nothing stopping them from adding a recipe for the arcane table to make the wand... however, they would have no way of giving it the aspects it needs

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
After the Update 4.2.3 i can delete the iron capped wand but i cant remove the other wands. The Arcane remove Recipes code works only with researchable Items.

mods.thaumcraft.Arcane.removeRecipe(Thaumcraft:WandCasting:2.withTag({cap: "copper", rod: "wood"}));

i try also
Code:
mods.thaumcraft.Arcane.removeRecipe(<Thaumcraft:WandCasting:*>);
my new Recipes work but the old original one too.

Code:
mods.thaumcraft.Arcane.addShaped("CAP_copper", Thaumcraft:WandCasting:2.withTag({cap: "copper", rod: "wood"}), "aer 10, terra 10, ignis 10, aqua 10, ordo 10, perditio 10", [
[TwilightForest:item.trophy:1, ore:screwAluminium, Thaumcraft:WandCap:3],
[ore:screwAluminium, Forestry:eek:akStick, ore:screwAluminium],
[Thaumcraft:WandCap:3, ore:screwAluminium, ore:craftingToolScrewdriver]]);
I using CAP_copper because the Wand no have any research.
Maybe i did something wrong ?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
After the Update 4.2.3 i can delete the iron capped wand but i cant remove the other wands. The Arcane remove Recipes code works only with researchable Items.

mods.thaumcraft.Arcane.removeRecipe(Thaumcraft:WandCasting:2.withTag({cap: "copper", rod: "wood"}));

i try also
Code:
mods.thaumcraft.Arcane.removeRecipe(<Thaumcraft:WandCasting:*>);
my new Recipes work but the old original one too.

Code:
mods.thaumcraft.Arcane.addShaped("CAP_copper", Thaumcraft:WandCasting:2.withTag({cap: "copper", rod: "wood"}), "aer 10, terra 10, ignis 10, aqua 10, ordo 10, perditio 10", [
[TwilightForest:item.trophy:1, ore:screwAluminium, Thaumcraft:WandCap:3],
[ore:screwAluminium, Forestry:eek:akStick, ore:screwAluminium],
[Thaumcraft:WandCap:3, ore:screwAluminium, ore:craftingToolScrewdriver]]);
I using CAP_copper because the Wand no have any research.
Maybe i did something wrong ?
Your best bet is asking on the modtweaker github, because I actually don't know :/

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a couple of questions concerning functions.
1. Is it possible to get NBT data from an input and transfer it to an output?
2. Do functions work with all types of recipes (mod systems etc) or do they only work with vanilla crafting?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
2. Do functions work with all types of recipes (mod systems etc) or do they only work with vanilla crafting?
1) If you did a recipe such as:
recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:dirt>.withTag{"Sharpness"},[<minecraft:diamond>.withTag{"Sharpness"}]);
then it would be carrying across the NBT data... If you mean craft a diamond sword with an iron sword, and the player uses different swords with different enchants... then not that I know of.

2) I am not sure what you are asking...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
1. unfortunately, not that I can think of. Ask on the MT forums and stanH may know.
2. I'm not sure. I want to say no, but I would suggest testing them for yourself.
1) If you did a recipe such as:
recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:dirt>.withTag{"Sharpness"},[<minecraft:diamond>.withTag{"Sharpness"}]);
then it would be carrying across the NBT data... If you mean craft a diamond sword with an iron sword, and the player uses different swords with different enchants... then not that I know of.

2) I am not sure what you are asking...
They're asking if you could use a function in, say, a pulverizer recipe.I've never tried it, never seen anybody try it, and have no idea if it works, but it may. I'm still rather foggy on how function recipes work as they're not really complete yet and largely undocumented.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
1. unfortunately, not that I can think of. Ask on the MT forums and stanH may know.
2. I'm not sure. I want to say no, but I would suggest testing them for yourself.

They're asking if you could use a function in, say, a pulverizer recipe.I've never tried it, never seen anybody try it, and have no idea if it works, but it may. I'm still rather foggy on how function recipes work as they're not really complete yet and largely undocumented.
I don't know why you would use a function recipe in something like that...
It depends what you are trying to do, there are usually workaround (usually very dirty) if what's needed doesn't work... For example using a hoe in an induction furnace:
input <hoe> output <hoe:1>
input <hoe:1> output <hoe:2>
I wouldn't assume the function recipes work, as they are crafting table sorta things

DoubleOtism

Jul 29, 2019
Well i have little problem. I wanna try my own HQM map and i wanna make reciepe for pulverizer to make dust(ex nihilo) from sand.Im using this code :

mods.thermalexpansion.Pulverizer.addRecipe(250, <minecraft:sand>, <exnihilo:dust>);

But everytime i try it i get this :

ERROR: Error executing Minetweaker.zs
thermalexpansion/util/crafting/PulverizerManager

I have instaled ModTweaker and im running on 1.7.10. If someone can help please do it. Im new in this and i wanna try it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well i have little problem. I wanna try my own HQM map and i wanna make reciepe for pulverizer to make dust(ex nihilo) from sand.Im using this code :

mods.thermalexpansion.Pulverizer.addRecipe(250, <minecraft:sand>, <exnihilo:dust>);

But everytime i try it i get this :

ERROR: Error executing Minetweaker.zs
thermalexpansion/util/crafting/PulverizerManager

I have instaled ModTweaker and im running on 1.7.10. If someone can help please do it. Im new in this and i wanna try it.
Do you have an import statement?