[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
The game updated and seems to have an issue with all the Poor Ores blocks. It is removing all of them. I deleted the game entirely and re-installed. Same issue. 28 missing items/blocks. Essentially all the ore blocks and nuggets. I do not understand how to roll this back or resolve the issue.

The 'issue' is simple - poor ores are no longer in the pack. It caused problems crashing other mods.. there were also troubles smelting it... so it's gone now.
Only thing you can probably do is to restore that spatial area from new template (see first page faq)

Reactions: OmegaStorms

niddlerPT

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me ? Before this update i had already a map with plenty off stuff, and now on this update came out new stuff to the world (like that piramide thingy) and i was wondering if i can get the new "map" on my save.

Its possible right ?

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me ? Before this update i had already a map with plenty off stuff, and now on this update came out new stuff to the world (like that piramide thingy) and i was wondering if i can get the new "map" on my save.

Its possible right ?

I don't think so. This 'new stuff' is in new DIM template.. to get it you'd have to replace your current DIM1.
The only way I can think of which doesn't involve loosing all you stuff is by way of AE storage. By that I mean put all your stuff on disks, take discs to your inventory, log out, replace DIM, log in. You are ofc loosing all infrastructure but well.. at least you dont't start from 0.
I might be wrong ofc...

But tbh I was already at Keeby with my progress and I'm starting from scratch. There is so much new things that imo it's worth it.

niddlerPT

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think so. This 'new stuff' is in new DIM template.. to get it you'd have to replace your current DIM1.
The only way I can think of which doesn't involve loosing all you stuff is by way of AE storage. By that I mean put all your stuff on disks, take discs to your inventory, log out, replace DIM, log in. You are ofc loosing all infrastructure but well.. at least you dont't start from 0.
I might be wrong ofc...

But tbh I was already at Keeby with my progress and I'm starting from scratch. There is so much new things that imo it's worth it.

Yeah i think i will do that too, start from scratch, i mean its a awesome modpack, i dont mind restarting it :), ty for the answer anyway :)

Reactions: ShadowmanZ92

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Sorry to bother you again but after digging through it and finding some goodies, then finding a couple nice item buffers, im still wondering what the purpose of the room is. Have you found anything suggesting that it has a use? Looks almost like a smaller spatial chamber for the drives but i can't seem to locate anything to back that up.

I think the main purpose is to show off the new chisel blocks. Nice reward for looking at it.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Just noticed something else with fluxed-crystals, I originally put the soil and farm manager in the biosphere spatial IO. I just now switched back to the (first) nether sphere, and the soil showed up there too!

ShadowmanZ92

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug where when eating something or doing anything that requires you hold RMB for a certain amount of time, it starts midway into the animation and repeats until the action is done. Also, none of the textures for cookies higher than normal (ie: Compressed) are loading for me. Anyone else getting these bugs?

Reactions: Toskin

Toskin

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug where when eating something or doing anything that requires you hold RMB for a certain amount of time, it starts midway into the animation and repeats until the action is done. Also, none of the textures for cookies higher than normal (ie: Compressed) are loading for me. Anyone else getting these bugs?
Yep, except these cookies. But I have animation stop too.

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to strip enchantments from items (preferably onto books) like the MFR Disenchanter?

Is there a way to break down/melt down the random tools/weapons you get for rewards?

Thee_Sinner

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to strip enchantments from items (preferably onto books) like the MFR Disenchanter?

Is there a way to break down/melt down the random tools/weapons you get for rewards?

Im not sure about the enchantments, but i know you can melt too parts and full durability vanilla tools in a smeltery

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019

1) try putting item + book in crafting table. sometimes u will get enchanted book out of it (destroys tool in process)
2) not sure but I don't think you can extract any materials from a tool... I just void it all. Afaik there is no real need to do that

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't figure out the Theobromine too...and noticed that if u select a recipe in Chemists book and put it into a Chemical Syntheser it doesn't show up there.

Platinawolf

Jul 29, 2019
No on the cookies, but whenever my magnet is on, my bow animations go all wonky ^^*

Deathunter88

Jul 29, 2019
I have completed all of the spatial area including the one that is supposed to give you the purple wool. However, I did this all in 0.7.0 of the mod pack. I understand that it has been updated to 1.0.0 and there is more to the quest book. Is it ok if I just load the world using the 1.0.0 mod pack and then reload the purple wool spatial drive? Do I have to reload any of the previous spacial areas or do I have to restart the map? I have spent a long time on the map and would hate to restart. Is there anything else I have to do to continue playing? Thanks for any and all help.

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
Aw dammit: Got this out of a Legendary Lootbag, and it won't correct the Data, don't matter how often I "craft" it again :\
x4B9i4wLboUoD8l8gljacQjQTQugae1uD_cKGTKhbPM

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bother you again but after digging through it and finding some goodies, then finding a couple nice item buffers, im still wondering what the purpose of the room is. Have you found anything suggesting that it has a use? Looks almost like a smaller spatial chamber for the drives but i can't seem to locate anything to back that up.
Don't think there's any actual use for it (yet). It's just another nice looking room with goodies in it.

Just noticed something else with fluxed-crystals, I originally put the soil and farm manager in the biosphere spatial IO. I just now switched back to the (first) nether sphere, and the soil showed up there too!
I had a similar issue with Transfer Nodes and the Rope Ladder. Something about blocks that are considered entities or something.

Aw dammit: Got this out of a Legendary Lootbag, and it won't correct the Data, don't matter how often I "craft" it again :\
I don't know what happened, but all of my tools are now like this. I upgraded them to Vulcanite and my Pickaxe, Shovel, Hammer, Mattock and Excavator all have that issue. No matter how many times I put it through the crafting grid it keeps its error.

lillibilli

Jul 29, 2019
Material Energy 4 wont start for me. only got this:
[13:16:51] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[13:16:51] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]