[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
moster will drop stuff when die from falling ?

It wont work all none powered spawners dont seem to work. So anything that doesnt have something to spawn mobs such as cursed earth or a spawner will not work. Tested with the current version and every version since .09

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Few questions about how things work. Not sure if these are bugs or I'm just not understanding something. I just downloaded a fresh install of 1.1.15 and started a new ezcore game.

1) Within my first day, the underwater breathing bubbles appear over my hunger haunches. The bubbles don't go away, and I can no longer see my hunger level easily. Are the bubbles from Environmine's air quality feature? How do I get the bubbles to go away?
2) After equipping myFit, I gained a running speed buff, health boost, and jump buff. However, after a few minutes, I lost the speed boost, and jump boost. All that remains is the Health boost. Maybe I don't understand how the myFit works, but I thought those were permanent buffs.
3) I randomly splatter blood on the ground. Full health. 100% sanity, 95% air quality, and I twitch like I take damage. No missing hearts, blood on the ground, no enemies nearby. Am I missing a mechanic or is this just extra fluff?

Overall this is a nice modpack. My only complaint so far are the mechanics that just aren't obvious what's going on. I've played a LOT of modded minecraft and these must all be new mod interactions I'm not familiar with.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Few questions about how things work. Not sure if these are bugs or I'm just not understanding something. I just downloaded a fresh install of 1.1.15 and started a new ezcore game.

1) Within my first day, the underwater breathing bubbles appear over my hunger haunches. The bubbles don't go away, and I can no longer see my hunger level easily. Are the bubbles from Environmine's air quality feature? How do I get the bubbles to go away?
2) After equipping myFit, I gained a running speed buff, health boost, and jump buff. However, after a few minutes, I lost the speed boost, and jump boost. All that remains is the Health boost. Maybe I don't understand how the myFit works, but I thought those were permanent buffs.
3) I randomly splatter blood on the ground. Full health. 100% sanity, 95% air quality, and I twitch like I take damage. No missing hearts, blood on the ground, no enemies nearby. Am I missing a mechanic or is this just extra fluff?

Overall this is a nice modpack. My only complaint so far are the mechanics that just aren't obvious what's going on. I've played a LOT of modded minecraft and these must all be new mod interactions I'm not familiar with.

1) Thats a infernal mob with the choke ability....
2) will check that out
3) might be because the Healthboost refreshed

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Oh BTW karmarcharger I removed battlemusic, realistic pain, item physics and weather2 and I'm getting 55fps

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
1) Thats a infernal mob with the choke ability....
That makes sense, but now the bubbles remain and block my hunger bar. I tried reloading Minecraft and can't seem to fix it. Any ideas?

2) will check that out
So looking at the myfit config, I should only have a speed buff (which I have now). I haven't met the intervals for any of the other buffs. However, I still have the Health Boost buff, which I thought you get when you achieve the first level of all buffs.

3) might be because the Healthboost refreshed
You're right on this. After watching for a bit, definitely happens when the buff is refreshed. Seems completely innocuous, though.

Thanks!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.16
- Added Eye of galgador to dungeon drop list
- Fixed shield quest
- Fixed options menu
- made Caps the shield bash key

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Hanged an apple up for about 20min didn't change.

Just did it myself, worked just fine for me. Did you check NEI to see if the recipe showed up? I haven't played this pack before 1.1.15, but is it possible you're playing an older version that doesn't have this recipe? Otherwise, I have no idea.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.16
- Added Eye of galgador to dungeon drop list
- Fixed shield quest
- Fixed options menu
- made Caps the shield bash key
Hey Karmarcharger that looks awesome! Just something with this previous update. I have walked 19778m and in 1.1.14 I had speed 3 but now I only have speed 1. Also I can't mine Meteors anymore with my iron hammer.
Hopper under it wont allow it to change
Nothing under the rack except another rack.