[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, the phantom foods do appear like so. Except if you use a loonium from botania to spawn dungeon loot, they're real foods.

Yeah, some are real, but they don't stack with the phantom ones.

I'll post a bug. Not that it'll be easy to fix though.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
So still no news of 1.2.1? I know it's in FTB modpack team's pipeline, but this time seems to be longer than before...

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019
I read through the last 20 pages or so of posts, but don't have time to read through them all to see if anyone else has this issue. I can't find any roguelike dungeons at all. I've explored 1000 blocks in all directions of spawn and not a single one. Was the spawn rate of them nerfed in this pack? Or am I just incredibly unlucky with my current world.

Also, a mod addition suggestion for 2.0, AE2 Stuff. Just a small mod that adds in a machine to automate growing pure crystals and a pattern encoder that works much like the old encoder did in 1.6.4, allowing you to shift click from NEI to set a recipe.

http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225194-ae2-stuff

Memzak

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought I'd pop in and say keep up the good work on an awesome pack!

This is just the sort of pack I've been looking for that blends tech, magic and adventure. :D I'm actually contemplating a Let's Play on it, something I don't usually think about after my first (and last) LP disaster. Anyhoo, thanks for bringing such fun to the masses and thanks for continuing to maintain the pack - something many others don't do.

:D

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
I read through the last 20 pages or so of posts, but don't have time to read through them all to see if anyone else has this issue. I can't find any roguelike dungeons at all. I've explored 1000 blocks in all directions of spawn and not a single one. Was the spawn rate of them nerfed in this pack? Or am I just incredibly unlucky with my current world.

Also, a mod addition suggestion for 2.0, AE2 Stuff. Just a small mod that adds in a machine to automate growing pure crystals and a pattern encoder that works much like the old encoder did in 1.6.4, allowing you to shift click from NEI to set a recipe.

I thought you still could do that with patterns. And you can automate pure crystals pretty easily with 3 or 4 different methods.

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you still could do that with patterns. And you can automate pure crystals pretty easily with 3 or 4 different methods.

I could be wrong as I have never actually done AE2 autocrafting myself yet, however, in one of direwolf20's recent videos he said you had to manually input the patterns.

As for the crystal automation, sure it's possible, but how many blocks does it take up to automate? I would gladly take a 1 block solution over a complicated 10+ block build. Some people like having small tidy builds.

Anyways, it's a moot point if Yulife doesn't see a need update forge in 2.0, as AE2 stuff only works on the newest version of forge. I like it as a quality of life improvement, as it does not break balance or immersion. Heck, even the base crystal growth chamber recipe takes 6 growth accelerators to make.

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019

Try using a Formation Plane as one method :p Its part of AE2. It isn't difficult to use.

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019
Posted this on github, but thought I would also put it here in case someone knows of a quick fix.

Just loaded up 1.2.1 and NEI no longer shows anything at all. With a clear search bar it shows 0/0 pages. Tried restarting the client and no change. It was working fine in 1.2.0 an hour ago.

I tried double clicking the search bar to enable highlight mode in case that was the problem and I instantly crashed, now I crash every time I open my inventory due to it being in highlight mode. Crash seems to have something to do with waila.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: mcp.mobius.waila.handlers.nei.ModNameFilter.isPrimary()Z
at codechicken.nei.SearchField.getFilter(SearchField.java:133)
at codechicken.nei.ItemList.getItemFilters(ItemList.java:153)
at codechicken.nei.ItemList.getItemListFilter(ItemList.java:146)
at codechicken.nei.ItemList.itemMatches(ItemList.java:142)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.renderSlotOverlay(LayoutManager.java:719)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.renderSlotOverlay(GuiContainerManager.java:431)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146977_a(GuiContainer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:99)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.InventoryEffectRenderer.func_73863_a(InventoryEffectRenderer.java:38)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:47)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1061)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:989)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Last edited:

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Posted this on github, but thought I would also put it here in case someone knows of a quick fix.

Just loaded up 1.2.1 and NEI no longer shows anything at all. With a clear search bar it shows 0/0 pages. Tried restarting the client and no change. It was working fine in 1.2.0 an hour ago.

I tried double clicking the search bar to enable highlight mode in case that was the problem and I instantly crashed, now I crash every time I open my inventory due to it being in highlight mode. Crash seems to have something to do with waila.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: mcp.mobius.waila.handlers.nei.ModNameFilter.isPrimary()Z

Do you have OpenEye crash report link? Or you might need to paste the whole crash log to here (better github issue)

If the Waila version is 1.5.8a it required NEI 1.0.4.x to work

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.renderSlotOverlay(LayoutManager.java:719)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.renderSlotOverlay(GuiContainerManager.java:431)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146977_a(GuiContainer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:99)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.InventoryEffectRenderer.func_73863_a(InventoryEffectRenderer.java:38)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:47)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1061)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:989)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Downgrade to the NEI and WAILA of 1.2.0 pleas and report the results

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Can't find any Rogue-like dungeon, is it Biomes`O Plenty issue or they're just SUPER rare?

Also RIP NEI.

Last edited:

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019
Downgrade to the NEI and WAILA of 1.2.0 pleas and report the results

I'm getting a download error when trying to download 1.2.0. What versions of waila and NEI were in 1.2.0? I'll just manually add them in.

Edit 1: First trying with only NEI version 1.0.3.74 and not touching waila. I've stopped crashing, but NEI still is not functional. It now only shows 4 rows of items, from various mods with no similar names.

Edit 2: Downgraded Waila to 1.5.6a and getting the same issue as above. Still 4 rows of items, but most of the items are different this time. Aside from a bunch of mariculture fish, they've appeared both times.

Edit 3: Downgraded NEI again to 1.0.3.67. Same result.

Edit 4: Decided to try a new world to see if the problem was somehow connected to my current world and crashed on loading the word twice in a row. Appears to be something wrong with the buildcraft API.

Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/kVSHGc6W

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a download error when trying to download 1.2.0. What versions of waila and NEI were in 1.2.0? I'll just manually add them in.

Edit 1: First trying with only NEI version 1.0.3.74 and not touching waila. I've stopped crashing, but NEI still is not functional. It now only shows 4 rows of items, from various mods with no similar names.

Edit 2: Downgraded Waila to 1.5.6a and getting the same issue as above. Still 4 rows of items, but most of the items are different this time. Aside from a bunch of mariculture fish, they've appeared both times.

Edit 3: Downgraded NEI again to 1.0.3.67. Same result.

Edit 4: Decided to try a new world to see if the problem was somehow connected to my current world and crashed on loading the word twice in a row. Appears to be something wrong with the buildcraft API.

Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/kVSHGc6W
Use the archive....

Konani

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance seeing Dartcraft in this sometime by the way .w. ?

Also- the regular oak and jungle-planks aren't supposed to work and make stuff with, are they?

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance seeing Dartcraft in this sometime by the way .w. ?

Also- the regular oak and jungle-planks aren't supposed to work and make stuff with, are they?
Unless Dartcraft's author change his mind, you'll never see Dartcraft in 1.7.x

And I don't think @Yulife like Dartcraft , amiright? :p

Reactions: Yulife

Konani

Jul 29, 2019
Sooooo-
me and my brother updated just now,
my game works- including my older-version world which i had not done much within,

but my brother's old game world doesn't work, though we had done quite a lot on that one, completed quests, etc.
added modpacks to that are metalurgy 4 and metalurgy core, could they be the problem?

-he can, however, create new worlds, with those modpacks activated