[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
This is odd. Upon completing Foundations quest, Factories! quest opened.That quest wanted all 3 tier factories to be held in a inventories. The only odd thing is that is completed and i can claimed the reward. However i did not craft these block. The only factory block i have is from chizle mod. Found another bunker and I cannibalized it

edit: another quest bug. Quest "Getting a charge out of quartz". The problem is reward. You can pick one reward. Probably one was meant 16 Pure Nether queartz.

Last edited:

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
It feels like there is a missing quest right near the beginning of the pack. It jumps from crafting some grout to flaxbeards crucible, but nothing on how to actually get ingots or seared bricks. I had grout and no way to actually cook it up for seared bricks. I eventually realized that you changed the recipes for the table and spout to use normal bricks so we can use the ex nihilo crucible for melting and casting, however it took a lot of fiddling and guessing. When you alter standard progression and recipes like that, it is probably a good idea to add a quest for it, or at least hint at it or something.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I randomly stumbled upon some Blaze spawners and some chests on the surface near the base. The only problem is the spawners never spawn.. I thought Blazes could spawn in light? Should I make a building around them, since I don't have access to the botania mover yet?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I know that torch's will set things on fire. What is the range? I put carpenters blocks around my base, but it keeps going up in flames. At first I thought it was the lava/cobble gen that was 6 blocks away that keeps igniting so I picked the lava up, but it still burns. The closes flame source is a torch to keep the water from freezing, and that's 8 blocks away. I lost half of my carpenters slops before I noticed it on fire. It always in the same spot, I place one down, and fire.lol There is nothing under it(at least five blocks down.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Hi I am from Youtube I posted on GenerikB's video regarding abandoned bases.

Could you please make a quest that explains how to use the Frying Pan? Because I struggled to use it for about a month. It turns out that burning stack after stack of wood in the furnace wasn't efficient at all. I realized you can use a lit netherrack to cook your food but I read that you could use lava also. I don't think a torch works but you should really make cooking 2 zombie flesh in the Frying Pan a quest.

Reactions: Crittenden

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
I am experiencing issues where I stutter when I move. Usually sleeping will fix it. I think it has to do with MyFit adding Speed 4 and either going insane or getting slowness.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone doesn't know you could make a "Grapple" and use it to launch yourself up spires. It only requires string and iron and uses string as ammo.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been experiencing an issue where my game crashes every time I try to mine an ore block, and I have no idea how to read these crash reports, so could somebody please help me out. I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-12_17.28.43-client.txt
    36 KB · Views: 71

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I had a problem yesterday where I couldn't craft any of the Kawaii Crops stuff, it showed the items in NEI, but gave no recipe for anything.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Is there any way to power Sync Shells beside treadmills? I tried all kinds of methods and nothing seems to work. I went into creative and tried generators, EnderIO pipes, BC Pipes, Galacticraft wire, & Random Things energy transfer node and none of them work.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I had a problem yesterday where I couldn't craft any of the Kawaii Crops stuff, it showed the items in NEI, but gave no recipe for anything.

Hm that's weird. That happened to me earlier today too. I restarted the client and boom no recipe...

EDIT: restarted again and recipe is back...

Last edited:

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
I still cannot get Mycelium or a brown mushroom. I finished looting the entire RogueLike, but no brown mushroom anywhere in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am playing the latest version where there is no longer the easy starter RogueLike by the base.

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
I ran to the Nether, and immediately seen a Master Blaze. Not bad, since I hadn't seen many/any blazes overworld - hadn't gone to find that ruin to the northwest I think ppl mentioned had one - but this dude had 700 health... well, a couple backup restores later, I was able to get in, get the mushroom, and get out alive.

Quick trip to the nether anyone?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Something I never understood about the spice of life mod! Why?!? When your hungry/starving who stop what there eating and says this is no good, I have had this 5 times already, I better find something else before I starve to death.lol You are all alone on a planet, the last of your kind, surly you could eat anything you can deem eatable to fill your belly?