[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am new to this whole forums thing. I have been following blast off for a few weeks now. Ever sense .9 i have been having an issue where everything is fine for a few moments and then i suddenly can not interact with any objects and when i break blocks i do not get an item back. i reload the game and it is as though nothing changes and the broken blocks are replaced. Not really sure how to explain it better. I love the pack so far but i don't really have much time in a day to play. Blast off is just about the only game i play these days.
Are you playing single player or server, posting the client/server logs here will help too, Also try allocating more RAM to it 3-4gb and see if it happens.

MysticEmber

Jul 29, 2019
I am allocating 6 gb and am on single player. ill post the log next time i run it. Seems like getting rid of the misc mods you just posted helped for now.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I almost forgot about the elevators:) I seen people talking about them, and thought it would be cool to go there after awhile into the pack,(after I progress further before exploring it).

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to getting mushrooms? My go-to is to sift sand till my eyes bleed, but no sieves....
I went to the nether and found some mushrooms, then I brought them home and dug out a big room underground. You will need to place the first two on dirt but then more will grow on the clay. And you could also try what I did (make the room big enough to bonemeal a giant mushroom).

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I am going insane and it wont stop. It is daytime, I am outside, nothing in my hotbar, full health, no nearby mobs, and yet my sanity is barely rising

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I just found out that cactus can be used as compost. Now usually pointless cacti farms are useful. Put a wooden barrel at the bottom of the hopper instead of a chest, then another hopper under the barrel followed by a chest.

Reactions: tetshio

MysticEmber

Jul 29, 2019
So when I die my "myfit" disappears and when I make a new one and put it on there are no stats now and they don't go up. Is there a fix for this?

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to play this, however, it says my computer can't keep up, I have 4 gigs ram installed, 3 for use with MC, I lag for a few secs when joining the game, normal for this computer. but I can't interact with anything, and then a few seconds later I fall through the world, endlessly, not getting hurt or anything. I close the game, my face turns to a frown, and now I am here writing this to you.

Help please? :3

Last edited: