My alloy smelter or sag mill is not takeing any charge from my generator

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know what has happened it was working a few days ago, and i havnot been on since. today the remaining charge that was in the machine worked fine. i realized my Survivalist Generator were out of charcoal to i refilled them and noticed that my machines were still doing nothing. i waited, and let the survivalist generators fill to the 100k. Nothing still in the alloy smeleter or the Sag mill ... any ideas or am i haveing a derp moment?

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
right the sides of the machine dont matter and either way they are set to defult mode wich was working prior ... i would lke to know also if there is a ETA

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
then use a diffrent generator use the one from enderio

That's not what he uses in his videos.

However I would like the point out that yeah, EnderIO machines do work with each other... so meh. I guess FTB isn't for me, again... -_-

RadioactiveSand

Jul 29, 2019
The API changed since direwolf's early season 7 videos. You have to use an energy conduit to connect extra utilities generators to enderio machines now.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
yea, seems like ExU Generators no longer auto output their energy to adjacent machines (seems to be mostly EIO machines) using a EIO stirling generator or an TE dynamo to power an alloy smelter until you can make conduits seems to be the easiest solution

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
yea, seems like ExU Generators no longer auto output their energy to adjacent machines (seems to be mostly EIO machines) using a EIO stirling generator or an TE dynamo to power an alloy smelter until you can make conduits seems to be the easiest solution

They do but this pack was updated with a TE API change without giving any of the other mods chance to update to the change thus breaking a ton of functionality. Don't blame the mods blame the pack maker(s).