[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I really tried to found by myself, but i can't!
How to craft "ancient trees"?
stoped on "lata sapling" quest (((
what is advance genetic research?

PokeMinecraft14

Jul 29, 2019
How am I supposed to break this sky stone?! I chose the iron pick head and it has redstone mining level but I can't break the sky stone. I point this out because earlier in the thread somebody asked the same question and the answer was to use a pick with redstone mining level. I have that and it does not even make a scratch on the sky stone. What should I do? I want to complete this quest!

Ph1x3r

Jul 29, 2019

When you use the Chemical Synthesizer, the position of the input elements is usually important.

Ph1x3r

Jul 29, 2019
How am I supposed to break this sky stone?! I chose the iron pick head and it has redstone mining level but I can't break the sky stone. I point this out because earlier in the thread somebody asked the same question and the answer was to use a pick with redstone mining level. I have that and it does not even make a scratch on the sky stone. What should I do? I want to complete this quest!

A new pick will not be able to mine at its highest level. You need to 'train' with it and gain experience.

You can also add things to the tools to gain mining levels.

The tools you make have replaceable parts. I start off usually with flint or bone tools since they are really cheap to repair. Gain experience with them and then upgrade the pick head/blade etc. There are some really nice tool parts in chests and rewards, but the repair materials are very tough to get early on.

As you use the tool, you might get the moss enhancement that adds auto-repair. Or just figure out how to make mossy stone and craft a ball of moss to add if you have a spare modifier on the tool.

Reactions: PokeMinecraft14

dakingofmcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I found that the obsidian pickaxe head works the best for sky stone and once you get a magma crucible its not that hard to repair if you don't put moss on it

Reactions: PokeMinecraft14

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
What should I be using for a power grid in this pack? I tried using Extra Utilities Transfer Node (Energy) with transfer pipes, but they don't seem to provide power (even though they visually connect) to any thermal expansion machines. Thermal expansion removed conduits (why?), so I'm a bit lost.

dakingofmcraft

Jul 29, 2019
What should I be using for a power grid in this pack? I tried using Extra Utilities Transfer Node (Energy) with transfer pipes, but they don't seem to provide power (even though they visually connect) to any thermal expansion machines. Thermal expansion removed conduits (why?), so I'm a bit lost.
use energy conduits from ender io and transfer pipes because they connect

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
okay, then its a bug in minetweak
add2.zs
recipes.addShaped(<dendrology:sapling1> * 1,
[[<ThermalFoundation:Storage:4>, <minechem:minechemMolecule:55> * 64, <ThermalFoundation:Storage>],
[<minecraft:log>, <minechem:minechemMolecule>, <minecraft:log>],
[ <ThermalFoundation:Storage>, <minechem:minechemMolecule:55> * 64, <ThermalFoundation:Storage:4>]]);​

!!! not in my nei, not in my minecraft !!!
in crafting station
NOT WORKING

and one more reciept from add2.cz
recipes.remove(<Torcherino:tile.torcherino>);
recipes.addShaped(<Torcherino:tile.torcherino>,
[[null, <Quadrum:Octuple_Compressed_Cookie>, null],
[null, <ExtraUtilities:cobblestone_compressed:7>, null],
[ null, <BigReactors:BRMetalBlock:4>, null]]);
not work to, its still torch + 4 * clock

when i move reciepts from add2.cz to add.cz - they work correctly

Last edited:

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
and why in add2.cz:
55 recipes.remove(<ExtraUtilities:dark_portal>);
56 recipes.addShaped(<ExtraUtilities:dark_portal>,
57 [[<ExtraUtilities:unstableingot>, <BigReactors:BRIngot:8>, <ExtraUtilities:unstableingot>],
58 [<BigReactors:BRIngot:8>, <Quadrum:Septuple_Compressed_Cookie>, <BigReactors:BRIngot:8>],
59 [ <ExtraUtilities:unstableingot>, <BigReactors:BRIngot:8>, <ExtraUtilities:unstableingot>]]);
142 recipes.remove(<ExtraUtilities:dark_portal>);

dakingofmcraft

Jul 29, 2019
This is how you make the lata sapling

upload_2015-1-10_20-23-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-10_20-22-53.png
    upload_2015-1-10_20-22-53.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 62

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure why but I have some serious issues with fps when I load Miners Deligth^4.
When I stand in the middle of observatory I have stable 30-40fps but as soon as I come closer to the chamber it suddenly drops to 8-12fps and stays that way.
It looks like it is not related to mobs - setting to peaceful had no effect.
Also it looks like the problem is specific to this one chamber as I didn't notice any fps problems up until now

dakingofmcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure why but I have some serious issues with fps when I load Miners Deligth^4.
When I stand in the middle of observatory I have stable 30-40fps but as soon as I come closer to the chamber it suddenly drops to 8-12fps and stays that way.
It looks like it is not related to mobs - setting to peaceful had no effect.
Also it looks like the problem is specific to this one chamber as I didn't notice any fps problems up until now
Have you added fastcraft or optifine?

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I saw it posted earlier in the thread, but I would like to re-iterate:
Lost in Time - Player Interface
and
Lost in Time - Energy Distributor
do not have reputation rewards, and thus can't be "handed in". I could still click Complete and got the rewards from them, but they are still glowing purple as "Unclaimed Rewards" (can't claim them again however)

EDIT: Same issue happens with
Lost in Time - Placing Space
and
Lost in Time - Space and Space

Last edited:

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
I found that the obsidian pickaxe head works the best for sky stone and once you get a magma crucible its not that hard to repair if you don't put moss on it
After Google'ing "skystone AE" I found that you needed diamond or better. So mining level of Obsidian

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
Have you added fastcraft or optifine?
I have fastcraft... strange thing is that this fps drop occurs only in this spatial area.

btw how is drum of rubidium hydroxide an EPIC reward? Is that some kind of troll or what? seems to me like useless stuff

Platinawolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well, at the very least, the Rubidium would be able to be split into hydrogen and burned for power ^^* I think I got a few Legendary resonant caches,,, Filled with fences,,, Well two of them... And one filled with basic reward bags,,, I'd open them all but,,, Its so not worth the hassle:p

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, "Inclusion Chamber^4" is quite annoying. Perhaps tone down the amount of "insta-kill" fallen knight spawners? It's WAY too grindy just to get through this, and some areas I can't even figure out a good way of breaching without dumping a barrel of pyrotheum into the whole place, and that to me doesn't feel like a very fun solution. There should be a good balance of difficulty and fun, and at this point it's not fun.

dakingofmcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, "Inclusion Chamber^4" is quite annoying. Perhaps tone down the amount of "insta-kill" fallen knight spawners? It's WAY too grindy just to get through this, and some areas I can't even figure out a good way of breaching without dumping a barrel of pyrotheum into the whole place, and that to me doesn't feel like a very fun solution. There should be a good balance of difficulty and fun, and at this point it's not fun.
Just put a block at the walk way and mine underneath and hit them at their feet