Whitelist Server **Stonebound** TPPI ~ Whitelist ~ Dedicated ~ Lagless ~ TS3 ~ Dynmap

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

myight

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Myight

Tell us about your Minecraft history!
Have been hooked on modded MC since my kids made me play !

How did you hear about us?
I google searched for a tppi server

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you?
I myself like to think im an adult and would be nice to mingle with others

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them?
ive been on a few 20 player server I like the aspect of not so many people but enuff. Dislkes are that most of them died quickly.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft.
I am a collector best with hand tools and keeps me out adventuring witch is another thing I like

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it?
evenings on eastern time but winter time more often during the days

Sorry its not a great app but im bad with these things :/

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: sineddw

I have been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5

FTB Forums

No griefing, no bad jokes.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them?
moddedminecraft community (dw20) i disliked the the fact that many items were restricted to donators
forgelabs - many 1.7.10 were bugged so i stopped playing.
Complexcraft- i disliked the fact that was reseting every month

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. I'm good at building crazy automation.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it?
Well i don;t have a schedule, i will be like 3+ hours on the server everyday but it could be in the day or in the night. And i'm using TeamSpeak

Hope i get accepted

Deckedmongo23

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Deckedmongo23

I started playing Vanilla about 5 years ago what ever that version was i don't remember hahhaa. I started playing modded though about. 1-2 years ago and have been hooked ever since! I shifted from just a builder to a tech builder.

FTB forums

No griefing, maturity,

Terranova Craft- I liked the close knit group of people, There wasnt much i didnt like i played there for 3 years.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft.
I love automation, building, and just the freedom to do what you want.

I use teamspeak. i dont really have a set schedule for when i will be playing usually when i have free time at night or my days off so around 3+/- hours depending on the day.

Minitaz2001

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Minitaz2001
Location Pasadena, California

I've been playing Minecraft ever since Infdev, I really loved the community and i kept playing and as soon as redstone was added, i was hooked, it felt so cool to be able to automate things and then the greatest thing ever happened.... mods, once they came out i couldn't stop playing Modded Minecraft, ive played tech mods, magic mods, decor mods, you name it, ive probably played with it, ive been a mod/ admin on MANY different servers, modded and vanilla but i now like just being able to chill and play with some people my age, so that's why im signing up here.

Looking at the whitelist feed the beast forums and finding a server by sigarii, someone i watch on youtube and i have seen everywhere else on the forums.

The fact of being able to play the game i have loved so much with people my age who understand me. Talking with other mature people and just being able to relax and have a good time and being able to slip away from the harsh reality that the world can press upon me and other people. Also people may finally get my 90's movie references :p

I've been on MANY other modded communities, whitelisted or un-whitelisted, ive been on every spectrum of vanilla servers also. I dislike vanilla servers because well they don't have mods and ive decided to quit some of the communities that are modded from either being griefed or having so many things locked to donors, it's just not very fun anymore. That's why im hoping that this server will give as much to offer as i want to offer to them.

I feel like i am very good at using all the lesser known mods with the bigger mods to make a big automated amalgam of fun. I love minecraft because of its unique feeling to it and of course, the community, i feel that minecraft has one of the best communities out there, and the infinite possibilities and how it isn't just the same thing every time you play.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? about 4-8:30 on weekdays, saturdays maybe 11-10 and sundays 12-6 ish, depends on my work schedule, but i will try to get on the server as much as physically possible if i am accepted

Last edited:

Vashert

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Vashert

Tell us about your Minecraft history!: I've been playing modded Minecraft for over 3 years and really enjoy it. Experienced in complete automation and large intricate builds.

How did you hear about us? Searching the FTB forums.

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? Mutual Respect, Respect for time given and relationship building within a mature environment.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? I've been apart of multiple "Tekkit Lite" server groups, Serenity, Techworld, and possibly a few others. I like the fact that these communities worked around bugs and dupe issues by coding around the issue and making more products available so "competence".

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. I'm very good in making a build flow, I believe a huge part of a build is to have a constant synergy either it be symmetric or not symmetric on purpose. Creative builds is an area I really enjoy embarking in and putting some massive time into. I automate all my producers to allow me to build these huge creations.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? You can expect me on all the time on the weekends and the evenings during the week. I do in fact utilize TS.

Thanks for your time,

Vash

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys the website is down
Servers down too, any ide whats happened pat?

Update from sig folks
It lapsed. Eric stopped paying for it.

I'm sorry man :( I am working 3 jobs now and haven't had time to be around. Please pass the news on.

Looks like its dead for good, ah well.

Last edited:

Patroad

Jul 29, 2019
yeah dang, i know the server has been down for a while due to some problems with a mod. i found a replacement server for a while Beyond Reality. Hardmode GT is hard lol

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
yeah dang, i know the server has been down for a while due to some problems with a mod. i found a replacement server for a while Beyond Reality. Hardmode GT is hard lol
yeah count me out, GT is enough to turn me off.

Ballisti

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: DeathNoteOrDeath

Minecraft History
I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time; However, vanilla Minecraft started to get old some time ago, so I looked to the modding community. FTB modpacks are now the only thing that I play, I love it to death!

How did I hear of you?
I had given up trying to find a TPPI server so I was just on single player. I had decided it was time to upgrade out of my dirt hut so I looked to the internet for house building inspiration. A google search of "TPPI cool bases" gave me both middle picture, so I then found myself here!

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests me?
I'm sick of immature 6 year olds on the internet, an 18+ server will be a relief. As far as the minecraft aspect goes, I love collaborating with others on big projects- something that doesn't happen as much as it should.

What other communities have I been a part of, and more importantly, what did I like and dislike about them?
As hinted to in the last question, I've been on other servers before. Hated the 6 year olds. The only thing I liked about them was the fact it was Minecraft.

Computercraft. I LOVE computercraft! I'm in college to become a computer programmer so I love anything to do with coding. Other than that I've been complemented on my ability to have a neat, clean built base with proper organization (no "everything goes in here" chest).

4-10 PM PST on weekdays 10 AM - 4 PM PST on weekends. Would I use teamspeak? Probably not :/ I am weird in the fact that I really only use text-based communication on the internet. So I'll be more than happy to talk to anyone via In-game-chat or Skype!

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: DeathNoteOrDeath

Minecraft History
I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time; However, vanilla Minecraft started to get old some time ago, so I looked to the modding community. FTB modpacks are now the only thing that I play, I love it to death!

How did I hear of you?
I had given up trying to find a TPPI server so I was just on single player. I had decided it was time to upgrade out of my dirt hut so I looked to the internet for house building inspiration. A google search of "TPPI cool bases" gave me both middle picture, so I then found myself here!

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests me?
I'm sick of immature 6 year olds on the internet, an 18+ server will be a relief. As far as the minecraft aspect goes, I love collaborating with others on big projects- something that doesn't happen as much as it should.

What other communities have I been a part of, and more importantly, what did I like and dislike about them?
As hinted to in the last question, I've been on other servers before. Hated the 6 year olds. The only thing I liked about them was the fact it was Minecraft.

Computercraft. I LOVE computercraft! I'm in college to become a computer programmer so I love anything to do with coding. Other than that I've been complemented on my ability to have a neat, clean built base with proper organization (no "everything goes in here" chest).

4-10 PM PST on weekdays 10 AM - 4 PM PST on weekends. Would I use teamspeak? Probably not :/ I am weird in the fact that I really only use text-based communication on the internet. So I'll be more than happy to talk to anyone via In-game-chat or Skype!
This server is dead, it closed a few months ago. If your looking for a good server see my signature below. They host many packs.

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Chrymez, but MYM is nothing like the server stonebound was.
Where MYM is quantity over quality, (more users, more mods, more servers)
Stonebound was a single server focussed on the community, striving to make everything the way the users wanted.
There were no banned items, because they didn't ban items. They banned users who misuse items.

If you want a server like Stonebound, I suggest Ars Praxis.
That would be one that's close to home.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Stonebound was a single server focussed on the community, striving to make everything the way the users wanted.
There were no banned items, because they didn't ban items. They banned users who misuse items.

I can guarantee the quality of MyM is better then Stonebound was... i played on stonebound also.
MyM has actual java coders and devs that can fix almost any issue, mod or pluggin wise.
Stonebound closed because something got corruped....
That would never happen on MyM.

I can agree with you stonebound had a small, tight-knit community.... but that does not say it was of better quality.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
I can guarantee the quality of MyM is better then Stonebound was... i played on stonebound also.
MyM has actual java coders and devs that can fix almost any issue, mod or pluggin wise.
Stonebound closed because something got corruped....
That would never happen on MyM.

I can agree with you stonebound had a small, tight-knit community.... but that does not say it was of better quality.
Who are you?

edit: Stonebound actually closed because the host stopped paying the bill. Interest waned and we only had a small handful of people active.

Also I visited your site. You monetize. We didn't. That was probably the reason we went down, but Stonebound had a vision to not monetize off their users. We accepted donations and they gave nothing in return other than a thank you and a colored nametag. You give /feed, god mode (god mode srs?) and more stuff.

Don't compare Stonebound to your server ever. Good day.

Last edited:

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Who are you?

edit: Stonebound actually closed because the host stopped paying the bill. Interest waned and we only had a small handful of people active.

Also I visited your site. You monetize. We didn't. That was probably the reason we went down, but Stonebound had a vision to not monetize off their users. We accepted donations and they gave nothing in return other than a thank you and a colored nametag. You give /feed, god mode (god mode srs?) and more stuff.

Don't compare Stonebound to your server ever. Good day.
i also played on Stonebound. Was there for a few weeks before it closed

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
I've played MYM before I moved to Whitelist servers, and sure if you like servers where you get constant block lag, and have monetization it might be for you, but I played Stonebound for different reasons.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019

It's unfortunate that its closed to new apps atm, plus 1.7.10 is in full swing now TPPI2 is close to release I hear :D.

xRaider10x

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xRaider10x

I have been playing minecraft since alpha, I don't remember the version but I do remember the yogscast's first minecraft videos! I started playing the mods since 1.2.5.

I found the thread on the feed the beast forums.

I like the idea of mature players, and that they are around my age.

I have been a part of a couple communities, barely remember the names because they kept changing them. The thing I did not like was that they kept changing the packs almost every month.

My favourite thing in minecraft is to collect almost everything in the game

I would play at least 1 - 3 hours during the evenings, I do use teamspeak.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xRaider10x

I have been playing minecraft since alpha, I don't remember the version but I do remember the yogscast's first minecraft videos! I started playing the mods since 1.2.5.

I found the thread on the feed the beast forums.

I like the idea of mature players, and that they are around my age.

I have been a part of a couple communities, barely remember the names because they kept changing them. The thing I did not like was that they kept changing the packs almost every month.

My favourite thing in minecraft is to collect almost everything in the game

I would play at least 1 - 3 hours during the evenings, I do use teamspeak.

Servers been close for sometime now man, sorry to disappoint i miss it too.