Request Suggest mods for creation here

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that allows you to add a configurable amount of a configurable item that, when you right-click (or shift right-click) on a configurable block, it replaces the block with a configurable block and gives you a configurable item.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that allows you to add a configurable amount of a configurable item that, when you right-click (or shift right-click) on a configurable block, it replaces the block with a configurable block and gives you a configurable item.
When you have X of Y and click Y on block Z, block Z turns into block ZZ, Y is destroyed and you are returned XX of YY??

Reactions: 1SDAN

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys getting into modding. I know how to do most things and looking for some segestions for mods. I can't do extremely elibrate mods but still can do some

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
With all the Resurrection nostalgia mods floating about now I played with Project E/EE2, and I realized what I've missed was the red matter/Dark Matter tool sets, and I've hoped someone would put their functionality in another mod or its own mod for a long time now, with an appropriate cost ingame for sure.

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
So after failing to find a mod that does what I am looking for I am comming here.
Very basic functionality, only tiny bit of coding (I would suspect) and no own assets:
I want to be able to hear the excellent 1.7 music in actual SMP gameplay.
Every time I visit the Nether I realize the level of quality the new music offers so I think its such a shame that there is so many menu and creative pieces that most of us SSP/SMP players will never get to hear.
Can we have it so that they just play alongside the old tunes?
Cant be that hard to do.
Let me know what you think!

lare290

Jul 29, 2019
Cheeses and Wines mod. Because I just want to have big basement full of fine old wine and aging cheeses.
It should have many types of grapes and berries you can use to make wine, and then there is many types of cheeses, and it depends on many stuff what kind of cheese it is.
And no, I'm not French.

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Theres probally a mod out there for this
Cheeses and Wines mod. Because I just want to have big basement full of fine old wine and aging cheeses.
It should have many types of grapes and berries you can use to make wine, and then there is many types of cheeses, and it depends on many stuff what kind of cheese it is.
And no, I'm not French.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
And no, I'm not French.
This is what I wanted to do with Mighty Fermentation, but it's... well. I petered out before the idea did.

Craig bruyson

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a Mod that allows you to alter block properties.
ie make cobblestone not replaceable, like a dead bush. Or make a furnace get destroyed when broken ?

Last edited:

lare290

Jul 29, 2019
I have seen one mod that has wines and stuff but it didn't have advanced wine thingys, just generic "Wine" and it was outdated anyway

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I want a mod to pause the world. As in, stop all block ticks / tile entity changing by time. Let me look around, and observe things, including putting things into or out of inventories. (Yes, this means that something like a furnace would have to start/stop later when time is resumed).

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I want a mod to pause the world. As in, stop all block ticks / tile entity changing by time. Let me look around, and observe things, including putting things into or out of inventories. (Yes, this means that something like a furnace would have to start/stop later when time is resumed).

I'm not sure if that would be possible... it could be possible for the current chunks you've loaded, but if you were to move to new chunks they probably wouldn't be able to load

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
there was mod about time manipulating but i didn't look closer. gonna try to find it for you
Dartcraft had time torches, which let you speed tick rate up nearby them. And their effects stacked the more you placed down. But Dartcraft is no longer supported for new versions of Minecraft, I'm not sure why.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if that would be possible... it could be possible for the current chunks you've loaded, but if you were to move to new chunks they probably wouldn't be able to load
Tell you what: Let me say /freeze. No more chunks loading, ok. I wander around, I look at things, fine.

Then I get to the edge of loaded chunks, and I say /refreeze. Clock turns on just enough to load chunks, and then refreezes.

Finally, when I'm all done, I say /thaw, and time resumes.

lare290

Jul 29, 2019
Tell you what: Let me say /freeze. No more chunks loading, ok. I wander around, I look at things, fine.

Then I get to the edge of loaded chunks, and I say /refreeze. Clock turns on just enough to load chunks, and then refreezes.

Finally, when I'm all done, I say /thaw, and time resumes.
would be cool, I want it also.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Idea I came up with while playing
ewDZf.png

So what I mean by this is when you start out maybe the SoE is smaller, you spawn in the world and there is a 10 block radius around you where mobs can't spawn, then you open your inventory, 11 blocks, get wood, 12, make a furnace 13, etc, etc.
Because when you are geared in end-game armour from other mods, you just don't see mobs as a threat anymore, and it would be nice to say they don't spawn at all, but that would be stupid... It may also make a challenge for a skyblock map - do you advance so you can get better stuff or do you stay low tier so your mob spawner platform will still spawn mobs

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Idea I came up with while playing
ewDZf.png

So what I mean by this is when you start out maybe the SoE is smaller, you spawn in the world and there is a 10 block radius around you where mobs can't spawn, then you open your inventory, 11 blocks, get wood, 12, make a furnace 13, etc, etc.
Because when you are geared in end-game armour from other mods, you just don't see mobs as a threat anymore, and it would be nice to say they don't spawn at all, but that would be stupid... It may also make a challenge for a skyblock map - do you advance so you can get better stuff or do you stay low tier so your mob spawner platform will still spawn mobs
Do I smell configuration? :rolleyes: