[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Ah... I recomend recording it for youtube too then :p like use fraps to record it too so that perhaps we can see a less laggy view XD
Yeah, but then I have to record, and edit, and blaaarg. I like streaming, it's easier to do. Hopefully I'll get better internets soon.

Maybe when this is a final release I'll try recording a series.

Perterder

Jul 29, 2019
Well i just researched the mod and i actually like a lot of the things that it offers, would there be a way to only delete the part where it makes items stack so small?

Perterder

Jul 29, 2019
I found this, could you guide me on what to change it to so that everything stacks like in vanilla minecraft please?
stacksizes {
# Max stack size divider
I:blockStackSizeDividerMax=4

# Min stack size divider
I:blockStackSizeDividerMin=2

# Max stack size divider
I:itemStackSizeDivider=2

# Writes a line to the console log when the stack size of an item/block gets changed
B:logStackSizeChanges=false

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Also try posting the bugreport about the openblocks thingy at openblock's mod page :3 that will help thx :p

It isn't a bug. When Open blocks, they generate config. its

guide {
# How builder guide should react to redstone. 0 - not sensitive, 1 - powered == on, -1 - inverted
I:redstoneSensitivity=1
}

In other worrd. By default, it needs redstone signal

Reactions: Omnirach

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't a bug. When Open blocks, they generate config. its

guide {
# How builder guide should react to redstone. 0 - not sensitive, 1 - powered == on, -1 - inverted
I:redstoneSensitivity=1
}

In other worrd. By default, it needs redstone signal
Ah i guess the update added that requirement! figures xD

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i guess the update added that requirement! figures xD

I think that was for a while. in one modpack, before blastoff even exsisted. I was looking why it didn't work and found a config. Also during updating to 1.1.14. I noticed that guide block was missing until Minecraft was fully lodaded.

John_Wiglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
oh and why did you put a vanilla iron pickaxe in one of the spires that has effeicency and fortune on it if you cant mine with them?