[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i see that 1.1.14 gets logistic pipes, is this the logistics pipe that direwolf20 made a spotlight on a year ago? the one that needs power to function

if it is, finally i can have an early sorting system or AE light .... but why do i have a feeling that the recipe for those will get changed to extreme hard mode o_O
Buildcraft does NOT have modtweaker support in V 6.2.6, However when it updates to V 6.3.0 :rolleyes:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Buildcraft does NOT have modtweaker support in V 6.2.6, However when it updates to V 6.3.0 :rolleyes:

Noooo, we're doomed! :p

I kinda like the drawers as mod. They're fun to play with, even though I use them pretty often for a single item. The only downside I see is that they have no output, which makes things a bit difficult at times (I have so many double-chests/-trappedchests with hoppers as buffers :D. Still fun doing such things semi-vanilla-way ^^)
Guess I still should slowly start learning about AE2... usually I avoid using it cause it looks a bit complicated for me and I like having "visual storage". So barrels, chests and such stuff where I have the feeling "Yep there my stuff is at", rather then just floppy-disks ^^

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
shhqq6Z.png

My Steve's Cart Cobblestone-generator :D
(behind every cobblestone is a lava-sourceblock, but pretty much the upper 2 rows are the import ones, he never gets to the lowest one. About 4 blocks he can mine before they turn into new cobble again.
The second cargo-manager in the back is only for the cart to turn around.

2015-01-07_06.10.37.png

Same Basic system with a behind the scenes lava/obsidian generation system (Also it looks nice :D)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 14008

Same Basic system with a behind the scenes lava/obsidian generation system (Also it looks nice :D)

Oh I like your system with the cobblestone setup!
May steal this setup when I build mine at the place it's supposed to be ^^
(these squids spawning right beside my cart really annoy me!)

For the obsidian-generator you're using the floodgates of buildcraft?

[edit]
Ah... missread "behind the scene" with "You don't see it in the picture but the cart get the obsidian" *laughs* I should start thinking before posting!
Guess you're using the cobblestone for lava and then the stonebarrels for obsidian?

[edit 2]
And be careful, if you ever think about switching to the galgadorian-drill... I read that the area it mines increases when you upgrade it to be unbreakable.

Last edited:

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I like your system with the cobblestone setup!
May steal this setup when I build mine at the place it's supposed to be ^^
(these squids spawning right beside my cart really annoy me!)

For the obsidian-generator you're using the floodgates of buildcraft?

[edit]
Ah... missread "behind the scene" with "You don't see it in the picture but the cart get the obsidian" *laughs* I should start thinking before posting!
Guess you're using the cobblestone for lava and then the stonebarrels for obsidian?

[edit 2]
And be careful, if you ever think about switching to the galgadorian-drill... I read that the area it mines increases when you upgrade it to be unbreakable.

I pipe lava out of a crucible that's grabbing the cobble from under the closer Cart Manager. From there it fills the open blocks tanks at the top of those tanks there is an ender IO fluid conduit pulling it across to a stone barrel with water above and hoppers below feeding into the drawers.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I pipe lava out of a crucible that's grabbing the cobble from under the closer Cart Manager. From there it fills the open blocks tanks at the top of those tanks there is an ender IO fluid conduit pulling it across to a stone barrel with water above and hoppers below feeding into the drawers.

Ah, taking the cobble from two sides of the cargo manager... *coughs* It's always the simple things I seem to completely forget to think about. ^^

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
My myfit has leveled enough to give me haste V and with that visually my arm never moves. Do you know how I can fix this visual bug or how to decrease the haste level?

Reactions: Doskan

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just want to know if any people have some good ideas on how to build a Base and what it should look like

Your Real Dad

Jul 29, 2019
Hi yesterday I was playing on the server with some friends it I tossed some music seeds to plant and all of a sudden the entire server closed and we have not been able to get it up since.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Just fired up your pack again, haven't tried it since 1.1.5 but this is what your new Title Screen looks like at 2160p (aka 4K) with GUI Scale set to Auto:
TitleScreen_zpsc10e7e2c.jpg

Not a problem for most, but I thought I would mention it in case you can do anything to fix it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi yesterday I was playing on the server with some friends it I tossed some music seeds to plant and all of a sudden the entire server closed and we have not been able to get it up since.
U need to get rid of seeds that are not stated in NEI, Use MCedit to get rid of the seed, OR start a new map in the 1.1.14 patch

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
anyone have any idea how to improve this squid farm? squid seeds are a pain to get, i do get tons of squid ink :)

2015-01-08_00.21.43.png