mineTunes - Ingame mp3 music player

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to play Flac files?
I actually dont think I have any MP3's left...

Shakumia

Jul 29, 2019
Made an account just because of this mod, because it's so awesome I uninstalled foobar2k. I like how easy this is to use, and since I just use shuffle, it's perfect. However, I have one thing I'd like to see in an update.
OxdY3Z7.png

Placing the bar on the bottom and having a long song name has a funky effect with the toolbar, so I'd like to see an ability to change the size (mostly just horizontal) of the HUD.

Just found out that after save quitting, the title screen still plays the music, and loading the world back up starts a new instance of the player, meaning you can't stop the old one from playing. This fixes itself once the song that was playing ends, but till then you're stuck.

Last edited:

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Just found out that after save quitting, the title screen still plays the music, and loading the world back up starts a new instance of the player, meaning you can't stop the old one from playing. This fixes itself once the song that was playing ends, but till then you're stuck.

Going to make the assumption that there still is a process in the back ground running even after quiting out

T10a

Jul 29, 2019
It's merged on github right now. There's nothing I'm hiding in my computer, at least for botania.
I know, I was just saying 'meanwhile, while other mod devs use Pandora, iTunes or something for music while coding, Vazkii codes his/her own music player into the game'

Arcaratus

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestion: You should add the scrubbing bar (or whatever it's called) so you can change where you are in the track, and a click-able pause/play, and skip buttons.

homemmakako

Jul 29, 2019
BEST MOD EVER!! (Now I don't have to run "the RAM memory eater" aka Itunes in the background) There is just one little thing that annoys me: if the music's title is to long it takes up the whole screen. Can you change it so the size of the thing is fix and the song's name scrolls? Oh, and even though I am quite sure you don't give a f***, I'd like you to know you are one of my three favorite modders (along with pahinoob and azanor). Keep up the good work :D

deaddelgado

Jul 29, 2019
I made an account as well, just to tell you how amazing you are at what you do! My goodness +1 for you madam!

AudioCraft Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
You are a life saver <3!!!! As my name suggests my Minecraft channel runs a modded survival but it incorporates music. However always having a music program open puts, even if minute, a drain on the comp but this mod eliminates most of the third party player. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

ArceusFan493

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, when a song finishes playing, it doesn't continue to another song, it just stops. Is this a bug?

homemmakako

Jul 29, 2019
Is this mod going to be updated for 1.8? I read Something about an update for 1.8 in the source code, but since I'm not a programmer I didn't understand it very well and have no idea whether it is close to done or has been abandoned (as you can see, not only am I a noob at programming but I am also quite stupid and lazy to spend some time trying to understand what is going on)

:D :p (the "I am a cool guy" emoticons, a necessity at the end of every post) :p :D

I don't even know what I am saying

It's late

Gotta catch em all

Update to 1.8

S

Sunz

I specifically made myself and account here to ask if you're planning to update this to 1.8/1.8.8, but someone beat me to it, lawl.

Anyways. This mod is awesome and I'd love to see it updated.