[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how long you have explored for veins in total, but 20 pickaxes is not a lot.

That was just at y50 for apatite... I've found virtually all deeper ore types at y20. Got real lucky and first thing I found was diamond.

I don't mind mining at the low y levels because there is a lot to find there, but not many ores spawn between 40-60 so it's mostly just hacking away at stone.

PostMorto

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack Updated to v2.0.7 - New Years Update
Updated Mods:
- AppleCore to 1.0.2
- Applied Energistics 2 to RV2 beta 6
- AsieLib to 0.3.8
- Binnie Mods to pre1
- Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.4.1
- Chisel to 2.2.1
- Computronics to 2.2.1
- CustomOreGen to 1.2.17
- EnderIO to 2.2.6.317
- Extra Cells to 2.2.23b43
- Galacticraft to 3.0.6.250
- GregTech to 5.07.05
- HungerOverhaul to beta 4
- IHL Tools and Machines to 0.524
- Malisis Doors to 1.3.3
- Minechem to 5.0.5.350
- OpenBlocks to 1.3.529
- OpenModsLib to 0.6.283
- PFAA to 1.5.1-49
- PneumaticCraft to 1.5.1-49
- RefinedRelocationt o 1.0.7c
- SGCraft to 1.9.0
- SpiceOfLife to 1.2.3
- ttCore to 0.1.0-53
- WailaHarvestability to 1.1.1
- Yampst-Infitech 2 to 2.0.7

Config Changes/Fixes:
- Conversion ratios for PneumaticCraft (1EU = 8RF)
- Fixed crafting of T3 Nailed Plates
- Every harvest of crops will yield 1 seed (to help those poor Golem farmers with replanting, since they can't be asked to simply right-click the crop)
- Fixed Typos in EnderIo oredict preferences
- Disabled all TE smelting recipes in eIO
- Desh Tools recipes from galacticraft are gone. They are all replaced by GT Meta Tools
- Fixed Jabba Structural upgrades not using oreDictionary properly (its temporary fix with the Minetweaker, script will be changed when it will be "fixed" in Jabba)
- EnderIO silicon is no longer obtainable
- Processing Redstone Ore in SAG Mill will give 1x Silicon dust (25%)
- Dark Steel is only craftable in Blast Furnace
- You can now use 1, 2 or all 3 slots for smelting Wood into Charcoal inside eIO Alloy Smelter. Energy and time is still same overall.
- Changed Yeta Wrench recipe to be craftable before you will have Blast Furnace.

Note: There are few items, that will be removed when you update from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7. It doesnt necesary mean they are gone from game. But already placed crafted ones will be 100% gone.

List of Missing/Removed items/blocks:
chisel:present
chisel:tile.autoChisel
chisel:tile.autoChisel
chisel:present
ihl:chargerEjectorItem
ihl:ironWorkbenchItem
ihl:IHLDriverItem
ihl:glassBoxItem
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolNetherQuartzSpade
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolEraser
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolDebugCard
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolMeteoritePlacer
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolNetherQuartzSword
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolCertusQuartzSword
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolReplicatorCard
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolNetherQuartzHoe
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolCertusQuartzAxe
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolCertusQuartzPickaxe
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolCertusQuartzHoe
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolCertusQuartzSpade
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolNetherQuartzPickaxe
appliedenergistics2:item.ToolNetherQuartzAxe

Getting an error while downloading:

Error while downloading modpack: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://losangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/InfiTech2/2_0_7/InfiTech2.zip

Looks like the server zip is out there but not the client.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019

Earhbound

Jul 29, 2019
could you please add a recipe for iron ore / gold ore? checked ic2 crops and they wont mature on any other ore block (ironblock etc wont work too)
i think if it is crafted with 5 ingots in a checker pattern with cobble, it should be fine. thinking of the byproducts, it would be good to delete its processing in GT

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
could you please add a recipe for iron ore / gold ore? checked ic2 crops and they wont mature on any other ore block (ironblock etc wont work too)
i think if it is crafted with 5 ingots in a checker pattern with cobble, it should be fine. thinking of the byproducts, it would be good to delete its processing in GT

No. Compressed block of iron or gold should work. If not, it is a bug and should be reported to IC2 devs.

Yes, compressed metal ingots that returns a block works on crops.
Yes, vanilla ore blocks mined from the ground also works on crops.
No, GT ore blocks mined from the ground does not work on crops.

andrej88

Jul 29, 2019
I manually set my location in the FTB launcher options (to Nottingham) and it looks like it's fine (though downloading slowly, but that's probably on my end).

EDIT: I can't help but notice Binnie's mods is now updated to pre1... this pleases me greatly :)

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I must share... It is really sad...

No idea how that happened. I logged in for todays recording, died, bed obstructed or missing, went back..... and saw this mess.... :(((

T4Hll1ul.jpg

Earhbound

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I must share... It is really sad...

No idea how that happened. I logged in for todays recording, died, bed obstructed or missing, went back..... and saw this mess.... :(((

yup, there is something strange in gregtech. after the update, i placed a battery buffer with 4 batteries, 3 seconds later: boom!
was not exposed to rain nor anything else. was not even hooked up to something. just that block in a setup i always used.
next was my scanner that was also just a single block with a battery in its own shag...

Azkeel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, thank god that I haven't loaded my old world since the update. I created new one to test some things and I guess that I'll play it for a while.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Funny is, that I am always saying to others, before you update, make backups.... and guess what... i dont have any backups. Also all my resources were on the wall in the chests.... all gone....

andrej88

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no :eek: Haven't had that happen to me luckily... and ironically I have AromaBackup installed on the server.

Also, for anyone that doesn't follow the GT thread, there's another texture pack for GregTech released a couple of days ago if you want to mix things up.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech seems to be working fine for me. Don't know if it's a server problem, but still, I don't notice a major constant exploding bug.

By the way, I just started a new world with 2 villages and a mushroom biome on the map while in the spawnpoint. 'mi lucky or what?

andrej88

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else getting incorrect fluids in NEI? It says that using electrum in a fluid extractor gives molten tin, which solidifies back into electrum for example. To make circuits NEI says you need either molten Nickel, Manyullyn, or Praseodymium, which you get by melting tin, lead, and soldering alloy respectively. However, fluids that have already been created have not changed, and the real recipes work. It's just NEI that's messed up.

EDIT: Another thing.. for some reason you can't craft Platinum dust from tiny dusts o_O there's no recipe for it either. All other dusts seem to work.

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else getting incorrect fluids in NEI? It says that using electrum in a fluid extractor gives molten tin, which solidifies back into electrum for example. To make circuits NEI says you need either molten Nickel, Manyullyn, or Praseodymium, which you get by melting tin, lead, and soldering alloy respectively. However, fluids that have already been created have not changed, and the real recipes work. It's just NEI that's messed up.

EDIT: Another thing.. for some reason you can't craft Platinum dust from tiny dusts o_O there's no recipe for it either. All other dusts seem to work.

It looks like your instance is broken with recipes. Make backup and redownload the pack. I am unable to replicate in my instance.

Eyecollector

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I have been enjoying the modpack so far, but I have encountered one problem. I can't for the life of me, find a tungstate vein, anywhere. I have dug up more than 5k blocks in lenght at the appropiate height (some at 25, some at 35, the ore should be between 20 and 50) in the overworld, and I have flown more than 10k in the end. I have found tons of iridium veins, so far, even a bunch of molybdenum ones, which are supposed to be even more rare than gunstate (molybdenum - 5, tungstate - 10).
What is up with that?

PS: I know I can put lava or endstone in the centrifuge, but that takes way too long, one should be able to make tools, a bunch of high tier machines, a boiler, etc.
PS2: I am currently using the 2.0.5 version, I haven't updated yet; in case some changes occured in the mean time, that are not stated in the changelog.

Last edited:

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I have been enjoying the modpack so far, but I have encountered one problem. I can't for the life of me, find a tungstate vein, anywhere. I have dug up more than 5k blocks in lenght at the appropiate height (some at 25, some at 35, the ore should be between 20 and 50) in the overworld, and I have flown more than 10k in the end. I have found tons of iridium veins, so far, even a bunch of molybdenum ones, which are supposed to be even more rare than gunstate (molybdenum - 5, tungstate - 10).
What is up with that?

PS: I know I can put lava or endstone in the centrifuge, but that takes way too long, one should be able to make tools, a bunch of high tier machines, a boiler, etc.

It's just poor luck really. Keep digging. I just found my first tungsten and then apatite veins yesterday after digging far more than 5k distance at the appropriate height. When you find it you'll be real happy though :)

I feel like my apatite was almost waiting for me to the tungsten/lithium vein first so I wouldn't have to make any silly sodium batteries.

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Tungsten is quite a high tier, isn't it? If that was the missing vein, I would be happy.