[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Tried doing a clean install, less than 5 minutes to get a fatal error when I opened the quest book after enabling (/hqm quest true)

[16:27:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[16:27:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[16:27:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1285: Out of memory
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6a9c071b, pid=27328, tid=27356
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [twitchsdk.dll+0x4071b]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:

not sure what I should do... I am new to this stuff v.v
If java 8 doesnt work try using Java 7

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
the enviromine temperature is acting strange..

it wont go up beyond the light blue area even if im near lava, it flickers a bit in the red zone then goes back to light blue

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
the enviromine temperature is acting strange..

it wont go up beyond the light blue area even if im near lava, it flickers a bit in the red zone then goes back to light blue
Iknow, probaly an environmine bug, Lava buckets and torches still works fine though

(lava bucket in HOTBAR keeps you warm)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I found a nice exploit for liquid transport... (you can craft the tier 1 fluid pipes from EnderIO if you put glass into your chisel and make the glass from enderIO <3) this is sooooo much bettter then buildcraft ^^

also quick question but is it intendet that a fortune 2 diamond hammer gets you every single ore from a meteor? 32 meteors blocks -> 32 emeralds, diamond, redstone, gold, iron ,copper, zinc, tin, osmium, aluminium o_O

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
well yes it's not really a exploit but you can only make the glass with an alloy smelter which you cna't build ^^ i dont even know if chisel is supposed to be able to change the glass this way ;P

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to disable the speed buff for myfit? or atleast set it to speed 1 buff instead of 2?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to disable the speed buff for myfit? or atleast set it to speed 1 buff instead of 2?
If you find the FOV annoying you can adjust the FOV from minecraft settings, however you cannot Toggle the speed down, only remove it entirely by unequiping myfit.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
I only have the starter stuff in my inv and some saplings. Yet my sanity keeps dropping. Until it reaches zero. nothing I do makes it go up.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
How does the frying pan work? I put it on top of a running furnace and put in a snow blocks and one mashed leaves item afterwards but it didn't smelt down anything.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How does the frying pan work? I put it on top of a running furnace and put in a snow blocks and one mashed leaves item afterwards but it didn't smelt down anything.
You can put the frying pan above a lava source block, then let it take its time to smelt, a running furnace works as well, it just takes a while ;P, best to setup a bunch of frying pans!

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I found a nice exploit for liquid transport... (you can craft the tier 1 fluid pipes from EnderIO if you put glass into your chisel and make the glass from enderIO <3) this is sooooo much bettter then buildcraft ^^

also quick question but is it intendet that a fortune 2 diamond hammer gets you every single ore from a meteor? 32 meteors blocks -> 32 emeralds, diamond, redstone, gold, iron ,copper, zinc, tin, osmium, aluminium o_O
Look at the cost of higher teir machines,
You haven't even mined 1/10 of what you need to build your first machine.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
is MCA needed in any quest line? im thinking of disabling it for me since it gives me fps lag a lot after clearing 2 floors of the dungeon below me and placing torches for mobs not to spawn
it instead spawned to many npc that they clogged up just as bad as mobs before i cleared them, getting about 20 to 23 fps and before i was getting 50 to 70 fps after i cleared the mobs and only very little npcs spawned

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
is MCA needed in any quest line? im thinking of disabling it for me since it gives me fps lag a lot after clearing 2 floors of the dungeon below me and placing torches for mobs not to spawn
it instead spawned to many npc that they clogged up just as bad as mobs before i cleared them, getting about 20 to 23 fps and before i was getting 50 to 70 fps after i cleared the mobs and only very little npcs spawned
Its not essential, no questlines

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Dont worry about it in next update i lowered all villagers spawn rates to 1% from the 60% currently

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
oh yeah.. i think i found a bug with NEI.. my client was crashing when i try to look up a recipe or check its usage with "U"

updating to NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.73-universal fixed it for me

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
oh yeah.. i think i found a bug with NEI.. my client was crashing when i try to look up a recipe or check its usage with "U"

updating to NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.73-universal fixed it for me
Noted! i recomend not removing MCA, those can be useful!