Werewolf - Home of the Scraps - Game Thread

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I just tried to look up a burn the wolf image, and all I got were pictures of beyblades. XD
Kill%20it%20with%20fire%20demotivator.jpg

Close enough, and I stumbled across this
208d1_ORIG-KILL_IT_WITH_FIRE_When_you_see_it_you_will_f46b07_292498.gif

ooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOO

C

chbachman

End of day 6
  • VikeStep was resurrected!
  • 016nojr was lynched! He was the preist.
End of the game.

The list of people who won:

• HeilMewTwo
  • Shazam08
  • Eurantntnene
  • Strikingwolf
  • SpwnX
  • trajing
  • Jus2Beast
  • Qazplm601
  • Gideonseymour
  • VikeStep
  • Pyure
Also Award List:

Ok, in order to win, you guys have to post below and answer these two questions:

1. What would you guys do to make this idea more balanced? The villagers had an insane advantage, and I thought that this game would go a lot more smoothly. My ideas: One more D.D., that way the village slowly lost population anyway. Let the D.D. "fake" a death, and not reveal their role.

2. What would you guys suggest to make my GMing better? Does semi-participating bother anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
1. I would probably restrict the reviving mechanics a massive amount more. Nobody really cared if you got lynched because you would just get revived.

2. No, you did just fine.

Reactions: ljfa
C

chbachman

1. I would probably restrict the reviving mechanics a massive amount more. Nobody really cared if you got lynched because you would just get revived.
Well, the entire point of the game was to have a constant grave recycling. Why do you think the game was called Scrap? However, this kind of screwed over the D.D.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the entire point of the game was to have a constant grave recycling. Why do you think the game was called Scrap? However, this kind of screwed over the D.D.
It was a good idea, but you made it a bit too easy to revive villagers, maybe no role revealing? But that would take ages.