[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Re: ProjectZulu

Agree with @andrej88 - no harm in removing or disabling ProjectZulu. I don't run it on my server. Also, no problems at all removing/disabling JourneyMap.

Re: MineChem

Yes, if you're trying to use the 2.0.4 version, it seems removing or disabling MineChem is recommended. Nothing dependent upon it AFAIK.

Thank you very much! :)

Earhbound

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much! :)

just want to mention: zulu adds worldgen stuff lik pyramides and dungeons
removing it in an existing world can change your seed and leave behind some gross blendings to new generated areas
as always, you may want to have some backups before disabling it

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
This crash happens when I try to load the game. I have minimal Java knowledge, but with the English I have, I think this problem is caused by an item with an invalid stacked amount in Thaumcraft. I have a couple mods added, and I'm pretty sure most of them aren't causing it.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 12/26/14 5:50 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77960_j(ItemStack.java:217)
at thaumcraft.common.Thaumcraft.postInit(Thaumcraft.java:225)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:694)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77960_j(ItemStack.java:217)
at thaumcraft.common.Thaumcraft.postInit(Thaumcraft.java:225)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:694)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:288)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a Thaumcraft bug, yes. Can you restore your world to a backup ? Or, can you go into MCEdit and delete the offending item stack ?

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a Thaumcraft bug, yes. Can you restore your world to a backup ? Or, can you go into MCEdit and delete the offending item stack ?
It's not in a world, it's whenever I try to load the game. Tried to disable Thaumcraft and 3 dang addons, works. I added Metallurgy (disabled most of the ores of course) which might be the cause. Would try to disable that and try.
EDIT: I tried disabling every single mod that I added myself, I tried re-installing the modpack, I deleted the config file of Thaumcraft, nothing. Help me, please.

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
It's not in a world, it's whenever I try to load the game. Tried to disable Thaumcraft and 3 dang addons, works. I added Metallurgy (disabled most of the ores of course) which might be the cause. Would try to disable that and try.
EDIT: I tried disabling every single mod that I added myself, I tried re-installing the modpack, I deleted the config file of Thaumcraft, nothing. Help me, please.
Please provide full crashlog and not only part of it. Use pastebin link for not spamming the thread.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
So, with the MineChem Issues, can I just disable MineChem in the current version of the pack as a workaround? is there anything dependent on it?
If you will disable MineChem you must disable also depending recipes in script folder. Otherwise it might cause some recipe issues (in worst case crashes)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry I'm an idiot. I'm a noob to crash reporting and the FTB Forums. When I experience a crash, I look up the summary of the crash and find a solution. If not, I just delete the mod causing it. Here you go: http://pastebin.com/qTjxjcp9
i see you have added quite a lot of additional mods like MFR, Archimedes, TE, etc... please remove those and if you will be still crashing post a crash log without those mods.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
i see you have added quite a lot of additional mods like MFR, Archimedes, TE, etc... please remove those and if you will be still crashing post a crash log without those mods.
Not crashing. I'll try to add them all one by one, and see which one crashes it.
EDIT: TiC was the one doing it, I have no idea how or why, but I deleted it.

Last edited:

Earhbound

Jul 29, 2019
thats not very surprising though. back then mDiyo (former TiC modder) and greg had some serious beef. might be some residuals.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Ok as promissed for those of you lazy to click the link for the changelog :)
Update v2.0.6 - AE2 Rv2 Big Update
Updated Mods:
- Applied Energistics to RV2 beta 1
- AsieLib to 0.3.7
- Automagy to 0.17.1
- BDLib to 1.6.0.35
- BigReactors to 0.4.1A2
- Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.4
- Chisel to 2.2.0
- Chisel Facades to 2.7
- Computronics to 1.3.3.
- EnderIO to 2.2.5.311
- ExtraCells to 2.2.22b42
- ExtraUtilities to 1.2.1
- Forestry to 3.3.0.6
- Galacticraft to 3.0.6.248
- Gendustry to 1.4.4.48
- GregTech to 5.07.02
- Hardcore Ender Expansion to 1.6.7
- IC2 to 2.2.658
- Jabba to 1.2.0a
- LogisticsPipes to 0.8.2.89
- Minechem to 3.0.6.248
- ModTweaker to 0.6-24
- NEI to 1.0.3.78
- OpenBlocks to 1.3.519
- OpenComputers to 1.4.3.21
- OpenModsLib to 0.6.274
- Pam's Harvestcraft to 1.7.10e
- PneumaticCraft to 1.4.4-47
- Refined Relocation to 1.0.7b
- Thaumcraft to 4.2.2.1
- ThaumicEnergistics to 0.8.7.2a-rv2
- ThaumicTinkerer to 2.5-436
- ttCore to 0.1.0-50
- Waila to 1.5.7a
- Yampst-Infitech 2 to 2.0.6
- CodeChickenLib to 1.1.1.106
- ForgeMultipart to 1.1.0.314

New Mods:
- Update Checker Mod (to check DynamicLights and MultiMine updates)
Config Changes/fixes:
- [MultiMine] Axe of the Stream chopping feature is working correctly now
- [MultiMine] Thaumcraft jars are disabled from MultiMine feature (no more dissapearing)
- Moved around a little bit of unification with latest Railcraft
- Fixed crash with Minechem decomposer

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
thats not very surprising though. back then mDiyo (former TiC modder) and greg had some serious beef. might be some residuals.
I know what happened back then, around the 1.5-1.6 times. I wasn't having any problems with TiC and GT since now, and it appears that TiC and TC are conflicting. I actually thought the fight was stupid back then, since Greg was childish and mDiyo was a bit too selfish.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Well sometimes the crash is not caused by modders and mods directly. Sometimes it requires bit of work inside the config files, talking to modders about provided compatibility etc... :)

edit: Oh and before I will forget. Minechem is still from time to time derping the modpack loading. If it will get stuck for you at [minechem] Adding recipes, just close it and restart the pack. Me and guys from Minechem team are trying to find out what exactly is the cause.

Reactions: MigukNamja

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
@Jason McRay

Thanks much for your hard work as always, sir :)

My server is on 2.0.2 currently, but I'd like to update to pickup the new changes.

Regarding Minechem, are there any recipes or other pack dependencies upon it, or is it OK to disable it for the time being ?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
@Jason McRay

Thanks much for your hard work as always, sir :)

My server is on 2.0.2 currently, but I'd like to update to pickup the new changes.

Regarding Minechem, are there any recipes or other pack dependencies upon it, or is it OK to disable it for the time being ?
You can disable, only you will need to disable the minechem.zs script

Reactions: MigukNamja

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I'm feeling a bit cheaty while having added a lot of mods, so I'm writing MineTweaker scripts for them. I'm just learning MineTweaker's simple coding system by looking at your scripts.

By the way, I found a script in the Material Energy^4 files. It includes a way to use Minechem machines in scripts. You can add elements, burn times for elements, synthesizer and decomposer recipes, and also effects when drinking molecules. I'll link the text in it here, just so you don't have to download the whole pack to see it: http://pastebin.com/5hGggiRV

Reactions: Pyure

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have suggestion for mods to make monsters a bit more difficult, so its scary to go out at night especially in the early/mid game?