[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Fifthcard

Jul 29, 2019
After downloading the update to 2.3.10 I can not load the server. At first it seems the server file I downloaded from FTB has bunch of client side mods that cause the issue.. Removing them I get further however still get The stat engine was incorrect and force the server to stop.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey GreatOrator
Just Finished processing my first Episode of Tolkiencraft 2 and willstart uplouding in about an hour or two so Episode will be up by latest Monday earliest Saturday. (Have very bad internet). But if you watch the ep will you will see my reaction. I was stunned. This is going down as one of the best Maps and Pack I have ever played. You have shown me a new Decorating mod that looks awesome. Thnx for making this pack. My only problem is that when I don't record and don't use fastcraft I get highs of 150 and stable at arround 110 but when I record it has spikes (with fastcraft), I still get 70, 90 but all of a sudden it can go to 0. I think my Beast of a computer and Fraps cant take in all the awesomeness of this pack.
Thnx for the pack.

Can't wait to play more.

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Kurodani Yamame

Jul 29, 2019
So, here's what I found out:
The Java Arguments have no impact on FPS
FPS ++ has no impact on FPS
FastCraft has minor impact, pushing my FPS from 1-5 to about 3-7
Optifine causes an immediate memory leak upon loading my world, causing me to have to flick the kill-switch on my PC's power supply so I can reboot.

I'm tempted to try to launch the pack with Fastcraft, the arguments, and FPS++ all at once, but, as I saw, and as I expected, not touching Optifine again.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine causes an immediate memory leak upon loading my world, causing me to have to flick the kill-switch on my PC's power supply so I can reboot.

I'm tempted to try to launch the pack with Fastcraft, the arguments, and FPS++ all at once, but, as I saw, and as I expected, not touching Optifine again.

I thought FPS++ was a base edit mod and doesn't use Forge and doesn't work with Forge too. Just aksing never touched FPS++

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've tried the arguments, Fastcraft, even touched into FPS++, but so far my Frames keep hovering between 1 and 5 frames a second, with is unplayable for me. It does hurt, because I would LOVE to play this pack, but 2-4.5 gigs towards the pack doesn't help either :(

I don't want to use Optifine at all. Is there another way I can get this pack working at minimum 15 Frames a second?
Not sure what else we can offer. If you have java 7, then one or more of these should help. It's what everyone that is playing is using.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
After downloading the update to 2.3.10 I can not load the server. At first it seems the server file I downloaded from FTB has bunch of client side mods that cause the issue.. Removing them I get further however still get The stat engine was incorrect and force the server to stop.
So I updated to the latest and greatest and updated my server... Now my Server is crashing... here is a crash report of what is happening... someone please help! :D

http://pastebin.com/fDaKwWnj

Yeah I derped on the server archive. I just fixed it and unfortunately may take a bit before it gets fixed on the launcher because of the holidays. If you go to my spreadsheet you can see what mods need to be removed from the mods folder (though may also want to brush up on reading crash logs if you are a server admin!)
Hey GreatOrator
Just Finished processing my first Episode of Tolkiencraft 2 and willstart uplouding in about an hour or two so Episode will be up by latest Monday earliest Saturday. (Have very bad internet). But if you watch the ep will you will see my reaction. I was stunned. This is going down as one of the best Maps and Pack I have ever played. You have shown me a new Decorating mod that looks awesome. Thnx for making this pack. My only problem is that when I don't record and don't use fastcraft I get highs of 150 and stable at arround 110 but when I record it has spikes (with fastcraft), I still get 70, 90 but all of a sudden it can go to 0. I think my Beast of a computer and Fraps cant take in all the awesomeness of this pack.
Thnx for the pack.

Can't wait to play more.

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner
Wow, yeah, I have noticed those spikes sometimes, though jelly of the fps you do get...lol
Repost your youtube link and once I see the video show up I will list you on the OP.

Glad you are enjoying it!

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've tried the arguments, Fastcraft, even touched into FPS++, but so far my Frames keep hovering between 1 and 5 frames a second, with is unplayable for me. It does hurt, because I would LOVE to play this pack, but 2-4.5 gigs towards the pack doesn't help either :(

I don't want to use Optifine at all. Is there another way I can get this pack working at minimum 15 Frames a second?
I cant recommend MultiMC enough

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019

If you haven't done so, disable Vsync and set Max Framerate to Unlimited.

PhatBatman

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I derped on the server archive. I just fixed it and unfortunately may take a bit before it gets fixed on the launcher because of the holidays. If you go to my spreadsheet you can see what mods need to be removed from the mods folder (though may also want to brush up on reading crash logs if you are a server admin!)

Wow, yeah, I have noticed those spikes sometimes, though jelly of the fps you do get...lol
Repost your youtube link and once I see the video show up I will list you on the OP.

Glad you are enjoying it!

You mentioned a spreadsheet to compare against and delete some no longer needed mods. Where can I find that spreadsheet? Thanks

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
it is the current updates link on the main website, shows a direct spreadsheet view with client only mods marked
I will take a look at them...armorers workshop I have been eyeing for a while, but want to let it get to a much more developed state, also considering a switch from regular backpacks to the adventurer's backpacks mod.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
it is the current updates link on the main website, shows a direct spreadsheet view with client only mods marked

I will take a look at them...armorers workshop I have been eyeing for a while, but want to let it get to a much more developed state, also considering a switch from regular backpacks to the adventurer's backpacks mod.

If you mean more developed as working with other armors than vanilla that's what the second mod is for. You can cover any armor with any other armor.

Reactions: GreatOrator