[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Bugfix Update - v2.3.10
    • Mods Updated
      • Botania
      • BuildCraft
      • Extra Cells
      • Forestry
      • Gendustry
      • Jabba
      • Logistics Pipes
      • Pam's Harvestcraft
      • RailCraft
      • Refined Relocation
      • Thaumcraft
      • Thaumic Tinker
      • Thaumic Exploration
      • Tinker's Construct
      • Traveller's Gear
      • Witchery
      • Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steam Power
      • NEI
      • TiCon Tweaks
      • Waila
I performed "surgery" on binnie's mod that allows me to finally update every other CoFHCore dependent mod to be updated. Be careful with binnie's mod and please report anything that happens as a result of it.

I am waiting to see the results of a convo with one of the HQM guys t see if they update it, if not I have a work-around to finally get rid of the relentless can be claimed issue if they don't

This was a big update and fixes several reported crashes.

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if its a bug, by mod design, or a config option, but after upgrading a master level tool with the next tier toolhead, i cant mine the next tier ores. The tooltip says that the mining level changed, but that is the only difference i am seeing.

it is in the config, when you upgrade the head it resets the "boosted" exp not sure if it will gain the boosted exp back or not when at max level?

well a question i would like to know is that if you continue with 1.7.10 will the work you do there beable to transfer to 1.8 or is 1.8 a complete rewrite.

minecraft 1.8 has a completely different way it handles item id's so complete rewrite is likely

@TheRangerX check your paypal, and have you looked at Acixs hosting? there are 15% discount codes if you want i can get you one from someone i watch

(edited to combine my 3 posts)

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you are enjoying the pack!
I can appreciate everyone's new found love for ender i/o lately, really I can. However, I really don't feel it will fit in the pack and nowadays, the only mods I would add (should they EVER update) would be aquatic abyss from hippomaster and animated player (if only because of aquatic abyss).
Yes I have AE in the pack, extraordinarily high tech and for the only reason that I love that mod for it's storage above anything else available.
There are options for energy transport fortunately in the pack already and would just as soon wait for the day if/when ducts are brought back or draconic evolution adds it's power transfer system. With ender i/o it boils down to only adding it to the pack for the conduits because most all the other functions it currently has can be replicated easily by another mod (TE machines are insanely fast at top upgrade)
EDIT: Thank you ranger, i will get this over to the dev asap!

Saying you won't add it because another mod already adds it functions does not make any since. If they do the same thing thin you should use the mod that adds the most that the other does not add. EIO does everything TE does and more.
It adds a use for spawners.
It prevents a huge nest of cables going everywhere.
The cables can be hidden even better than using multiparts.
It adds a way to make any block emit light. It add uses for glowstone.
It adds armor.
It adds a chargeable ender perl like item. Perfect for moving large distances.
It adds short range TP blocks.
It adds a use for spawners.
It adds an auto farming option.
It adds a mob moving option.
It adds a mob grinder.
It adds a mob control option. Attraction/repulsion
It adds XP storage.
An alternate enchanting system.
An item magnet.
It adds power generated by booze.
It adds solars that are balanced.
It looks far more like something crafted by dwarves than the shiny TE machines.
It adds' with ender zoo' a number of cool mobs that really suit the world.
And it simply works better than TE.
The machines can pull in and push out materials automagicly.
It lists everything each machines can do from within the machines.

As for TE... I will miss the auto activator. That's it that's the only useful unique thing it adds.
Unless you count a few cheap, and not good cheap, power sources. Namely lava and redstone.

You could literally lose two or three other mods and lot lose any functionality.

And I should mention it adds no world gen. So it would be nothing to simply add it directly into the pack.

You should try the mod in the pack before you dismiss it entirely. As I have clearly indicated saying that it only adds common machines and pipes is quite wrong. And suggested that you haven't played with it enough to appreciate it.
Even if TE had it's pipes EIO is still a more interesting and diverse mod. And fits far better than TE.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Although you make a good argument for EIO, you need a good counterargument on what TE does. Keep in mind, its also tied into Redstone Arsenal, which gives those crazy armor and tools. Otherwise you've got a fallacy of appeal to popularity and no rebuttal for your opposition. What good things are there in TE that EIO doesn't have?

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
It adds a use for spawners. [Covered by Draconic Evolution]
It adds a chargeable ender perl like item. Perfect for moving large distances. [Covered by Draconic Evolution & mystcraft]
It adds short range TP blocks [Covered by Draconic Evolution (dislocator stand can be used for whatever range you want i know its not the same but ever heard of walking to the other side of your base?)]
It adds a use for spawners. [you said that twice]
It adds a mob moving option. [Draconic Evolution's dislocator allows to teleport mobs and so dose mystcraft]
It adds a mob grinder [Draconic Evolution has a better mob grinder (maby im just bias:))]
It adds XP storage. [Covered by open blocks]
An alternate enchanting system. [Covered by open blocks, extra utilities, bibleocraft and thaumcraft]
An item magnet. [Covered by botania]

There are obviously a lot things that arnt covered by other mods but there are just as many that are and as for the conduits the ducts mod (the cofh mod that adds all the item, fluid and energy conduits) will be added as soon as it is ready.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, was going to debate, ender i/o, but brandon beat me to it. So yes, any and all functionality that ender i/o can add is already covered, but for conduits. and honestly, BC pipes, EU pipes, all work well and while they may not be as compact, that is the appeal, at least as I envisioned it. It makes for interesting builds.

I do not dismiss ender i/o, just that at the stage it was first being suggested was months after the mod list was already complete, and the first request only came AFTER direwolf introduced it.

There is nothing stopping anyone from adding it on their own, but I was trying to avoid the kitchen sink mod. And yes, it may not add world gen, TE does, and to remove it to add ender i/o as you suggest would also be devastating to the pack and pregenned world, not to mention already existing worlds.

I do not dismiss any suggestion off-hand, I do honestly consider it...the first time it is suggested...but in this case, this is not one that fits in the pack in my vision, nor dies resonant induction. There are a ton of packs with a ton of configurations, my pack isn't necessarily for everyone, but as my Reika says in my signature, that holds true.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I was one of the first people i believe to suggest enderio as it is my second favorite mod atm second to draconic evolution but i do agree with great orator it is a kitchen sink mod as it does everything that this pack doesnt need it to do most packs its great but draconic evolution covers all shortfalls other packs would have with out it except for the compact piping system it they made the pipe system its own mod im sure that it would be good for this pack well good for everypack out there basically but if it was in this pack people would be less likely to explore new ways to do things. So in the end i 100% agree with Great Orator it does not belong in this pack.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
It adds a use for spawners. [Covered by Draconic Evolution]
It adds a chargeable ender perl like item. Perfect for moving large distances. [Covered by Draconic Evolution & mystcraft]
It adds short range TP blocks [Covered by Draconic Evolution (dislocator stand can be used for whatever range you want i know its not the same but ever heard of walking to the other side of your base?)]
It adds a use for spawners. [you said that twice]
It adds a mob moving option. [Draconic Evolution's dislocator allows to teleport mobs and so dose mystcraft]
It adds a mob grinder [Draconic Evolution has a better mob grinder (maby im just bias:))]
It adds XP storage. [Covered by open blocks]
An alternate enchanting system. [Covered by open blocks, extra utilities, bibleocraft and thaumcraft]
An item magnet. [Covered by botania]

There are obviously a lot things that arnt covered by other mods but there are just as many that are and as for the conduits the ducts mod (the cofh mod that adds all the item, fluid and energy conduits) will be added as soon as it is ready.

How exactly dose mystcraft or the charm of dislocation work like enderperls? Those are only good once you reach your destination. They are only good for going from point A to B. The staff of travailing let you go anywhere not instantly but quite a bit faster. Better than sloging back and forth all over the world. That can get old even in the nicest of worlds. And I really don't have all that much free time to spend on doing so.

I mean pushing around mobs. Making mob grinders and bloodmagic less frustrating to use.
OB enchanting system isn't much better than vinilla, EU has no enchanting system just a replacement for vanilla bookshelves, and thaumcraft takes to long to set up.
There is still no self sustaining power gen unless you count lava.
Nor any farming option.

But non of that really matters. You don't want a kitchen sink pack? You already have one. You have a magic mod in with a tech mod. There for, you have a kitchen sink pack. And one more mod isn't going to change that fact.

But that still doesn't matter.
What simply matters is while I like your pack, I/we don't necessarily want to use it the same way you do.
I/we don't want to build the same way you or any other person uses it.
I/we want to be able to use a unique combination of mods that no one else is likely to use.
And above all I/we don't want to make something grand only to find out that every other person made it the same way simply by fallowing along with a youtuber.

We like having an alternate route to go to not have to play the exact way those have played before. To find new and unique combinations of things that while they might even be considered OP by some are still ours to use or not use as we see fit.

Some people might not want to use mods they have never used before. Some people have used them so much they are sick of them. Some people (me) just might not have the time to invest in developing all the mods they would have to use to get anywhere. And some might want to hide there pipes and wires in the walls with out resorting to making a thousand tiny bits.

And I appreciate that you have a vision for how you want your pack played. But you will never see now I play it. And I will probably ever play it like you envisioned even if I tried. That's simply impossible. I'm not you. And a line like that sounds like you don't even care.
Reika is not always right. And there are many people who aren't fond of him for having that sort of opinion. People who ignore the opinions of others are usually ignored themselves.
That is not something anyone wants.
The truth is you do need to keep your vision in mind but also consider the vision of others. Consider if those other desires really detract from your vision. And more importantly consider weather or not the vision of others could make yours even more grand.
After all your pack already is the culmination of the vision of many mod devs and many pack makers who came before you.

All things being equal I have yet to see reikas mods used to make beautiful worlds. I don't even think that's possible. Not with the size and complexity of them.
But beautiful things, like the starting city, are the kind of things I would love to be able to make. A city that surpasses the one you have made. That's going to be rather difficult with things like exposed wires and shiny machines everywhere. (I seriously think that EIO machines blind in better than TE.)

Also people who have visions usually need psychiatric help. And those who blindly fallow those visions usually need to be placed in a rubber room. (Just joking about those last two lines. Gota be clear with you crazy people.):p

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
So i was wondering if anyone else is having problems with crafting unstable ingots? when i try and make a 9 of them for a block my server just stalls up and when it comes back up i die from the ingots blowing up... i got 8 gb of ram towards the server.. idk what else to do... any ideas?

Reactions: GreatOrator

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019

as GO already stated there is nothing stopping you from adding it to your own play through i have it in my SSP world, that is a separate install from the server, there is nothing wrong with adding mods to your own play through but ranting about someone not adding something to the pack they made with specific play is a mute point he has stated numerous times it doesn't fit his vision, and no one should argue otherwise.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Could use MineTweaker to remove all Ender IO recipes other than what is needed for conduits. Would also need the Alloy Smelter, Painting Machine, capacitors, filters, item conduit speed upgrade, facade, conduit probe, and yeta wrench. The Advanced Item Filter recipe would need to be altered. Any recipes requiring silicon would need to be altered to use AE2 silicon. AE2 would need a config change or else it will try to use Ender IO silicon which can only be made with the SAG Mill. Around 80 recipes would need to be removed.

Ok, not a small amount of work just to get some nice conduits. :rolleyes: Also not sure what CrazyPants would think of that.

Personally, I have Ender IO installed and am limiting myself to only using the conduits and other items I listed above with the exception of my forgetting about the AE2 config change and am therefore using the SAG Mill to create silicon.

Edit: Just noticed the time. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
My opinion, if you want to restart your world with Ender IO, go for it. Its not worth getting the crap beat out of me repeatedly by mobs to get a new mod into the pack and suffer world gen problems. Plus, the removal/replacement of TE breaks the quest chain. Good luck fixing that.

In other news
Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all others!

Just an FYI, while removing Thermal Expansion would break quests and remove certain hidden creative items in the pre-generated map and maybe other hidden items, I do not believe it will break world gen. All the ores are registered to Thermal Foundation, not Thermal Expansion.

As for Redstone Arsenal, only the Flux Crystal requires Thermal Expansion but that item is needed for pretty much everything. However, you can add a recipe to the Ender IO configs to create that. Ender IO already has a recipe for Fluxed Electrum Ingots. Thermal Foundation is required, though.

Personally, I like using both mods. I miss the Mekanism Factories, though. Wait, did I say that out loud? :D

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, just hit a calefactor with a TiCo pickaxe... boom, crash! Sorry about that chief...
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 25/12/14 7:48 PM
Description: Rendering Block Entity

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:219)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.renderDroppedItem(RenderItem.java:383)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_77020_a(RenderItem.java:239)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_76986_a(RenderItem.java:211)
at am2.blocks.renderers.CalefactorRenderer.RenderItemAtCoords(CalefactorRenderer.java:119)
at am2.blocks.renderers.CalefactorRenderer.renderAModelAt(CalefactorRenderer.java:111)
at am2.blocks.renderers.CalefactorRenderer.func_147500_a(CalefactorRenderer.java:124)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:100)
at am2.blocks.renderers.TechneBlockRenderHandler.renderWorldBlock(TechneBlockRenderHandler.java:90)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:118)
at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:53)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147805_b(RenderBlocks.java:296)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147792_a(RenderBlocks.java:228)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.drawBlockDamageTexture(RenderGlobal.java:1652)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1264)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1015)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:376)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.renderDroppedItem(RenderItem.java:383)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_77020_a(RenderItem.java:239)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_76986_a(RenderItem.java:211)
at am2.blocks.renderers.CalefactorRenderer.RenderItemAtCoords(CalefactorRenderer.java:119)
at am2.blocks.renderers.CalefactorRenderer.renderAModelAt(CalefactorRenderer.java:111)
at am2.blocks.renderers.CalefactorRenderer.func_147500_a(CalefactorRenderer.java:124)

-- Block Entity Details --
Details:
Name: TileEntityCalefactor // am2.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityCalefactor
Block type: ID #2134 (tile.arsmagica2:calefactor // am2.blocks.BlockCalefactor)
Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Block location: World: (2270,63,3079), Chunk: (at 14,3,7 in 141,192; contains blocks 2256,0,3072 to 2271,255,3087), Region: (4,6; contains chunks 128,192 to 159,223, blocks 2048,0,3072 to 2559,255,3583)
Actual block type: ID #2134 (tile.arsmagica2:calefactor // am2.blocks.BlockCalefactor)
Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:100)
at am2.blocks.renderers.TechneBlockRenderHandler.renderWorldBlock(TechneBlockRenderHandler.java:90)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:118)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147805_b(RenderBlocks.java:296)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147792_a(RenderBlocks.java:228)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.drawBlockDamageTexture(RenderGlobal.java:1652)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1264)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['eDilettante'/3532156, l='MpServer', x=2272.18, y=64.62, z=3079.64]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441, 441
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-328,65,957), Chunk: (at 8,4,13 in -21,59; contains blocks -336,0,944 to -321,255,959), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
Level time: 39223565 game time, 41417121 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 127 total; [(removed for brevity)]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2433)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:908)
at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 908850680 bytes (866 MB) / 3246391296 bytes (3096 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms512m -Xmx4096m -XX:permSize=512m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 15, tallocated: 96
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 148 mods loaded, 147 mods active

(hope I haven't removed any vital info, let me know if I have...)

LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GT 530/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [Soartex_Fanver[1.7.x][FTB]]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
So i was wondering if anyone else is having problems with crafting unstable ingots? when i try and make a 9 of them for a block my server just stalls up and when it comes back up i die from the ingots blowing up... i got 8 gb of ram towards the server.. idk what else to do... any ideas?
While I'm not sure what to do about that, as an alternative you could make Semi-stable Nuggets which can be combined into a stable Unstable Ingot. More expensive that way, though. But if your server stalls, they won't blow you up.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Am not sure if you are aware GreatOrator, but Am2 has been updated in the last couple days to final a

Also unaware if you will be removing the mod at some point in the future as it is my belief that Mithion will not be upgrading AM2 beyond 1.7.10

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, just hit a calefactor with a TiCo pickaxe... boom, crash! Sorry about that chief...
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 25/12/14 7:48 PM
Description: Rendering Block Entity

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1015)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Block Entity Details --
Details:
Name: TileEntityCalefactor // am2.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityCalefactor
Block type: ID #2134 (tile.arsmagica2:calefactor // am2.blocks.BlockCalefactor)
Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Block location: World: (2270,63,3079), Chunk: (at 14,3,7 in 141,192; contains blocks 2256,0,3072 to 2271,255,3087), Region: (4,6; contains chunks 128,192 to 159,223, blocks 2048,0,3072 to 2559,255,3583)
Actual block type: ID #2134 (tile.arsmagica2:calefactor // am2.blocks.BlockCalefactor)
Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['eDilettante'/3532156, l='MpServer', x=2272.18, y=64.62, z=3079.64]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441, 441
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-328,65,957), Chunk: (at 8,4,13 in -21,59; contains blocks -336,0,944 to -321,255,959), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
Level time: 39223565 game time, 41417121 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 127 total; [(removed for brevity)]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2433)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:908)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 908850680 bytes (866 MB) / 3246391296 bytes (3096 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms512m -Xmx4096m -XX:permSize=512m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 15, tallocated: 96
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 148 mods loaded, 147 mods active

(hope I haven't removed any vital info, let me know if I have...)

LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GT 530/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [Soartex_Fanver[1.7.x][FTB]]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
Yeah, 16 hours ago according to curseforge. Will be testing some of the issues I knew about to see if they are fixed. As excited as I am though, I probably still will not push another update for a few days...

@NJM1564 I enjoy the debate and trust me when I say decisions to not include mods are not done lightly. I like ender i/o (I play the dire pack too) but just can't see it fitting. But as a few have aid, it can be dropped in if you like it easily and with from what I have read and seen in videos, with no issues.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Kurodani Yamame

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've tried the arguments, Fastcraft, even touched into FPS++, but so far my Frames keep hovering between 1 and 5 frames a second, with is unplayable for me. It does hurt, because I would LOVE to play this pack, but 2-4.5 gigs towards the pack doesn't help either :(

I don't want to use Optifine at all. Is there another way I can get this pack working at minimum 15 Frames a second?

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys