[1.7.10]Drone Pack[Bees][HQM - Two Quest Routes][Tech]

What should be added in the enxt update?

• More Quests

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • More ModTweaker

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • More Mods

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • More Reputation Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

agroschim

Jul 29, 2019
Yellorite world generation is disabled. You will need to put IC2 uranium ore in a pulverizer to get Yellorite dust. I tried to remove world generation if possible.

May I ask what is the reasoning behind this?

Anyway, testing the pack, will come back with comments soon!

First comment: Make Expanded Inventory optional and not the default.
Second comment: Have a look into Inventory Tweaks!
Third Comment: CoFH adds the option to controll Ore Spawn. This can be used to avoid having the same ore provided by several mods (e.g. Copper by TE and Forestry).

Last edited:

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
If you dont watch drone pack wanted to watch something on it then I would definitely recommend this episode as we start a fresh with a brand new home, thumbnail and intro!

Reactions: DarkIron987

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
This is a cool concept for a mod pack. I've been doing mega mining trips while deciding if i want to do a series on it. I love playing with bees. I find i really miss Tinkers Construct (for the tools), iron chests, journey map, chicken chunks.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
This is a cool concept for a mod pack. I've been doing mega mining trips while deciding if i want to do a series on it. I love playing with bees. I find i really miss Tinkers Construct (for the tools), iron chests, journey map, chicken chunks.
I got your back man! The new update adds most of these mods!

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not responding so much on this thread! I have been super busy, but did get some time to make another update. Also, FTB emails are all screwed up so I didn't get any emails that people were active on the thread. I would like to apologize and for now I will check the thread manually and not relay on FTBs email system.

Good news! Here is the change log for the next update.
Added JourneyMap
Added Death Counter
Added Code Chicken Chunks
Added WR-CBE
Added Immibis MicroBlocks
Added Immibis Core
Added Forge Micro Blocks
Updated Forestry
Updated Build Craft
Updated CoFH Core
Updated Thermal Expansion
Updated Thermal Foundation
Updated iChunUtil
Updated Not Enough Items
Updated Ender Storage
Updated CodeChickenCore
Worked on Quests
Secrets added in forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.6.jar

Reactions: Primal Demon

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not responding so much on this thread! I have been super busy, but did get some time to make another update. Also, FTB emails are all screwed up so I didn't get any emails that people were active on the thread. I would like to apologize and for now I will check the thread manually and not relay on FTBs email system.

Good news! Here is the change log for the next update.
Added JourneyMap
Added Death Counter
Added Code Chicken Chunks
Added WR-CBE
Added Immibis MicroBlocks
Added Immibis Core
Added Forge Micro Blocks
Updated Forestry
Updated Build Craft
Updated CoFH Core
Updated Thermal Expansion
Updated Thermal Foundation
Updated iChunUtil
Updated Not Enough Items
Updated Ender Storage
Updated CodeChickenCore
Worked on Quests
Secrets added in forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.6.jar

So still no Open Blocks or MFR :(

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
When can we expect the next update to hit the ftb launcher?
Submitted it this morning. I first give the update to some testers to make sure it is all good. The next update will most likely be a mod and config update. After that it will be a big quest update.

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
I was taking all my ingots and making them in to blocks to make room in my chests tonight and i made an interesting discovery. Blocking yellorium doesn't give a yellorium block. Instead, it gives a uranium block which can be broken down to get 9 uranium. Was that intended?

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I was taking all my ingots and making them in to blocks to make room in my chests tonight and i made an interesting discovery. Blocking yellorium doesn't give a yellorium block. Instead, it gives a uranium block which can be broken down to get 9 uranium. Was that intended?
No lol. I will fix that in that next update :p

Reactions: Primal Demon

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Also, uranium ore turns in to yellorium when processed.
That is supposed to happen :)
its because world generation for big reactors have been turned off (So if anyone updated the world it wouldn't Corrupt/Glitch the world) so the only way to get yellorium is through uranium.

But if you want Uranium just use the IC2 Pulverizer to get uranium chunks :)