[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

xarasnet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and thanks for this awersome pack. Have a question. ¿does energy pipes from Extra Utilities can connect to Thermal Expansion machines or it's necessary, use any thing else?, couse since last update they can't connect to machines. I had to use for each machine a energy cell for pass RF from main Energy cell to machines, as a buffer.

Thanks for your time.

r

jimmytrouser

Jul 29, 2019
HI,

Thanks for sharing this modpack!

I love the tier progression in this mod; I find myself enjoying the simple stuff early on (mining, farming etc) knowing I can't rush straight to the top tiers of tech. This for me is the main problems of many modpack: it's far too easy to progress rather quickly into the tech tiers.

However, one addition I feel the pack is missing, in my view anyway, is an improvement for mobs, i.e., harder mobs, more mobs, more adventuring etc. I do realise this may not be the 'point' of the pack, so I apologize if my view is irrelevant.

Perhaps some ideas are these:
1) Better A.I. for mobs
2) More mobs (i.e., Lycanite's Mobs maybe)
3) Better dungeon mods

Anyway, thanks for sharing this pack I do feel it is one I really enjoy playing due to the restrictions on the tech tiers.

Thanks.

Jimmytrouser.

Reactions: ZethHQ

tclord

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed I have nothing one primal aspect in my research table (thaumcraft) now. I had discovered just about everything, and everything I've scanned is still scanned so I can't go and scan everything again to fix things. Is this something to do with a recent update? Any way I can fix this? Thanks.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed I have nothing one primal aspect in my research table (thaumcraft) now. I had discovered just about everything, and everything I've scanned is still scanned so I can't go and scan everything again to fix things. Is this something to do with a recent update? Any way I can fix this? Thanks.
I don't know an answer to that, but I know if you put bookshelves and crystal clusters near the research table, it should showly regenerate aspects - the more bookshelves/crystal clusters, the faster it regenerates.

Mathijs sch

Jul 29, 2019
i have a problem my friend whant s to join my private server but he cant open 1.0.5 client pack he gets this error

[20:10:47] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

could someone help me plz

tclord

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know an answer to that, but I know if you put bookshelves and crystal clusters near the research table, it should showly regenerate aspects - the more bookshelves/crystal clusters, the faster it regenerates.

I figured it out. There is a file in the playerdata folder of the save directory called <playername>.thaum, and if you replace this file with a copy from a backup it seems to fix everything. So if anyone else runs into this problem, there's a solution to try.

Ishmair DoW

Jul 29, 2019
I had to do a manual update to the last versions
gendustry-fu-mc1710-1.4.3.6.jar
forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.353-unstable.jar

To get forestry working again. since your 1.05 update clicking on some forestry machine just crashed the client or server.

Recreant177

Jul 29, 2019
Currently having a problem with the QED crashing my game if I click on it in NEI or in crafting grid. Any ideas?

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
Something I have been wondering, is there a config option for WAILA to make it transparent? Where the background box isn't there so it's just text? i love this look in the pack and want to use it in other ones I play.

micmou

Jul 29, 2019
Hey any news on the update my players are Q-Qing about the RiM Not being up to date and certain things could do for a update
Thaumcraft to 4.2.20
RiM To 2.3.3
Forestry

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Something I have been wondering, is there a config option for WAILA to make it transparent? Where the background box isn't there so it's just text? i love this look in the pack and want to use it in other ones I play.
In Waila options set it Alpha to 0.

@tfox83 i just noticed Ender Zoo is still disabled by default. any plans to enable?

Reactions: capSAR273

tawling

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.6 removed power converters? How are we intended to convert between RF and EU without conduits or converters?

Furthermore Extra Utilities pipes still don't provide power to Thermal Expansion machines. You have to use an energy cell for each machine connection.... Is this intentional?

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.6 removed power converters? How are we intended to convert between RF and EU without conduits or converters?

Furthermore Extra Utilities pipes still don't provide power to Thermal Expansion machines. You have to use an energy cell for each machine connection.... Is this intentional?
Where did you get the info on power converters?

also try Ender IO for wiring.... who uses Thermal expansion anymore?

tawling

Jul 29, 2019
Where did you get the info on power converters?

also try Ender IO for wiring.... who uses Thermal expansion anymore?
The update came out a few hours ago and they were removed.

Ender IO machines have the same issue as Thermal Expansion machines in regards to power.