FTB Resurrection Blue Power Discussion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys.

Wanted to create a discussion on Blue power within res. I honestly have to wonder why this mod was added in its current form as most of the wiring is completly bugged to hell and you really cannot make much use of the wiring if they refuse to transmit a redstone signal.

Atleast i can add Project red in and use its wiring but the point i think is i shouldn't ahve to force my members on my server to do the same to get some decent wiring that works as stated.

I think it was too early for this mod to be included in its current form and should have been not included untill it was more stable and complete.

Wonderign what other's thoughts are on this.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
It's probably in there because it reimplements the Redpower tubes, so it is kinda closer to it than PR.

The last time I tried to use Bluepower the alloy furnace was causing a severe FPS drop. Hopefully it's gonna be more stable soon.

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it fits with the theme of "resurrecting" Ultimate for 1.4.7. But if it's really that buggy, it feels premature.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
So is Equivalent Exchange 3. It's also only there because it was in Ultimate.
I should think they would have put in something like Project E since it aims to replicate EE2. EDIT: Unless they already have it.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Tip of the day: The Blue Power Alloy Furnace will make metal blocks from metal ingots quite quickly. Comes in handy for recipes that require blocks if you don't happen to have a compresser running yet. This should probably be removed from Resurrection with Minetweaker in a future update

Other than that all I've done is use 4-5 pieces of bluestone wire to turn on/off a row of dynamos.