Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Nobody
I'm not late, yup not late at all.
BRING IT ON MAFIA! I stick my tongue at you :p

C

chbachman

Day 1 ends in 13 hours. You guys have time. And there is no smiting.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I've been contacted by several persons to discuss alliances and exchange role information and whatnot. As per my usual, I'm being reticent to disclose anything. I have trust issues?
I think that networking early on will be very useful in this game; however, I have no idea who to trust

C

chbachman

Also, need a last minute rule change, I cannot come to a decision.
Should I reveal roles on death?
My thoughts: Villagers could very easily win, because of the fact that they could take people like the chimera, and very easily abuse them.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Also, need a last minute rule change, I cannot come to a decision.
Should I reveal roles on death?
My thoughts: Villagers could very easily win, because of the fact that they could take people like the chimera, and very easily abuse them.
i like the idea of roles being revealed on death. (imo it makes it better)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'd say reveal one role for every 4-5 deaths (random from the dead) + the seer thing

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Normally I say the game is unplayable without role knowledge on death. In this game I think some variation of SpwnX's idea would be best (although I get nervous about saying "every x-y")

i think a simpler version would be "1 person per night's role is revealed", and bonus if you can do it non-randomly. Like, its always the first person to die via order-of-operations or something.

C

chbachman

Normally I say the game is unplayable without role knowledge on death. In this game I think some variation of SpwnX's idea would be best (although I get nervous about saying "every x-y")

i think a simpler version would be "1 person per night's role is revealed", and bonus if you can do it non-randomly. Like, its always the first person to die via order-of-operations or something.
I like that. I think I will use it.