ANIME AVATARS!

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
is there a reason why it shouldn't?

and thanx for contributing to it's existence :p
I wouldn't necessarily see any reason NOT to contribute to it's existence...... but I've been off the forums for some time and was rather bemused to discover this thing still going after my absence.

Reactions: pc_assassin

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't necessarily see any reason NOT to contribute to it's existence...... but I've been off the forums for some time and was rather bemused to discover this thing still going after my absence.
You can't run around in these dungarees forever :D

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
You can't run around in these dungarees forever :D
Lol, as someone who wears clothes for function over form..... yes you can run around in dungarees "forever". Particularly when this thread appears to suggest the alternative should be high heels, fishnets, and a corset...... *shudders* in none of which I "belong".

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I see one avatar in what looks like a corset, with no sign of fishnets or high heels.

Besides, don't knock what you haven't tried :p

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, as someone who wears clothes for function over form..... yes you can run around in dungarees "forever". Particularly when this thread appears to suggest the alternative should be high heels, fishnets, and a corset...... *shudders* in none of which I "belong".

i have to agree with high heels and fishnets, but corset is actually a practical garment. it can serve as a back support.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I was being more than a bit flip. That said

Lol, some men don't belong in speedos..... MANY men don't belong womens wear... barring muumuus. To be honest though I've also been rather uncomfortable the few time I've had to put on a suit....... some of us are built to work rather than look nice.......

@Loufmier You know, I never have considered the similarities between the back belt and the corset...... puts a whole knew "spin" on some truckers and warehousemen I work with...... That said, a traditional corset extends far higher than the back belt to provide"lift". I have yet to see women in a physical job wearing a true corset..... though most of the women I know in such jobs..... could bench press the wasp wasted figures classically drawn in anime.

To each their own, but I don't see the draw to anime in general, let alone a trend to intentionally miss-represent ourselves on internet forums. As far as I'm concerned no one should have to dig through my profile page to determine an appropriate pronoun.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Random question just because I can't seem to find anything at all pertaining to a character that fits my own's strict specifics:

Anybody know a really good anime avatar creator/generator/thing?

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
@Loufmier You know, I never have considered the similarities between the back belt and the corset...... puts a whole knew "spin" on some truckers and warehousemen I work with...... That said, a traditional corset extends far higher than the back belt to provide"lift". I have yet to see women in a physical job wearing a true corset..... though most of the women I know in such jobs..... could bench press the wasp wasted figures classically drawn in anime.
now you're thinking about something... odd...
if you resort to traditional corset because of back problems, i kinda doubt that doctors would allow you to work physically.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
But not everyone has a santa hat on their avatar :p
How about "general winter sweg thread 9001"?
2014-12-20_06.32.53.png

BOOM. Your mind has been blown by the shear awesomeness of my winter sweg. (I am being sarcastic, I feel I need to say that every so often)