Open Server DeVco | Monster 1.1.2 | Open | PvE | 24/7 | Pex | Quickshop | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
DeVco FTB Monster 1.1.2
monster.devcoftb.com
Click to visit our website

Click for instructions on how to join

Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1240v3 (4 cores / 8 Threads) Haswell
Frequency: 3.4GHz+ (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!​

• We are using MyTown to protect your land
  • PVE survival server. PVP is disabled
  • Quickshop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp mall
  • Voting for our server rewards you with server points that can be used on any of our other servers.
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco FTB Direwolf20
DeVco Crash Landing
DeVco TPPI
[DOUBLEPOST=1413298155][/DOUBLEPOST]Awsome server, I play TPPI with no lag ,big and nice.

IGN=Skullmunch_99

Fireforge112

Jul 29, 2019
This server offers several different mod servers with cross mod communication. An earlier poster claimed a 16 hr wait time for a home.. Which is not true you can claim land very quickly, just read the forum. They are a ittle strict on some things but it keeps out a lot of the bad players.

I would recommend this server as a long term home. If you stop by say hello to oxykottin , maybe you can join my small town.

windgaard

Jul 29, 2019
Im very pleased with the smoothness of this server. a minimum of lagg and helpfull people and admins

TheEndDweller

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the server, Considering i just started yesterday and i'm just starting to get the just of Towny

Status
Not open for further replies.