Texture Artists

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
ok I'll send a final .zip of them (I am not as good at block texturing so those are still up for grabs)

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone's happy, It has everything but the blocks, maybe someone else can do those.

Attachments

• Ender Stuff.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: Blorph

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
I have been working on a set of texture tutorials; perhaps they will be done before 2016.
Also, instead of triple posting, you should edit your first post.

Here is a VERY simple tutorial:

9NJg2D3.png
Your an awesome texture artist. Look. I made a block that doesn't look like a pile of colors, sort of.

a9e0edbb2f.png

TennePlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
I have been working on a set of texture tutorials; perhaps they will be done before 2016.
Also, instead of triple posting, you should edit your first post.

Here is a VERY simple tutorial:

9NJg2D3.png

I followed your tutorial, and I made this. How does it look, compared to the one you made?

BOZzxSC.png

Reactions: CyanideX

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
I followed your tutorial, and I made this. How does it look, compared to the one you made?

BOZzxSC.png

It looks awesome! The only main difference I noticed is that the noise overall is stronger and that the outline is darker. :)

I usually run the noise at around 0.5 and repeat until I like what I see.

Reactions: Yulife

TennePlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
It looks awesome! The only main difference I noticed is that the noise overall is stronger and that the outline is darker. :)

I usually run the noise at around 0.5 and repeat until I like what I see.

I tried it again and made two variations of it. Are either of these any better?

dbsLUc5.png

VEev4Zl.png

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
I mean it's good and all.. I'd just like for all of them to come up with their own things influenced by your style. ;)

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think they're planning on using that texture for anything. It's simply to practice technique.

Theopenlink22

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys. I am making a new mod And I need textures. It is for Apple Tools and Armor, Raw meat Tools and Armor, Bread Tools and Armor, Pumpkin Pie Tools and Armor, Melonslice Tools and Armor, Melonblock Tools and Armor. I need Cake Tools and Armor, rotten flesh and spider eye Tools and Armor. Potatoe and cooked Potatoe Tools and Armor. Carrot and Golden Carrot Tools and Armor. I need Cactus Tools and Armor. Stone(Not cobble) Tools and Armor. Golden Apple and Notch Apple Tools and Armor. Lastly I need Lapiz Tools and Armor. It is a big job. I would really appreciate help. I suck at making textures. BTW the tools still are crafted with sticks so don't make the whole tool made of food. Thank you so much. Please msg me!