Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
OK just one more thing on American schools. I come from a small town in central Minnesota so probably biased but whatever.

The school in my town is amazing. The teachers are nice, the special ed program is amazing, the athletics department is how it should be, not a ton of funding but enough. But you go to the next big town and the school is crappy, so it really matters where you are to form an opinion.

Side note on athletics: I said the funding was just enough, but we are the home to pro-football player John Carlson

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SDAN

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Now this kills brain cells...

Capture.PNG

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Have you seen sky's videos? The comments are full of trolls where that is an ongoing joke for them. Please. Just don't feed the trolls.
And sky himself...just no.
I'm... Starting to take eugenics seriously now, are you happy now Reika?
And that was serious and acceptable to me years ago. This thread reminds me of just how dumb people are. Also, if you are willing to lose brain cells: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=58309.0 ARGGGGGGG!!!!! "Shadow of the Aetheric Wind" Really?? REALLY!?!?!?!

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
And sky himself...just no.

Agreed.

And that was serious and acceptable to me years ago. This thread reminds me of just how dumb people are. Also, if you are willing to lose brain cells: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=58309.0 ARGGGGGGG!!!!! "Shadow of the Aetheric Wind" Really?? REALLY!?!?!?!

I should not have kliked that link. I mean clicked. Blaaaarrrggggllasrrrgglll it's already taking effect!

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Are these people actually mentally challenged? Who is this stupid?
Worse. Worse than you can imagine. Take equal parts "World wide conspiracy" and "NASA moon landings are fake" and stir well. Add in some "Shadow of the Aetheric Wind" and pseudo-science, and at least half again "Refusal to listen to reason". Bake, and you have a flat earther! Good for speed-bumps, boat anchors, and/or counterweights!

Reactions: duckfan77

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Worse. Worse than you can imagine. Take equal parts "World wide conspiracy" and "NASA moon landings are fake" and stir well. Add in some "Shadow of the Aetheric Wind" and pseudo-science, and at least half again "Refusal to listen to reason". Bake, and you have a flat earther! Good for speed-bumps, boat anchors, and/or counterweights!
I didn't realise there was an actual recipe for stupid.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Equitime
Status
Not open for further replies.