Whitelist Server InceptiSkies - Recommended - Team Speak - Whitelist - Nothing Banned - Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarrahmate

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
In game name: JarrahMate
Have you ever been banned: Never :)
If so what for: N/A
Timezone: UTC+10:00 Brisbane

maxdestroyer123

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: maxdestroyer123
Have you ever been banned: nope
Timezone: (UTC +0) scotland!
im back!

Last edited:

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, due to lack of funds from unforeseen circumstances we've had to temporarily go down and will be running 1 modded server and a games server soon.

NicholasFoxden

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: NicholasFoxden
Have you ever been banned: Only once.
If so what for: It was on a raid/grief Tekkit Classic server, and the server admins permissions protecting his base, (which I thought was a really weak move) were down when I got into the server, so I thought it was just some tryhards base. So, needless to say I didn't grief it too badly, as I'd just gotten into the server. I broke a few machines and busted up his stairs for laughs. So they banned me, and let me know through a friend of mine who had recommended me the server, that it was the server admins place, so they unbanned me, allowed me to fix it up, and I then played on there for about 2 weeks or so before I got to the end of the Progression in Tekkit Classic and stopped playing.
I try not to grief as a general rule, unless, of course, that's the objective of the server. :p
Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) (Copy-pasta from my computer clock)

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for the late reply, incepticrafts pretty much closed until we save up some more funds, though i'l be posting back if we do come back.