Warded Blocks vs. Trees (Don't tell Azanor)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
GDTFxK4.png

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
This is, from how i understand it, more an issue with vanilla's tree growth ignoring blocks then an issue with Thaumcraft.
Still, @Azanor

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
WARDED BLOCKS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INVINCIBLE OKAY?
Yeah, but can it be fixed? The only way I can think of (though I'm no modder) is to alter the code of the trees instead of the blocks, which probably isn't the greatest solution.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
WARDED BLOCKS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INVINCIBLE OKAY?
I believe that they cant not be destroyed by any means ie explosions mining and such. however being replaced by leaves seems possible. I believe there is a config for a mod that escapes me atm that altered the tree code that could either replace blocks if they were to grow there or leave the blocks alone and have less leaves.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that they cant not be destroyed by any means ie explosions mining and such. however being replaced by leaves seems possible. I believe there is a config for a mod that escapes me atm that altered the tree code that could either replace blocks if they were to grow there or leave the blocks alone and have less leaves.

That option is in the config file for codechickencore/NEI.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
That option is in the config file for codechickencore/NEI.
Thanks I go through configs a lot to make things to my liking and since 1.2.5 to 1.7.10 many many packs remade and custom its hard to remember all the configs especially when they add new features with every update and its forever changing