[1.7.10] The Lone Warrior Modpack [RPG] [Combat] Version 1.0.3 (needs testers!)

witherskid

Jul 29, 2019
I think it needs only to more mods ticon (for the awesome weapons/tools) and iguanas tweaks for ticon (just to make it more like an rpg a.k.a. level system)

StormCrow1770

Jul 29, 2019
I think it needs only to more mods ticon (for the awesome weapons/tools) and iguanas tweaks for ticon (just to make it more like an rpg a.k.a. level system)

Thank you for the suggestion, but I already have Custom Swords, which adds a lot more combat features than TC.

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
I am also making a modpack, so nice concept and i love the millenium mod, so you people know millenaire is some language for millenium, i forget which

StormCrow1770

Jul 29, 2019

WadeTheBuilder

Jul 29, 2019
Yep basically it tries to launch and all of a sudden it goes back to the launcher :S
I know this is a late response, but i had that issue aswell, it is caused from using java 8 when you need to run java 7, if you downloaded it after the launcher gave you the error you still will need to redirect the patch the ftb launcher takes, you can edit that in the options

StormCrow1770

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a very fun pack! Trying it now.

Have fun! :D

I know this is a late response, but i had that issue aswell, it is caused from using java 8 when you need to run java 7, if you downloaded it after the launcher gave you the error you still will need to redirect the patch the ftb launcher takes, you can edit that in the options

That was part of the issue. The real reason why was because of Craftguide, which is why Craftguide was removed.