Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRainMaker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alelar97 & lTzAndy
Why would you like to join?: We would like to join this server to learn and explore DW20, play with eatch other and friends. and learn all the mods avaliable in DW20
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: a frendly community and help others and make them teach us :p

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iBootleg
Why would you like to join?: Been away from minecraft for a few months and i want to to get back into modded. This server seems prefect for just that.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have lots of experience with ftb packs (played monster non-stop for months), i have a little experience with the 1.7 mods from the modsauce pack. Id be willing to help others out and maybe get some help.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torpdeo
Why would you like to join?: I want a good dw20 server with few banned items to join, and i think this one suits my taste
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am very knowledgeable about most of the mods in the pack, and can help out anyone who is new to the pack

IGN: JohnThePenguin (MC: zelda1234565)
Why would you like to join?: I havnt played FTB in along time, and I wanted to come back to playing it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have some experience with Direwolf20 Modpack, and im trying to learn more. So I think a server will be a great place to help me learn more.

IGN: Azrael27
Why would you like to join?: Big fan of whitelisted servers. Looking for a stable server to do some competitive builds on and possibly show them off once they are complete.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a natural problem solver when it comes to tech builds and troubleshooting. Also in the IT field so I can always lend a hand in server adjustments/administrating if yall ever need some assistance.

IGN: AnonFirefly
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a relatively close community with strict bans on griefing and stealing where I can build in peace and contribute to the server with my builds.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I like to build community and functional buildings and I a friendly person who likes to help anyone who asks, so I think I'll be able to make a positive contribution to the server.

IGN: alelar97 & lTzAndy
Why would you like to join?: We would like to join this server to learn and explore DW20, play with eatch other and friends. and learn all the mods avaliable in DW20
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: a frendly community and help others and make them teach us :p

IGN: iBootleg
Why would you like to join?: Been away from minecraft for a few months and i want to to get back into modded. This server seems prefect for just that.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have lots of experience with ftb packs (played monster non-stop for months), i have a little experience with the 1.7 mods from the modsauce pack. Id be willing to help others out and maybe get some help.

added :) welcome

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:p Penguin926
Why would you like to join?: Trying to find somewhere to play where evrything isn't banned and you don't have to worry about your builds gettin griefed
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: The wisdom of experience.....

MarkusNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MarkusNemesis
Why would you like to join?:
I would like to join because I'm looking for a relaxed and easy going community that will allow me to play DW20's modpack in a multiplayer environment, and also allow me to play casually and without pressure.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server:
I feel that I could contribute to this server by bolstering it's player numbers and supporting it's existing community, as well as guide players new to concepts of the likes of ComputerCraft and programming.

Cheers,

AskingZackyxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AskingZackyxX
Why would you like to join?: I've been a fan of Dire for a bit, and am always tired of going on a server that has a bunch of banned items, removing the fun of having a horizon of machines and blocks to play with, And I've always liked good community servers, where you don't have to like when you leave the server and come back your stuff will be gone.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I've always been one to help people, and cooperate with things, and I'm not a very good builder but I'm okay with redstone.

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: R2range
Why would you like to join?: just going to try and play some ftb again and i always look for white listed server duo to the fact people are more friendly and willing to help and receive help.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: adding another player to the total player count and of course going to help players.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
can someone post and let us know whats going on with the server? It's not the fact its down that bothers me its the fact no one lets us know whats going on...

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:deadby100cuts
Why would you like to join?: Looking to get back into feed the beast after being away for a while
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:Fun!

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McKim_Boys
Why would you like to join?: So i could hang out with some people on show off some cool builds
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A helping hand to everyone in need.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for the downtime, We have to remember that 1.7 Direwolf is still in beta and there are many things that crash it.

We try to let everyone know whats going on on our website.
At the moment only myself and Aerbex have access to the shell, which is how we control our server, I am busy jumping through hoops to get a new job at Apple whilst working with my father and Aer is going through end of year finals.
We have other mods, but they do not have access to the shell for security reasons, we are working to resolve this as fast as we can.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:p Penguin926
Why would you like to join?: Trying to find somewhere to play where evrything isn't banned and you don't have to worry about your builds gettin griefed
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: The wisdom of experience.....

IGN: MarkusNemesis
Why would you like to join?:
I would like to join because I'm looking for a relaxed and easy going community that will allow me to play DW20's modpack in a multiplayer environment, and also allow me to play casually and without pressure.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server:
I feel that I could contribute to this server by bolstering it's player numbers and supporting it's existing community, as well as guide players new to concepts of the likes of ComputerCraft and programming.

Cheers,

IGN: AskingZackyxX
Why would you like to join?: I've been a fan of Dire for a bit, and am always tired of going on a server that has a bunch of banned items, removing the fun of having a horizon of machines and blocks to play with, And I've always liked good community servers, where you don't have to like when you leave the server and come back your stuff will be gone.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I've always been one to help people, and cooperate with things, and I'm not a very good builder but I'm okay with redstone.

IGN:deadby100cuts
Why would you like to join?: Looking to get back into feed the beast after being away for a while
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:Fun!

IGN: McKim_Boys
Why would you like to join?: So i could hang out with some people on show off some cool builds
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A helping hand to everyone in need.

Sorry for the delay, You've now all been added.

Welcome to Empyrean.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NimeniAltu666
Why would you like to join?: I'm searching for a community-based server with people I can trust, and not many plugins to ruin the game.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm definitely not a good aestethical builder, but I love tech mods and always get very advanced in tech mods first, than everything else.

any name you wish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Omniscientx
Why would you like to join?: I would want to play with a nice community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A little experience, specially in computercraft.

iemanden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NonPoint360
Why would you like to join?: I want to play ftb without any banned items and thats only on whitelisted servers, thats why i want to join ! :D
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I will try to help as much as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.