What's new in modded minecraft today?

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
AgriCraft 0.0.10 (by InfinityRaider)

12f1b86218.png

-Fixed not being able to interact while having seeds in hand
-You now no longer need an empty hand to harvest crops
-Added config option to disable vanilla farming (default is false)
-Finished irrigation systems
-Fixed tanks & irrigation channels always dropping oak wood versions when harvesting them
-Added default mutations for Pam's Weee Flowers
-Added recipes to convert Ex Nihilo seeds to AgriCraft seeds
-Added Plant Mega Pack integration and default mutations
-Changed the recipe for wooden bowls to use slabs (it overlaps with irrigation channels)
-Added config option to disable irrigation systems
-Added French translations (Mazdallier)

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
Funky Locomotion Beta 3

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224190-funky-locomotion/files/2221392

RWTema released beta 3 for Funky Locomotion

- Changed Recipes to be cheaper

- Added 'frame copy' recipes. Craft an frame block with configured sides with an unmodified frame block to get two frame blocks with the same configured sides.

- Added dispenser behaviors for wrenches and frame blocks. Dispensers will place frames in front of them and can use the wrench to insta-break them.

- Added support for alternate recipe involving Ender IO ingots.

- Fixed crash when a block fails to render anything but reports that it did

- Fixed various crashes related to activating a block in motion

RWTema

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Just in case people wanted to know what this version of Automagy has added;
Added Siren's Lure.
- "Brain in a Jar" research is no longer required to unlock "Crystalline Brain".
- Greedy and eager chests can now be opened when a solid block is above them.
Siren's Lure said:

Can you guess what it does?

No more MFR / ExUt rollers!
Take that Railcraft! NO MORE RAILS
FREEDOM!

P.S.: I'm guessing too :/

Last edited:

Tuhljin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any difference between that and the corporeal attractor from Thaumic Tinkerer?

It uses mob AI and forced walking rather than directly pulling things in. The attractor is perhaps more powerful at moving things to it but I believe it has a shorter range (certainly if you use the optional range upgrade mechanic for the Lure) and mobs will just stick to the attractor rather than walking toward the Lure and, if you set it up as I imagine most would, blindly stumbling off the strategically placed cliff. Also, the Lure prevents endermen from teleporting away.

So there's some overlap but they could be used quite differently.

Last edited:

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
A couple of new mods!

Extra Achievements (by dude22072) for MC1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10 & 1.8
635535635874726595.png

Adds achievements for:
  • All armor tiers
  • All tool tiers
  • All Foods
  • Nether stuff
  • Killing Mobs
  • and more!

NoNausea 1.0 (by Lumien) for MC1.7.10 & 1.8
635535304778788339.png

Description
Many people (myself included) dislike the vanilla nausea effect in that it causes headaches / sickness while looking at it. This mod allows you to replace the nausea effect with something else or just completely remove it.

Usage
When you first install the mod on your client it will be in mode 1, instead of the swirling nausea effect your controls for left and right will be inverted. In the NoNausea.cfg file you can change the mode to one of these:

• 0: The nausea potion effect will do nothing.
  • 1: The nausea potion effect will invert your controls for left and right.
  • 2: The nausea potion effect will invert your controls for left/right and forward/backwards.
  • 3: The nausea potion effect will slightly tilt your camera.
Feel free to use this mod in a modpack

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I was mainly pointing at the new 3D jetpacks, which require them to make 20 new textures to fit the models. Very tedious and boring.

It should not be hard to make an integrated texture sheet for each of them. But that would be the devs call.

Reactions: Yulife

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what, guys? You can now COPY SFM setups!!!

Steve's Addons (by hilburn)
Description
Adds additional functionality to Steve's Factory Manager
Beta 1
Adds an item to copy SFM Manager Setups - Shift+Right Click to copy/paste the functions

Beta 2

The RF Node doesn't behave like a normal SFM node, no need for a trigger. Just connect input nodes to output nodes and you're set. RF Nodes can be added to clusters.

Currently only really works properly with things like dynamos which "push" RF into the system

Leave feedback please! I don't have time to thoroughly test this stuff - it works with TE4 as far as I can tell with no errors but other things might introduce weirdness.

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
Computercraft.info down?

http://www.computercraft.info

The last coupple of days, when i'm trying to reach computercraft.info (the home of CC, derps =P ) i'll get thrown a 522 Error - Cloud Flare working but the main host down.

Is it just me, or what is happening over there?

dmf444

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Update: Extra Food

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222348-extra-food

Relatively new mod Extra Food, adds in a bunch of new food to Minecraft from sandwiches to Bacon! The mod comes complete with a cookbook, for instruction on how to cook all the foods in the mod. It adds in 3 new blocks, and 2 "utility items" plus over 35 types of new food.

Everything for the latest release:
  • Added in pizza [WIP]
  • Added in Oven [WIP]
  • Added in Complete Forestry intergration (With bushes and Crops)
  • Fixed World Crashing bug....

The Developer is looking for feedback and bugs!

dmf444

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
One time.... There was a mod that was mentioned before (kinda poorly though, no offence)
Then a hero, a handsome, courages, intelligent shield named Fixided (Oh stop it you (˘v˘· )¬ )
mentioned it ONCE MORE! Cuz' I be rebelin'.

PowerNodes!
Power Nodes' is a mod that adds energy nodes (and one Liquid node)for minecraft!... It doesnt have it's own powersystem as such, but using other powersystem, like RedstoneFlux, IC2's, Bc's and Pneumatic craft's pressure system. With Power Nodes you can place a node on one System, and place a new on another System. But, you cant transfer energy between different PowerSystems..

From version 1.1, the Powernodes mod also have a liquid node, which transfers liquid!:D.. & RedstoneFlux nodes!.. With lots of optimization, bugfixes and performance optimization!.. The whole mod has been rewritten!

Look at these beautiful puppies!

The new update includes even more PUPPIES!
v 1.1 said:
Liquid nodes and Redstone Flux node & Lots of optimization...

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Plant Mega Pack updated to version 4.14

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/70748-plant-mega-pack

Update December 8, 2014
Version 4.14 Released

Bug fixes. The new aquatic stuff should work better now. A few bugs paid the ultimate sacrifice for this release - I hope their friends were paying attention.

Change log:
  • Fixed: crash when breaking certain aquatic crops
  • Fixed: aquatic plants not spawning at random growth stages
  • Fixed: vanilla plants spawning on top of aquatic crops (weird one!)

Update December 7, 2014
Version 4.13 Released

This release focused on immersed plants, aquatic crops and food items. There's 18 new plants to enjoy along with several new foods to craft.

The immersed plants are actually located in the block above water and render both upwards and downwards from this block. Some mechanics don't work exact, like breaking the ground block below these plants doesn't pop the plant, but they are as good as they'll get given how they've been implemented.

These were 'interesting' plants to research and add to PMP - I hope you enjoy them.

Change log:
  • Added: 9 aquatic crops
  • Added: 9 immersed plants
  • Added: 'Food' creative tab - all food items in PMP are now here
  • Added: new foods and a new fruit drink (Wasabi Quencher)
  • Added: more food wrap recipes
  • Added: some new uses for existing crops
  • Added: populated default decorators with new plants
  • Changed: reworked many food textures
  • Changed: reorganized food items
  • Fixed: some food wrap recipes making incorrect wrap

10paktimbits